So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Finally saw this

Mind blown.

Dude in the Snow Scene was doing WORK though
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I feel it didn't stand up to a second viewing well

Completely felt the same, saw it mignight showing and then went back the 2nd time that sunday with my girl, we were still watching but unlike the audience who was in awe(like we were in the first showing) we knew what to look for. Don't get me wrong it's still a great movie, but it has the same replay value of "the 6th sense" an awesome movie with an even bigger twist ending.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

I feel it didn't stand up to a second viewing well

Completely felt the same, saw it mignight showing and then went back the 2nd time that sunday with my girl, we were still watching but unlike the audience who was in awe(like we were in the first showing) we knew what to look for. Don't get me wrong it's still a great movie, but it has the same replay value of "the 6th sense" an awesome movie with an even bigger twist ending.

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Originally Posted by chris82790

I was never able to figure this out. Anyone remember the scene where Eames, Arthur, and Saito kidnap Fischer in the cab in the first dream level. How does Fischer not recognize them when they go down another dream level into the hotel?

If I remember correctly, he only sees Arthur's face, because the others are wearing ski masks. And Arthur doesn't see Fischer in the hotel dream.
Actually Fischer see's the faces Eames and Saito in the cab when Eames asks if they can share the cab and when Saito points the gun at Fischer, that is why I'm not able to figure out how he does not recognize them in the hotel and in the snow level dream.

Another thing that has me puzzled since I saw this in theaters is when Mal shows up in the snow level and Cobb see's her but questions whether or not she's real before shooting her. Shouldn't he already know she is not real since she died in the past?

These little things are bothering me but the movie is still great.

I was never able to figure this out. Anyone remember the scene where Eames, Arthur, and Saito kidnap Fischer in the cab in the first dream level. How does Fischer not recognize them when they go down another dream level into the hotel?

If I remember correctly, he only sees Arthur's face, because the others are wearing ski masks. And Arthur doesn't see Fischer in the hotel dream.
Actually Fischer see's the faces Eames and Saito in the cab when Eames asks if they can share the cab and when Saito points the gun at Fischer, that is why I'm not able to figure out how he does not recognize them in the hotel and in the snow level dream.

Another thing that has me puzzled since I saw this in theaters is when Mal shows up in the snow level and Cobb see's her but questions whether or not she's real before shooting her. Shouldn't he already know she is not real since she died in the past?

to answer your first question, Fischer doesnt get alarmed do to Eames and Saito because Cobb (under the alias of Mr. Charles) alerted him that they were in a dream.

to the second question, Cobb asked if Mal was real because he was constantly unclear if he was dreaming the entire time, thats why he was always spinning his totem.

to answer your first question, Fischer doesnt get alarmed do to Eames and Saito because Cobb (under the alias of Mr. Charles) alerted him that they were in a dream.

to the second question, Cobb asked if Mal was real because he was constantly unclear if he was dreaming the entire time, thats why he was always spinning his totem.

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Thanks for the clarification

Originally Posted by Eff Ecks

Thanks for the clarification

Originally Posted by AJChick23

Watched it last night and had thee trippiest dream ever last night.. great thought provoking film

Shutter Island was more thought-provoking

Watched it last night and had thee trippiest dream ever last night.. great thought provoking film

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

That movie was interesting as well.  Still trying to understand the ending on what happened to him.

Originally Posted by BdeaZy

That movie was interesting as well.  Still trying to understand the ending on what happened to him.

^
i think in the Shutter Island thread, people who read the book explained its ending.  it was more clear in the book.

^
i think in the Shutter Island thread, people who read the book explained its ending.  it was more clear in the book.

Best movie of 2010, but even so i have some questions from when i last saw it. Hope somebody can clarify
1. why doesnt fisher recognize saito if they are business competitors
2. why does saito age so dramatically in limbo when it seems cobb went in first (saito dies after throwing the grenade?)
3. i dont understand why when the 1st dream level is in free fall, the 2nd has zero gravity, but the 3rd is normal.
4. why does michael caine say france and the us would make an exception to arrest cobb? because he's an extractor (i thought its a secret) or because he killed his wife (which isnt that serious)

Best movie of 2010, but even so i have some questions from when i last saw it. Hope somebody can clarify
2. why does saito age so dramatically in limbo when it seems cobb went in first (saito dies after throwing the grenade?)
3. i dont understand why when the 1st dream level is in free fall, the 2nd has zero gravity, but the 3rd is normal.
4. why does michael caine say france and the us would make an exception to arrest cobb? because he's an extractor (i thought its a secret) or because he killed his wife (which isnt that serious)

Originally Posted by eddie

been a long time since i've seen this movie but i can slightly help...

1.  maybe fisher only knows of saito by his companies name, prolly has never seen his face or cared to research it
2.  yes, saito died and was sent to limbo and cobb went to bring him back
3.  this, i can't fully remember but i do know there was 3 different people hosting the dreams, the 3rd dreamer and level may have been too deep to feel a kick (really, i can't remember tho)
4.  he was suspected of killing his wife and was still being looked for i think, again, can't fully remember

Originally Posted by eddie

been a long time since i've seen this movie but i can slightly help...

1.  maybe fisher only knows of saito by his companies name, prolly has never seen his face or cared to research it
2.  yes, saito died and was sent to limbo and cobb went to bring him back
3.  this, i can't fully remember but i do know there was 3 different people hosting the dreams, the 3rd dreamer and level may have been too deep to feel a kick (really, i can't remember tho)
4.  he was suspected of killing his wife and was still being looked for i think, again, can't fully remember

Back
Top Bottom