So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

I need a link!
forget going out tonight, gotta watch Inception
pimp.gif

"I don’t mean to be a stickler here, but anything Michael Caine says about Christopher Nolan’s intended meaning for Inception’s ending technically qualifies as hearsay. And besides, every film critic—or professor of critical theory, for that matter—would happily tell you that it doesn’t matter one iota what the artist says his or her movie

, book, play, painting, comic book, videogame, et cetera actually means. The author of the work is responsible for, at best, just one interpretation of said work. So just because Michael Caine says Christopher Nolan intended for Inception’s ending to exist in the real world, doesn’t make it so. It doesn’t mean that I was wrong, or you were wrong, or that my grandma was wrong—she’s pretty darn sure the whole movie was a dream, like Dallas season 8."

http://screenrant.com/michael-caine-inception-ending-batman-3-benm-80670/

I'm Just Saying

"I don’t mean to be a stickler here, but anything Michael Caine says about Christopher Nolan’s intended meaning for Inception’s ending technically qualifies as hearsay. And besides, every film critic—or professor of critical theory, for that matter—would happily tell you that it doesn’t matter one iota what the artist says his or her movie

, book, play, painting, comic book, videogame, et cetera actually means. The author of the work is responsible for, at best, just one interpretation of said work. So just because Michael Caine says Christopher Nolan intended for Inception’s ending to exist in the real world, doesn’t make it so. It doesn’t mean that I was wrong, or you were wrong, or that my grandma was wrong—she’s pretty darn sure the whole movie was a dream, like Dallas season 8."

http://screenrant.com/michael-caine-inception-ending-batman-3-benm-80670/

I'm Just Saying

Yes I'm super duper omega my late pass needs a late pass late BUT.
Should I watch this movie?
I don't like watching movies on release days because of the hype such as Avatar(loved the movie).
Should I watch this in HD or regular?
Yes I need help with this decision.
tongue.gif

As always thank you NT.

I don't like watching movies on release days because of the hype such as Avatar(loved the movie).
tongue.gif

As always thank you NT.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

tongue.gif

As always thank you NT.
Yes, I believe you should watch the movie and check it out.  I watched the movie a couple weeks after everyone did and I'll admit that I didn't really have interest in the movie until I understood the concept of the film. 
There's no harm checking out Inception and yes, you should watch in HD.

Originally Posted by Ginzo

tongue.gif

As always thank you NT.
Yes, I believe you should watch the movie and check it out.  I watched the movie a couple weeks after everyone did and I'll admit that I didn't really have interest in the movie until I understood the concept of the film. 
There's no harm checking out Inception and yes, you should watch in HD.

Best film of the year that I saw... already got my Dvd burned.. and will probably get the real one when it.dross in December.

Best film of the year that I saw... already got my Dvd burned.. and will probably get the real one when it.dross in December.

It was a good movie but not as good as people said it, overhyped IMO. Excellent film still, I honestly thought Memento was better but hey that's just me.

It was a good movie but not as good as people said it, overhyped IMO. Excellent film still, I honestly thought Memento was better but hey that's just me.

Originally Posted by salbah3

Man how you gon' say it's not as good but it's excellent?  Fastest inception ever. Stop trying to sound cool.

Originally Posted by salbah3

Man how you gon' say it's not as good but it's excellent?  Fastest inception ever. Stop trying to sound cool.

Just watched Inception for the first time. I give it a 4/5 did not live up to the hype in my opinion.

Just watched Inception for the first time. I give it a 4/5 did not live up to the hype in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom