So INCEPTION is One of the BEST Movies I have ever seen... Vol. Christopher "The Man" Nolan

Just watched Inception for the first time, had the same feeling as the first time i tried shrooms.

Just watched Inception for the first time, had the same feeling as the first time i tried shrooms.

lol, I was going to up this thread the other day because the HD version was just leaked.

And for the record, movie is still great after a dozen viewings.
smokin.gif

lol, I was going to up this thread the other day because the HD version was just leaked.

smokin.gif

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 thank you for the heads up. 

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

smokin.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 thank you for the heads up. 

[font=Verdana, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif]http://www.getthebigpicture.net/blo...swers-inception-questions-plus-an-unused.html[/font]

If you haven't seen Inception, consider this your spoiler alert. I'll leave what Christopher Nolan says about the movie until after the click, so stray eyes won't accidently read what's ahead. But if you have seen the movie, you know there's a ton of unanswered questions that have sparked several debates. Also, there's an unused poster I get to share with everyone. It follows the same theme as the other ones, but I dig the curved city.

inception-poster.jpg

If you want to know what the film maker himself has to say, do continue.

In a recent Q&A, Mr. Nolan actually answered the following questions about Inception. Let the debates begin again!

Question Is the movie about film-making? Cobb is the director, Ariadne is the writer, Eames is the art director, Saito is the producer and Fischer is the audience.
Answer: I didn't intend to make a film about film-making, but I gravitated toward the creative process that I know.

Question: Are Cobb's kids at the end still part of the dream?
Answer: The kids are not wearing the same clothes at the end. And they do age. We were working with two sets of kids.

Question: Does the top keep spinning at the end of the movie?
Answer: The important thing is that Cobb is not looking at the top. He doesn't care.

Question: Do you use ambiguity as a storytelling tool to make sure the film has more than one answer?
Answer: Oh no, I've got an answer.

I like the answer about the kids. Everyone I know got hung up on never seeing their faces in previous visions, but no one seemed to notice their age difference or the different clothes. I saw the movie a good four times and I didn't notice (but that doesn't say much, watch the fireworks when I don't notice a girl's new shirt or something). And the answer to the third question supports my belief that inception was performed on both Fischer and Cobb at the same time. But to each their own.

Hopefully what Nolan said answers some questions for you. Or made you question your own theories about the movie. Or just makes you angry that he actually spoke up about it.

[font=Verdana, 'Lucida Grande', Arial, sans-serif]http://www.getthebigpicture.net/blo...swers-inception-questions-plus-an-unused.html[/font]

If you haven't seen Inception, consider this your spoiler alert. I'll leave what Christopher Nolan says about the movie until after the click, so stray eyes won't accidently read what's ahead. But if you have seen the movie, you know there's a ton of unanswered questions that have sparked several debates. Also, there's an unused poster I get to share with everyone. It follows the same theme as the other ones, but I dig the curved city.

inception-poster.jpg

If you want to know what the film maker himself has to say, do continue.

In a recent Q&A, Mr. Nolan actually answered the following questions about Inception. Let the debates begin again!

Question Is the movie about film-making? Cobb is the director, Ariadne is the writer, Eames is the art director, Saito is the producer and Fischer is the audience.
Answer: I didn't intend to make a film about film-making, but I gravitated toward the creative process that I know.

Question: Are Cobb's kids at the end still part of the dream?
Answer: The kids are not wearing the same clothes at the end. And they do age. We were working with two sets of kids.

Question: Does the top keep spinning at the end of the movie?
Answer: The important thing is that Cobb is not looking at the top. He doesn't care.

Question: Do you use ambiguity as a storytelling tool to make sure the film has more than one answer?
Answer: Oh no, I've got an answer.

I like the answer about the kids. Everyone I know got hung up on never seeing their faces in previous visions, but no one seemed to notice their age difference or the different clothes. I saw the movie a good four times and I didn't notice (but that doesn't say much, watch the fireworks when I don't notice a girl's new shirt or something). And the answer to the third question supports my belief that inception was performed on both Fischer and Cobb at the same time. But to each their own.

Hopefully what Nolan said answers some questions for you. Or made you question your own theories about the movie. Or just makes you angry that he actually spoke up about it.

I was never able to figure this out. Anyone remember the scene where Eames, Arthur, and Saito kidnap Fischer in the cab in the first dream level. How does Fischer not recognize them when they go down another dream level into the hotel?

I was never able to figure this out. Anyone remember the scene where Eames, Arthur, and Saito kidnap Fischer in the cab in the first dream level. How does Fischer not recognize them when they go down another dream level into the hotel?

Originally Posted by chris82790

If I remember correctly, he only sees Arthur's face, because the others are wearing ski masks. And Arthur doesn't see Fischer in the hotel dream.

Originally Posted by chris82790

If I remember correctly, he only sees Arthur's face, because the others are wearing ski masks. And Arthur doesn't see Fischer in the hotel dream.

Back
Top Bottom