so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

roll.gif
jeezy is a CLOWN , c'mon son .... -__________-

He shouldn't have said it wasn't a diss, and then in the next paragraph say its to ANYone, and they shouldn't speak about what they don't know...

Cause that's just CONFIRMing that it is infact a diss...

He spoke some REAL *%@@, he just went about it in a sucka @ss way...

That I don't really respect, but hey... That's Jay Jenkins...

He shouldn't have said it wasn't a diss, and then in the next paragraph say its to ANYone, and they shouldn't speak about what they don't know...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

my thoughts exactly... or maybe it's just him following the order to stand down who knows? I feel like young is just frustrated about other dudes capitalizing
off his set, and then being told to stand down for it, I can understand.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

my thoughts exactly... or maybe it's just him following the order to stand down who knows? I feel like young is just frustrated about other dudes capitalizing
off his set, and then being told to stand down for it, I can understand.

And yes, his long awaited TM103 album is still on the way. He promises it'll drop before the end of 2011.

^I really hope this is just a typo. Jeezy getting the Game treatment right now but i have a feeling more slick lines are going to be on that new tape. 

And Lol at his twitter line that was obviously directed at the guy from CCC's that keeps talking.

And yes, his long awaited TM103 album is still on the way. He promises it'll drop before the end of 2011.

^I really hope this is just a typo. Jeezy getting the Game treatment right now but i have a feeling more slick lines are going to be on that new tape. 

And Lol at his twitter line that was obviously directed at the guy from CCC's that keeps talking.

Back
Top Bottom