so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human

Nah champ, going to the grocery store and forgetting to pick up milk for your cereal is making a mistake.  Going around down telling blatant lies about your former line of work is what we call being a FRAUD.  Big difference.

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human

Nah champ, going to the grocery store and forgetting to pick up milk for your cereal is making a mistake.  Going around down telling blatant lies about your former line of work is what we call being a FRAUD.  Big difference.

Nothing about this is subliminal, on either side. Its clear they are talking about one another. 

Edit:

!!** Yuku  

Nothing about this is subliminal, on either side. Its clear they are talking about one another. 

Edit:

!!** Yuku  

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I still can't take this beef serious too many factors involved that can squash this easily Def Jam.. Jay...

I view this as a little spare

I don't see why Def Jam would have a problem with this. Gives Jeezy a much needed buzz. Only way it hurts is if Jeezy can't drop anything worth a damn which is possible by the tracks that have leaked from 103. If Jeezy is capable of makin' some hot records? This could help Def Jam tremendously. I'm sure they're over there wondering what the hell can they do to market this new Jeezy record when he's releasing $%$ like "Jizzle".

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

I still can't take this beef serious too many factors involved that can squash this easily Def Jam.. Jay...

I view this as a little spare

I don't see why Def Jam would have a problem with this. Gives Jeezy a much needed buzz. Only way it hurts is if Jeezy can't drop anything worth a damn which is possible by the tracks that have leaked from 103. If Jeezy is capable of makin' some hot records? This could help Def Jam tremendously. I'm sure they're over there wondering what the hell can they do to market this new Jeezy record when he's releasing $%$ like "Jizzle".

Wow...

...that JUST happened...

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Listenin to this corny answer back...

Who's REALLY from Cleveland??

Is William Roberts takin shots @ TIME??

Cleveland, South Carolina... not the REAL Cleveland...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Listenin to this corny answer back...

Who's REALLY from Cleveland??

Is William Roberts takin shots @ TIME??

Cleveland, South Carolina... not the REAL Cleveland...

Ya'll really think the good folks at Def Jam arent aware of this? Ya'll over here arguing and bickering over stuff.

Not on some $!+, but I've ACTUALLY been there (marketing deptartment under both Jeezy/Ross' project managers) for a good amount of time and trust me.....theyre not gonna stop this for a minute. LA Reid wins. Much needed, considering the L that is Shyne's existence right now. Think about it.

Ross has been ODing this summer.....He's #1 status till now and all that. Jeezy is prolly their biggest star sales wise next to Ye. With the negative backlash to TM103 thus far and Ross' momentum they need this.

If Shakir was alive none of this would be going on, though.

Ya'll really think the good folks at Def Jam arent aware of this? Ya'll over here arguing and bickering over stuff.

Not on some $!+, but I've ACTUALLY been there (marketing deptartment under both Jeezy/Ross' project managers) for a good amount of time and trust me.....theyre not gonna stop this for a minute. LA Reid wins. Much needed, considering the L that is Shyne's existence right now. Think about it.

Ross has been ODing this summer.....He's #1 status till now and all that. Jeezy is prolly their biggest star sales wise next to Ye. With the negative backlash to TM103 thus far and Ross' momentum they need this.

If Shakir was alive none of this would be going on, though.

Back
Top Bottom