so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

why haven't any of the former prisoners ross used to guard came out and spoke against him ?

Always thought it would be a gang load of dudes ready to speak on him

^
i seen yesterday on Ross twitter he wrote a song called Summers Mine funny he was writing a diss

^
i seen yesterday on Ross twitter he wrote a song called Summers Mine funny he was writing a diss

why havent any of the former prisoners that ross used to guard spoke against him ?

I always thought it would be a gang of dudes ready to speak on him 
nerd.gif

why havent any of the former prisoners that ross used to guard spoke against him ?

I always thought it would be a gang of dudes ready to speak on him 
nerd.gif

I still can't take this beef serious too many factors involved that can squash this easily Def Jam.. Jay...

I view this as a little spare

I still can't take this beef serious too many factors involved that can squash this easily Def Jam.. Jay...

I'm still trying to figure out why he has to prove ANYTHING to dudes on the internet.

Students, _'s in college, dudes working at Footlocker. I have yet to understand this.

You aren't really ABOUT that life, so why are you discussing if another person is?

But I forgot, when it comes to the web ... there aren't faces, just keystrokes.

Dudes REALLY be going in-depth ... we got security guards speaking on %@%* ...

He denied it, ok, but does he need approval from YOU?

I'm still trying to figure out why he has to prove ANYTHING to dudes on the internet.

Students, _'s in college, dudes working at Footlocker. I have yet to understand this.

You aren't really ABOUT that life, so why are you discussing if another person is?

But I forgot, when it comes to the web ... there aren't faces, just keystrokes.

Dudes REALLY be going in-depth ... we got security guards speaking on %@%* ...

He denied it, ok, but does he need approval from YOU?

Figured I'd ask this in here. Why did he take shots @ 50, was there something brewing between the 2? Same thing for Mayweather.

Figured I'd ask this in here. Why did he take shots @ 50, was there something brewing between the 2? Same thing for Mayweather.

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human
Nah champ, going to the grocery store and forgetting to pick up milk for your cereal is making a mistake.  Going around town telling blatant lies about your past is far from making a mistake...............we call that being a FRAUD.

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human
Nah champ, going to the grocery store and forgetting to pick up milk for your cereal is making a mistake.  Going around town telling blatant lies about your past is far from making a mistake...............we call that being a FRAUD.

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Pretty much

Basically Rawse is Waiting to see how Jeezy Reacts to this ..

Jeezy Said Death B4 Dishonor wasn't a diss right?

Well He's just gauging how insecure Jeezy really is ...

"If it's nothing you just gonna take this diss on the chin and let it go"

If he bites Which he prolly will .. expect more disses ASAP
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NostrandAve68

Pretty much

Basically Rawse is Waiting to see how Jeezy Reacts to this ..

Jeezy Said Death B4 Dishonor wasn't a diss right?

Well He's just gauging how insecure Jeezy really is ...

"If it's nothing you just gonna take this diss on the chin and let it go"

If he bites Which he prolly will .. expect more disses ASAP
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom