so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Maybe you don't know the difference between what a security guard/CO/Cop is... I'm a security guard
laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that ##@%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some ##@%...��While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest ##@%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif
you callin ross a fraud and you a security guard
sick.gif

So Lets Say U get transferred to a grocery store , you would arrest kids for taking gumballs and call dudes parent?
My _ Nay wants it to be one way...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by HankTrill

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Maybe you don't know the difference between what a security guard/CO/Cop is... I'm a security guard
laugh.gif
, got my fireguard and all that ##@%, I'm licesned to evacuate ANY building in this city if there was a fire or bomb threat or some ##@%...��While I do have the right to arrest an individual, that is under my citezens arrest ##@%, so basically anyone can do that... I have been trained on speed cuffing tho
laugh.gif
you callin ross a fraud and you a security guard
sick.gif

So Lets Say U get transferred to a grocery store , you would arrest kids for taking gumballs and call dudes parent?
My _ Nay wants it to be one way...
smh.gif

laugh.gif

Jeezy is shootin a video for "Jizzle"
sick.gif

This album shapin up to be a disaster...

What the $*$# is Akon's lil BLACK *@@ brother doin over there @ Def Jam??...

If he could push the Ns *@#! back like 10 months cause he aint have nothin that would catch on, he's gotta stop this *@#! ASAP...

That's like his 3rd straight GARBAGE single...

Don't wanna see Jay Jenkins go out like Curtis Jackson III...

Jeezy is shootin a video for "Jizzle"
sick.gif

This album shapin up to be a disaster...

What the $*$# is Akon's lil BLACK *@@ brother doin over there @ Def Jam??...

If he could push the Ns *@#! back like 10 months cause he aint have nothin that would catch on, he's gotta stop this *@#! ASAP...

That's like his 3rd straight GARBAGE single...

Don't wanna see Jay Jenkins go out like Curtis Jackson III...

Originally Posted by Deuce King

And btw, since ya'll so thirsty for that money since I guess you and Nay gonna split it where the other dude that made the bet? Did ya'll get his 20? Ya'll better go over there and get his because you're not getting nothing over here unless you see me in person.

I aint talking about the other person right now....................right now I'm talking about you champ cause as it stands you still have a debt to pay to someone here in the Music Forum.  You agreed to the bet, you clearly lost the bet, and now you refuse to pay.  Not exactly the principles that a man of character would do, but if you can live with yourself knowing this then so be it.

rick-ross-motorsport-jordan.jpg

Originally Posted by Deuce King

And btw, since ya'll so thirsty for that money since I guess you and Nay gonna split it where the other dude that made the bet? Did ya'll get his 20? Ya'll better go over there and get his because you're not getting nothing over here unless you see me in person.

I aint talking about the other person right now....................right now I'm talking about you champ cause as it stands you still have a debt to pay to someone here in the Music Forum.  You agreed to the bet, you clearly lost the bet, and now you refuse to pay.  Not exactly the principles that a man of character would do, but if you can live with yourself knowing this then so be it.

rick-ross-motorsport-jordan.jpg

Being connected to E Class Zoe's Black Flag 21 Gang is still being connected right being the cash cow or not?

We all know Ross ain't pushing but neither is Jeezy Gucci Hov Clipse

Y'all keep saying well Jeezy ran wit BMF

And ima keep saying Ross runs wit Zoe's

So what's the difference?

Jeezy ain't see 90% of that white he talkin bout and niether did Ross

But y'all telling me cause he denied being a CO he lost his street cred?

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human

I just don't like when y'all say he fraud

For crying out loud he is a RAPPER/ENTERTAINER at the end of the day he has the SAME job as Jeezy the one y'all claim is the Escobar of rap....There JOB is to RAP/ENTERTAIN and I think they both are doin a very good job at it cause we sittin here goin back n forth over 2 dudes who could care less about street cred now cause they rackin MILLIONS

Being connected to E Class Zoe's Black Flag 21 Gang is still being connected right being the cash cow or not?

But y'all telling me cause he denied being a CO he lost his street cred?

I think he made a big mistake by denying it but hey everyone makes mistakes we human

I just don't like when y'all say he fraud

For crying out loud he is a RAPPER/ENTERTAINER at the end of the day he has the SAME job as Jeezy the one y'all claim is the Escobar of rap....There JOB is to RAP/ENTERTAIN and I think they both are doin a very good job at it cause we sittin here goin back n forth over 2 dudes who could care less about street cred now cause they rackin MILLIONS

you still missing the point-

i was never one of the ones talking about the CO stuff- the fact that he denied it for so long knowing all this evidence was out there is where he went wrong...

your not really gonna try to compare the affiliations are you
nerd.gif

you still missing the point-

i was never one of the ones talking about the CO stuff- the fact that he denied it for so long knowing all this evidence was out there is where he went wrong...

your not really gonna try to compare the affiliations are you
nerd.gif

why haven't any of the former prisoners ross used to guard came out and spoke against him ?

Always thought it would be a gang load of dudes ready to speak on him

Back
Top Bottom