so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

At da end of da day, these N's that aint bout that life gonna get N's that are bout that life kilt.

And you know what, its 15 year old Ns blowin other teenagers brains clean the !@@$ out in broad daylight...

These Ns aint listenin to Lady Gaga & Pink in they ipods ot whatever...

They listenin to these police $%% Ns on these records LYIN, then you got Ns that know better afraid to check them...

Thats the problem with the black community, Ns scared to call it like they see it... Ns NEVER proactive, but when someone say the N word everyone becomes Malcolm X, but they sit back and let corny #!** like this continue...

We let these "other" people that control the entertainment industry take control of our CULTURE and convince Ns it was "enetertainment" so it gave Ns the green light to protect ignorence, while Ns gettin locked up, killed, we seein gentrification in Harlem that breaks my %#%!!% heart... But if all the men of the community is either dead in jail or steppin back and lettin this bafoonery continue...

That #!** could ONLY happen with US...

As young blacks, Hip Hop is our voice to the world... My family from a 3rd world %#%!!% country, one of the 5 poorest countries in the world, Ns is over there with 2Pac and Biggie ARMYS, Ns in the slums wearin Pac & BIG T shirts, them Ns idolize the #!** that we created on this side of the ocean... so Ns talkin this "entertainment" #!** need to quit it,n cause ANYone in the inner city that doesn't see the influence of this so called "entertainment" and how its DESTROYING our race need to wake the !@@$ up...

And THATS why Ns was runnin around with the whole "Hip Hop is dead" #!**, cause the foundation this was built on 37 years ago has long been forgotten and Ns done took what these white execs told us about ourselves and our community to heart...

Just like KRS Said:
People DIED so I can rhyme...
You think I'm goin get on the mic and WASTE my nations time...

These so called Gs in the industry wanna bang on another brotha or sister while they suck a rich white mans !%%* in some office...

But if you give a N scraps, enuff so he can make another N jealous he goin feel like he doin somethin... That's somethin they've learned from 400+ years of us living in captivity, now they'll just use that SAME #!**...

I'm goin end this with a !%%* Gregory quote cause its fitting:
Just being a Negro doesn't qualify you to understand the race situation any more than being sick makes you an expert on medicine. 

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

laugh.gif

Touched a nerve Did I ...

My Statement Still stands BTW ..

%*@@ what your *!%*$# Do .. What YOU DO? How can YOU hold a %*%#+ to a Standard that YOU AIN'T LIVING or LIVED?

I got a Slew homies that has done REAL bids too ..

My cousin is Doing 40 years now
smh.gif

I been in the fed state and city pens too

I've witnessed that same @@@#

Matter fact I've prolly witness more But thats neither here nor there

So Whats you point?

You def got the game @+#+%% up homie

Talmbout Real Life > Entertainment

We talkin street @@@# right .. the @@@# these rapper talk about?

Ain't nothin Entertaining about seeing *!%*$# get gunned down .. being Robbed .. Shot at .. Shooting at *!%*$# Serving your homies Mother .. seeing a woman blow her entire check on crack/heroin while her kids starve ect

%*@@ you talmbout %*%#+?

Thats entertaining to you?

Being Paranoid about them boys or some rival %*%#+ mad at you and ready murk you at any givin tme?

What world you livin in %*%#+?
laugh.gif

A REAL gangsta would look at you like you're stupid for saying that @@@#

And I'm damn sure not one of these *!%*$# who lives my dreams and reality thru these rappers ..

Cuz at the end of the day ALL RAPPERS LIE..

A LIE IS A LIE ..

Ya'll quick to say a %*%#+ defending Ross, but ya'll *!%*$# defending a Liar too
laugh.gif

%*%#+ ain't been on no street @@@# in damn near 10 years .. this %*%#+ still talmbout slingin White ..

Ya'll defending a %*%#+ Who Instead of going at a person from the Jump ... He waits 4 months to say something?

What part of the games is that %*%#+?
laugh.gif

But thats Ok and accepted ..cuz ya'll hate the person he got at
laugh.gif

%*@@ outta here ..

That @@@# can't be honored just like Ross lying about being a CO

but ya'll *!%*$# are cool with that ..

Like I said $#@!%!% comedy

Qft

laugh.gif

%*@@ what your *!%*$# Do .. What YOU DO? How can YOU hold a %*%#+ to a Standard that YOU AIN'T LIVING or LIVED?

smh.gif

So Whats you point?

Ain't nothin Entertaining about seeing *!%*$# get gunned down .. being Robbed .. Shot at .. Shooting at *!%*$# Serving your homies Mother .. seeing a woman blow her entire check on crack/heroin while her kids starve ect

%*@@ you talmbout %*%#+?

Being Paranoid about them boys or some rival %*%#+ mad at you and ready murk you at any givin tme?

laugh.gif

And I'm damn sure not one of these *!%*$# who lives my dreams and reality thru these rappers ..

A LIE IS A LIE ..

Ya'll quick to say a %*%#+ defending Ross, but ya'll *!%*$# defending a Liar too
laugh.gif

%*%#+ ain't been on no street @@@# in damn near 10 years .. this %*%#+ still talmbout slingin White ..

Ya'll defending a %*%#+ Who Instead of going at a person from the Jump ... He waits 4 months to say something?

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

%*@@ outta here ..

Qft

laugh.gif

smh.gif

So Whats you point?

%*@@ you talmbout %*%#+?

laugh.gif

A LIE IS A LIE ..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

%*@@ outta here ..

Qft

laugh.gif

smh.gif

So Whats you point?

%*@@ you talmbout %*%#+?

laugh.gif

A LIE IS A LIE ..

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

%*@@ outta here ..

Qft

Originally Posted by All Ready

nay, where does jeezy tie into all this?

Part of the problem MOST of the time...

Part of the solution every once in a blue...

But he spoke about his placement within hip hop and his purpose on The Recession...

That's what put me onto him, my sis is a big fan of him, I always had his music on my ipod cause I knew it was critically acclaimed, but I always viewed him as someone just spewing ignorence, then I gave the N a chance, listened to his %!*+, and got a new understanding for the position he played in the grand scheme of things...

He got honored for his work with youth voters leading up to last election (and penned the anthem for Obama
laugh.gif
)...

He has a history of charity that I'm aware of that dates back to 05, as far as givin toys and %!*+ to the hood... Opened a house for Katrina victims not even 3 or 4 months after he debut...

Originally Posted by All Ready

nay, where does jeezy tie into all this?

Part of the problem MOST of the time...

Part of the solution every once in a blue...

But he spoke about his placement within hip hop and his purpose on The Recession...

That's what put me onto him, my sis is a big fan of him, I always had his music on my ipod cause I knew it was critically acclaimed, but I always viewed him as someone just spewing ignorence, then I gave the N a chance, listened to his %!*+, and got a new understanding for the position he played in the grand scheme of things...

He got honored for his work with youth voters leading up to last election (and penned the anthem for Obama
laugh.gif
)...

He has a history of charity that I'm aware of that dates back to 05, as far as givin toys and %!*+ to the hood... Opened a house for Katrina victims not even 3 or 4 months after he debut...

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i wish pimp c was alive.... he'd put both of these dudes in their place

pimp%20c-thumb-473x350.jpg

CHUCH!! TABANAKA ! SANCTUARY!

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Time to move this thread to general and name it life of a black man or some #%!$
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

i wish pimp c was alive.... he'd put both of these dudes in their place

pimp%20c-thumb-473x350.jpg

CHUCH!! TABANAKA ! SANCTUARY!

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Time to move this thread to general and name it life of a black man or some #%!$
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Lil Jon is responsible for more murders than any of these "gangsta rappers" and he most definitely aint bout that life

Lil Jon is responsible for more murders than any of these "gangsta rappers" and he most definitely aint bout that life

You prolly got a point...

Cause I done seen Ns get they +**% pushed back to the white meat in the club to his +**%...

After the club...

Shots fired, man down...

Maybe Officer William Roberts can arrest him...

You prolly got a point...

Cause I done seen Ns get they +**% pushed back to the white meat in the club to his +**%...

After the club...

Shots fired, man down...

Maybe Officer William Roberts can arrest him...

Back
Top Bottom