So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

dudes keep confused with Rapping ability & songs.

the thing is cudi's gonna say "a simple line by a simple rapper".  REALLY??? if wale's a simple rapper spittin simple rhymes what's the %$+@ cudi's doing?  people who say he's not a rapper, what is he? a spoken word artist?  he does his fair share of rapping and the %$+@ is garbage.  he writes awesome hooks and has a great ear for beats and melodies, but he cant rap or sing for %$+@.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

dudes keep confused with Rapping ability & songs.

the thing is cudi's gonna say "a simple line by a simple rapper".  REALLY??? if wale's a simple rapper spittin simple rhymes what's the %$+@ cudi's doing?  people who say he's not a rapper, what is he? a spoken word artist?  he does his fair share of rapping and the %$+@ is garbage.  he writes awesome hooks and has a great ear for beats and melodies, but he cant rap or sing for %$+@.

Originally Posted by Diego

I swear twitter is going to ruin a few rappers careers.

It seems like twitter is to rappers what myspace was to relationships. More drama than its worth.
Twitter turned Wale from a cool rapper to a little girl. How he gon try to dog a newspaper saying you did a "puzzling attempt at spoken-word" even tho yo mixtape was good, and its your first time at it. They both are gassed (imagine Wale's ego if he actually was on BP3 and ppl liked it)but Cudi was just for that interview. SMH I see Wale asking Ye for a beat like a sophmore who think he doin it asking the baddest senior out come on. 

Originally Posted by Diego

I swear twitter is going to ruin a few rappers careers.

It seems like twitter is to rappers what myspace was to relationships. More drama than its worth.
Twitter turned Wale from a cool rapper to a little girl. How he gon try to dog a newspaper saying you did a "puzzling attempt at spoken-word" even tho yo mixtape was good, and its your first time at it. They both are gassed (imagine Wale's ego if he actually was on BP3 and ppl liked it)but Cudi was just for that interview. SMH I see Wale asking Ye for a beat like a sophmore who think he doin it asking the baddest senior out come on. 

Ok but "song creation" should be included in "rapping ability".  That's like sayin', well the _ is a good rapper...he just can't make a song.  Well guess what, he ain't a good *@%*%*' rapper then
laugh.gif

Let's say "song creation" and "rapping ability" are two completely different variables and don't go hand in hand..."song creation" WILL ALWAYS BE >>>>>>> THAN "rapping ability".

I don't even like that moon headed _ Cudi but ya'll got me out here defendin' him strictly off principle.

Ok but "song creation" should be included in "rapping ability".  That's like sayin', well the _ is a good rapper...he just can't make a song.  Well guess what, he ain't a good *@%*%*' rapper then
laugh.gif

Let's say "song creation" and "rapping ability" are two completely different variables and don't go hand in hand..."song creation" WILL ALWAYS BE >>>>>>> THAN "rapping ability".

I don't even like that moon headed _ Cudi but ya'll got me out here defendin' him strictly off principle.

I still don't understand how you guys can compare music and say that one artist is better than the other... Music is like art, one person may like it, the other might find it trash. I mean, Cudi and Wale's styles vary.

I still don't understand how you guys can compare music and say that one artist is better than the other... Music is like art, one person may like it, the other might find it trash. I mean, Cudi and Wale's styles vary.

World of Jenks is also giving Cudi hella shine. Opening song is "soundtrack to my life" and then they play atleast one M.O.T.M. track every episode.

World of Jenks is also giving Cudi hella shine. Opening song is "soundtrack to my life" and then they play atleast one M.O.T.M. track every episode.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

there it is. 

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

there it is. 

Back
Top Bottom