So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Cause that would be cheaper than takin him across the country...

And if he would do one, what makes you think he wouldn't do the other??

Cudi's career with one mixtape and one album > Wale's with 5 mixtapes and an album filled with cliche big name appearances. dude had Lady Gaga on his first single and flopped...come on.

Cudi's career with one mixtape and one album > Wale's with 5 mixtapes and an album filled with cliche big name appearances. dude had Lady Gaga on his first single and flopped...come on.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Well ... cuz it's jayz
laugh.gif
@*#% you mean
laugh.gif
If that was the case +@$+* would've had a ye' beat for AD then Right?And I wouldn't be surprised if Jcole gets a ye beat or 2 for his album

Well ... cuz it's jayz
laugh.gif
@*#% you mean
laugh.gif
If that was the case +@$+* would've had a ye' beat for AD then Right?And I wouldn't be surprised if Jcole gets a ye beat or 2 for his album

Cole has No I.D. producing a good chunk of his album. I don't think he needs 'Ye production.

And with Kanye being on this positive tip lately I definitely see a G.O.O.D. Friday release featuring Wale and Cudi in the near future. This beef is falling in line PERFECTLY for that to happen.

Cole has No I.D. producing a good chunk of his album. I don't think he needs 'Ye production.

And with Kanye being on this positive tip lately I definitely see a G.O.O.D. Friday release featuring Wale and Cudi in the near future. This beef is falling in line PERFECTLY for that to happen.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

That was a perfect interview by Wale.

This

Cudi smokes too much he is too paranoid.  That line wasn't a dis.  It stated facts of an incident.  Stop looking for haters

I like both dudes musically but Cudi is acting like a female.

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

That was a perfect interview by Wale.

This

Cudi smokes too much he is too paranoid.  That line wasn't a dis.  It stated facts of an incident.  Stop looking for haters

I like both dudes musically but Cudi is acting like a female.

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I wouldn't be surprised if Jcole gets a ye beat or 2 for his album

Doesnt Cole feel some sort of way towards Kanye because of a beat situation?

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

I wouldn't be surprised if Jcole gets a ye beat or 2 for his album

Doesnt Cole feel some sort of way towards Kanye because of a beat situation?

MOTM only had 2 Kanye tracks (one of which is a replica of "Welcome To Heartbreak")...

It wasn't like it was BE or somethin...
Ye isn't his main producer Plain Pat and Emile are...Man on the Moon was mostly done by the time he signed to G.O.O.D. Sky Might Fall was for the Transformers soundtrack and didn't make the final cut, and Make Her Say was just a freestyle they did in the studio w/ Ye and he gave it to him for the album...at the start of the year they ALL went to Hawaii to record everyone's albums including Pat who's Ye's engineer (pretty much Ye gets those spacey sounds u were hearing on Graduation & 808's from Pat look at the credits)

Back
Top Bottom