So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

MOTM only had 2 Kanye tracks (one of which is a replica of "Welcome To Heartbreak")...

It wasn't like it was BE or somethin...
Ye isn't his main producer Plain Pat and Emile are...Man on the Moon was mostly done by the time he signed to G.O.O.D. Sky Might Fall was for the Transformers soundtrack and didn't make the final cut, and Make Her Say was just a freestyle they did in the studio w/ Ye and he gave it to him for the album...at the start of the year they ALL went to Hawaii to record everyone's albums including Pat who's Ye's engineer (pretty much Ye gets those spacey sounds u were hearing on Graduation & 808's from Pat look at the credits)

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

MOTM only had 2 Kanye tracks (one of which is a replica of "Welcome To Heartbreak")...

Ye isn't his main producer Plain Pat and Emile are...Man on the Moon was mostly done by the time he signed to G.O.O.D. Sky Might Fall was for the Transformers soundtrack and didn't make the final cut, and Make Her Say was just a freestyle they did in the studio w/ Ye and he gave it to him for the album...at the start of the year they ALL went to Hawaii to record everyone's albums including Pat who's Ye's engineer (pretty much Ye gets those spacey sounds u were hearing on Graduation & 808's from Pat look at the credits)

i think his point was that cudi, even being ye's artist, only had 2 tracks so what are the chances of wale getting any... 

Originally Posted by kIcKzNY96

i think his point was that cudi, even being ye's artist, only had 2 tracks so what are the chances of wale getting any... 

so no one is talking about Wale taking major beatdowns last weekend

1. not gettin into his own party at love
2. getting beat up

here in dc people dont respect wale. think he is a lame. and he is.

:smoke

2. getting beat up

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

2. getting beat up

Dude at my job just told me about this...

I don't go out like I used too...

You got any more details??

2. getting beat up

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

2. getting beat up

its rumors... he didn't really get beat up. may have gotten slumped but he didn't get his ##@ handed to him or anythingplus he AND kd didn't get into love cause it was over capacityyou see how *%+#$% like to just twist facts around to hate? good ol "dmv"
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YoUNg bR3aD

2. getting beat up

its rumors... he didn't really get beat up. may have gotten slumped but he didn't get his ##@ handed to him or anythingplus he AND kd didn't get into love cause it was over capacityyou see how *%+#$% like to just twist facts around to hate? good ol "dmv"
laugh.gif

yea he didnt get in because of over capacity

and if i was to show the texts from my phones (iphone print screens) my folks said he got his "wig split" and was "leeking" (DMV slang).

but honestly a lot of folks do not mess with wale from the dc area. generally speaking ......

and if i was to show the texts from my phones (iphone print screens) my folks said he got his "wig split" and was "leeking" (DMV slang).

but honestly a lot of folks do not mess with wale from the dc area. generally speaking ......

A lot of people are lying.
30t6p3b.gif
at rumors.

"Wig split" and "leaking" aren't DMV slang but you guys think you started every other trend as well.

30t6p3b.gif
at rumors.

"Wig split" and "leaking" aren't DMV slang but you guys think you started every other trend as well.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

30t6p3b.gif
at rumors.

im sorry cool guy but they r used here heavy and when i use that people dont know what im talking about

i guess u were with with wale when it happenend huh.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

30t6p3b.gif
at rumors.

im sorry cool guy but they r used here heavy and when i use that people dont know what im talking about

i guess u were with with wale when it happenend huh.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

does j cole have any ye beats?

j.cole and Kanye don't get along

i think Kanye might be a little butthurt cuz Jay has a new protege with talent, lyrically and as a producer.
Think of the music they could do together tho
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

does j cole have any ye beats?

j.cole and Kanye don't get along

i think Kanye might be a little butthurt cuz Jay has a new protege with talent, lyrically and as a producer.
Think of the music they could do together tho
eek.gif

yeah that was the rumor and it is very true that because of how he acts dc dudes don't mess wit him but... did wale spit on your car young?
laugh.gif

yeah that was the rumor and it is very true that because of how he acts dc dudes don't mess wit him but... did wale spit on your car young?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom