So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

does j cole have any ye beats?

j.cole and Kanye don't get along

good... now we know ye wont be wasting any beats on him... 
pimp.gif

yo real talk tho id b salty not being able to get into my own party cuz its over capacity...

this MY @%!$... kick somebody out then i can go in
laugh.gif

yo real talk tho id b salty not being able to get into my own party cuz its over capacity...

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by one1 1 1

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

A lot of people are lying.
30t6p3b.gif
at rumors.

"Wig split" and "leaking" aren't DMV slang but you guys think you started every other trend as well.

im sorry cool guy but they r used here heavy and when i use that people dont know what im talking about

i guess u were with with wale when it happenend huh.
indifferent.gif

Shut your #$#+% %+% up. Something you guys DON'T use are condoms. Would explain why DC is the AIDS capital of the country. Y'all can have that
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at rumors.

"Wig split" and "leaking" aren't DMV slang but you guys think you started every other trend as well.

im sorry cool guy but they r used here heavy and when i use that people dont know what im talking about

indifferent.gif

Shut your #$#+% %+% up. Something you guys DON'T use are condoms. Would explain why DC is the AIDS capital of the country. Y'all can have that
wink.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at rumors.

indifferent.gif

wink.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at rumors.

indifferent.gif

wink.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Ns in DC don't like one another...

The murder & AIDS rate clearly show...
I would say shots fired but I don't want to make any DC dudes nervous.

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

Ns in DC don't like one another...

The murder & AIDS rate clearly show...
I would say shots fired but I don't want to make any DC dudes nervous.

plus he AND kd didn't get into love cause it was over capacity you see how *%+#$% like to just twist facts around to hate? good ol "dmv"
laugh.gif

Very true, he didn't get into Love (nighhtclub), but it truly was due to the club being over capacity.  That's truly kinda crazy in itself seeing how the party was being thrown there for him.

plus he AND kd didn't get into love cause it was over capacity you see how *%+#$% like to just twist facts around to hate? good ol "dmv"
laugh.gif

Very true, he didn't get into Love (nighhtclub), but it truly was due to the club being over capacity.  That's truly kinda crazy in itself seeing how the party was being thrown there for him.

We ain't got nuthin the be nervous about...

...the *%*% y'all poppin' is stupid.

And far as ''capacity'' at Love/Dream - that *%*% happens...

...a couple summers ago Skateboard P and Timbo were standin' right outside with rest of us because the crowd was entirely too large.

We ain't got nuthin the be nervous about...

...the *%*% y'all poppin' is stupid.

And far as ''capacity'' at Love/Dream - that *%*% happens...

...a couple summers ago Skateboard P and Timbo were standin' right outside with rest of us because the crowd was entirely too large.

laugh.gif
Pretty much ...
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Pretty much ...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

And with Kanye being on this positive tip lately I definitely see a G.O.O.D. Friday release featuring Wale and Cudi in the near future. This beef is falling in line PERFECTLY for that to happen.
Must be on the same #+%# Cudi was doin

Back
Top Bottom