So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Originally Posted by Ricardo Malta

And with Kanye being on this positive tip lately I definitely see a G.O.O.D. Friday release featuring Wale and Cudi in the near future. This beef is falling in line PERFECTLY for that to happen.
Must be on the same #+%# Cudi was doin

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Wale has the best rapping ability out of anyone in the freshman class.

But Cudi is the better ARTIST, and in music that goes a longer way. Song music ability trumps all.
grin.gif
Please. I listen to Cudi regularly but let's not act like he's some great talent. I like the production of a lot of his songs but his lyrics are about as simple as it gets and don't possess any deep meaning nor are they that well written compared to most. He's got good production and a decent sounding voice (no mo), that doesn't make him a great artist.

For my money, MTAN and More About Nothing>>>>>anything Cudi's put out. And Cudi sounds like such a lame in this interview it almost makes me not want to listen to him anymore
30t6p3b.gif

But Cudi is the better ARTIST, and in music that goes a longer way. Song music ability trumps all.
grin.gif
Please. I listen to Cudi regularly but let's not act like he's some great talent. I like the production of a lot of his songs but his lyrics are about as simple as it gets and don't possess any deep meaning nor are they that well written compared to most. He's got good production and a decent sounding voice (no mo), that doesn't make him a great artist.

For my money, MTAN and More About Nothing>>>>>anything Cudi's put out. And Cudi sounds like such a lame in this interview it almost makes me not want to listen to him anymore
30t6p3b.gif

I think its too early in both of their careers to have beef. The fact that both are workin on albums makes me question if this is real or not. If its real then i bet Hov & Ye are just sittin back laughin
laugh.gif

Wale absolutely murders Cudi when it comes to rappin ability but Cudi has more commercial appeal and a more diverse fan base so i think that equals better success.

Wale > Cudi IMO
grin.gif

I think its too early in both of their careers to have beef. The fact that both are workin on albums makes me question if this is real or not. If its real then i bet Hov & Ye are just sittin back laughin
laugh.gif

Wale absolutely murders Cudi when it comes to rappin ability but Cudi has more commercial appeal and a more diverse fan base so i think that equals better success.

Wale > Cudi IMO
grin.gif

^^Agreed Trent,but the sad thing is this @$!* right here has NOTHING to do with DC.This is about two rappers (or one rapper and a "songwriter").
I also love how cats who aren't even from here think they know what the overall atmosphere is like here.

^^Agreed Trent,but the sad thing is this @$!* right here has NOTHING to do with DC.This is about two rappers (or one rapper and a "songwriter").
I also love how cats who aren't even from here think they know what the overall atmosphere is like here.

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Who does the general population listen to more? Cudi. Why? Because they're feeling his SONGS more. Some dudes get so caught up in spitting the latest and craziest quintuple entendre that they cause their audience to snore. "More complex" and "better" are not mutually exclusive in music. Oh, and I listen to Folarin on the regular. But I keeps it real.

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Who does the general population listen to more? Cudi. Why? Because they're feeling his SONGS more. Some dudes get so caught up in spitting the latest and craziest quintuple entendre that they cause their audience to snore. "More complex" and "better" are not mutually exclusive in music. Oh, and I listen to Folarin on the regular. But I keeps it real.

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Who does the general population listen to more? Cudi. Why? Because they're feeling his SONGS more. Some dudes get so caught up in spitting the latest and craziest quintuple entendre that they cause their audience to snore. "More complex" and "better" are not mutually exclusive in music.

Oh, and I listen to Folarin on the regular. But I keeps it real.

I really want to know who this "general population" is, kuz niether of these dudes get major
spins on radio across the nation, unless Im missing something here. I kno for sure I've heard/
seen more of Wale in a mainstream light tho. This internet iish has my mind fogged up. Im sure
Day & Night did some #s, but they both have a solid fan base. I bet if u asked any average person
who either of them are and they really wouldnt be able to tell u much.

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Who does the general population listen to more? Cudi. Why? Because they're feeling his SONGS more. Some dudes get so caught up in spitting the latest and craziest quintuple entendre that they cause their audience to snore. "More complex" and "better" are not mutually exclusive in music.

I really want to know who this "general population" is, kuz niether of these dudes get major
spins on radio across the nation, unless Im missing something here. I kno for sure I've heard/
seen more of Wale in a mainstream light tho. This internet iish has my mind fogged up. Im sure
Day & Night did some #s, but they both have a solid fan base. I bet if u asked any average person

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Of course Cudi isn't a megastar by any means, but he has definitely had more mainstream and commercial success than Wale. And not just with albums.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

grin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Of course Cudi isn't a megastar by any means, but he has definitely had more mainstream and commercial success than Wale. And not just with albums.

if it weren't for nt, i would have no idea who wale is. meanwhile people at my college think cudi is sick, and they also have no idea who wale is

if it weren't for nt, i would have no idea who wale is. meanwhile people at my college think cudi is sick, and they also have no idea who wale is

Back
Top Bottom