So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

lol dey go teh aidz

jk.

the thread topic cant b taken srsly thus ppl taking it to an even more ******ed direction.

aids isnt funny, unless a clown contracts. zing!

lol dey go teh aidz

jk.

the thread topic cant b taken srsly thus ppl taking it to an even more ******ed direction.

aids isnt funny, unless a clown contracts. zing!

Originally Posted by TrappenAintDead

I've noticed that the only ppl who say that AIDS jokes aren't funny are from DC/PG/somewhere in the DMV area.

I'm from none of those places and I think that $$+# is corny ..I've always thought it was cornyIt's all @#@+! and giggles until someone close to you gets that $$+# ..Mutha****as actin like that monster ain't runnin rampant in NY and LA or anywhere in america ..

I've noticed that the only ppl who say that AIDS jokes aren't funny are from DC/PG/somewhere in the DMV area.

I'm from none of those places and I think that $$+# is corny ..I've always thought it was cornyIt's all @#@+! and giggles until someone close to you gets that $$+# ..Mutha****as actin like that monster ain't runnin rampant in NY and LA or anywhere in america ..

Originally Posted by MASERATI HARM

exactly. dudes talk about it like DC is the ONLY place with AIDS.. Just because it has the highest rate of it doesn't mean its the only place with it. So that doesn't make where they live any better. 
and its the ONLY thing people can say about DC really... because whenever its brought up thats their token resort. 

but whatever
30t6p3b.gif

exactly. dudes talk about it like DC is the ONLY place with AIDS.. Just because it has the highest rate of it doesn't mean its the only place with it. So that doesn't make where they live any better. 
and its the ONLY thing people can say about DC really... because whenever its brought up thats their token resort. 

but whatever
30t6p3b.gif

Lol yall and these damn technicalities... you from bmore right? Guess i shoulda included Maryland the state.

But yall right... I don't ever make the jokes... $!+% is childish. I'm just sayin dudes from that area are the one's who get mad when a joke is made. Just makin observations.

It is the only thing bad worth sayin about the "urea" though... besides Wale. Which is why they're in the same thread

Lol yall and these damn technicalities... you from bmore right? Guess i shoulda included Maryland the state.

But yall right... I don't ever make the jokes... $!+% is childish. I'm just sayin dudes from that area are the one's who get mad when a joke is made. Just makin observations.

It is the only thing bad worth sayin about the "urea" though... besides Wale. Which is why they're in the same thread

laugh.gif

So what about the black on black crime out there??

That %%!# is OUT OF HAND...

The crabs in a barrel mentality will forever be what DC is known for (drugs & AIDS aside)...

Wale being hated is just a seed of the self hatred already goin on in that area...

If the effort to hate on Wale was redirrected towards stopping violence, drugs, and other %%!# DMV area, could you imagine how nice it would be?? Garden Of Eden prolly...

laugh.gif

The crabs in a barrel mentality will forever be what DC is known for (drugs & AIDS aside)...

Wale being hated is just a seed of the self hatred already goin on in that area...

If the effort to hate on Wale was redirrected towards stopping violence, drugs, and other %%!# DMV area, could you imagine how nice it would be?? Garden Of Eden prolly...

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

So everybody in Philly, NYC, Chicago, and Atlanta just walkin' down the streets singin' Negro spirituals together, huh?

For such a small city, we certainly got the biggest !*++ - everybody is always on it...

...think we give a $%*$ about what's goin' in NY or anywhere else?

We don't.

And yo - have you ever even BEEN to DC?

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

laugh.gif

So everybody in Philly, NYC, Chicago, and Atlanta just walkin' down the streets singin' Negro spirituals together, huh?

For such a small city, we certainly got the biggest !*++ - everybody is always on it...

...think we give a $%*$ about what's goin' in NY or anywhere else?

We don't.

And yo - have you ever even BEEN to DC?

HOTM u hit the nail on the head. I see some "DMV" natives in here talking about people here dont rock with Wale cause they don't like the way he represent us. That's the furthest from the truth. DC/PG n__ is haters by nature, its just in our blood to hate on a n__ doing they thing and its sad . Wale ain't do nothing for this area but put on. Shout out PG/DC in his songs,put hoods on, bring bands on mtv and rep on tv and dudes here act like the n__ dissed us or threw us under the bus. My girl HATES Wale and won't even listen to his music and her only reason is cause she thinks he's from MOCO but be repping Largo,Ardmore and some DC hoods.
laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

HOTM u hit the nail on the head. I see some "DMV" natives in here talking about people here dont rock with Wale cause they don't like the way he represent us. That's the furthest from the truth. DC/PG n__ is haters by nature, its just in our blood to hate on a n__ doing they thing and its sad . Wale ain't do nothing for this area but put on. Shout out PG/DC in his songs,put hoods on, bring bands on mtv and rep on tv and dudes here act like the n__ dissed us or threw us under the bus. My girl HATES Wale and won't even listen to his music and her only reason is cause she thinks he's from MOCO but be repping Largo,Ardmore and some DC hoods.
laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Wale has the best rapping ability out of anyone in the freshman class.

But Cudi is the better ARTIST, and in music that goes a longer way. Song music ability trumps all.
grin.gif
Please. I listen to Cudi regularly but let's not act like he's some great talent. I like the production of a lot of his songs but his lyrics are about as simple as it gets and don't possess any deep meaning nor are they that well written compared to most. He's got good production and a decent sounding voice (no mo), that doesn't make him a great artist.

For my money, MTAN and More About Nothing>>>>>anything Cudi's put out. And Cudi sounds like such a lame in this interview it almost makes me not want to listen to him anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Who does the general population listen to more? Cudi. Why? Because they're feeling his SONGS more. Some dudes get so caught up in spitting the latest and craziest quintuple entendre that they cause their audience to snore. "More complex" and "better" are not mutually exclusive in music.

Oh, and I listen to Folarin on the regular. But I keeps it real.

I really want to know who this "general population" is, kuz niether of these dudes get major
spins on radio across the nation, unless Im missing something here. I kno for sure I've heard/
seen more of Wale in a mainstream light tho. This internet iish has my mind fogged up. Im sure
Day & Night did some #s, but they both have a solid fan base. I bet if u asked any average person
who either of them are and they really wouldnt be able to tell u much.

He's talkin bout ppl who are not bias about these artists becuz they know somebody that knows them or reppin they town. Where im at if u dont like Gucci, Flocka, Wayne, or Drake you most likely like Cudi. Man them white boys love bumpin his stuff.

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Wale has the best rapping ability out of anyone in the freshman class.

But Cudi is the better ARTIST, and in music that goes a longer way. Song music ability trumps all.
grin.gif
Please. I listen to Cudi regularly but let's not act like he's some great talent. I like the production of a lot of his songs but his lyrics are about as simple as it gets and don't possess any deep meaning nor are they that well written compared to most. He's got good production and a decent sounding voice (no mo), that doesn't make him a great artist.

For my money, MTAN and More About Nothing>>>>>anything Cudi's put out. And Cudi sounds like such a lame in this interview it almost makes me not want to listen to him anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Who does the general population listen to more? Cudi. Why? Because they're feeling his SONGS more. Some dudes get so caught up in spitting the latest and craziest quintuple entendre that they cause their audience to snore. "More complex" and "better" are not mutually exclusive in music.

Oh, and I listen to Folarin on the regular. But I keeps it real.

I really want to know who this "general population" is, kuz niether of these dudes get major
spins on radio across the nation, unless Im missing something here. I kno for sure I've heard/
seen more of Wale in a mainstream light tho. This internet iish has my mind fogged up. Im sure
Day & Night did some #s, but they both have a solid fan base. I bet if u asked any average person
who either of them are and they really wouldnt be able to tell u much.

He's talkin bout ppl who are not bias about these artists becuz they know somebody that knows them or reppin they town. Where im at if u dont like Gucci, Flocka, Wayne, or Drake you most likely like Cudi. Man them white boys love bumpin his stuff.

IDGAF bout being Technical .. 
I claim none of that DMV/Urea  !$%$ .. I'm from Bmore , hell we're the bastard children of maryland 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

And I'm not mad by no means

The joke is just. not. funny .. Never was ..

%$**+@ act like theres no haters in their city ..

No crime, Jealousy,treachery  ... No black on black crime

Like they walk around singin kumbaya and !$%$ ..

FOH ..
laugh.gif

keep it 100 ..

NY got many many haters ..LA too

But they're big %!# cities ..

DC is Small so the Hate is condensed ..

IDGAF bout being Technical .. 
I claim none of that DMV/Urea  !$%$ .. I'm from Bmore , hell we're the bastard children of maryland 
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

And I'm not mad by no means

The joke is just. not. funny .. Never was ..

%$**+@ act like theres no haters in their city ..

No crime, Jealousy,treachery  ... No black on black crime

Like they walk around singin kumbaya and !$%$ ..

FOH ..
laugh.gif

keep it 100 ..

NY got many many haters ..LA too

But they're big %!# cities ..

DC is Small so the Hate is condensed ..

Back
Top Bottom