So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Philly & Chicago are also bad...

I can't speak for Chi, but Philly has that SAME crabs in a barrel mentality of DC, its terrible, my moms used to live out there in the early 90s when it was worse than it is today (if you can imagine)...

Ns make a mockery of love, and a habit of hate...

I can't speak for anyone else but I have personally marched the streets of Harlem for peace...

All I'm sayin is, use the SAME energy used to hate Wale or to defend your city when a N holds a mirror up to yall, to actually make it a better place...

I been to DC a few times when I was younger... In the mid 90s, last time was in like 98/99... I got an uncle that moved down there after 9/11 does some journalism work out there...

And NOBODY is on yall !#*% ... DC Ns are pretty cocky for no real reason...

Philly & Chicago are also bad...

I can't speak for Chi, but Philly has that SAME crabs in a barrel mentality of DC, its terrible, my moms used to live out there in the early 90s when it was worse than it is today (if you can imagine)...

Ns make a mockery of love, and a habit of hate...

I can't speak for anyone else but I have personally marched the streets of Harlem for peace...

All I'm sayin is, use the SAME energy used to hate Wale or to defend your city when a N holds a mirror up to yall, to actually make it a better place...

I been to DC a few times when I was younger... In the mid 90s, last time was in like 98/99... I got an uncle that moved down there after 9/11 does some journalism work out there...

And NOBODY is on yall !#*% ... DC Ns are pretty cocky for no real reason...

Originally Posted by MchunuDon

HOTM u hit the nail on the head. I see some "DMV" natives in here talking about people here dont rock with Wale cause they don't like the way he represent us. That's the furthest from the truth. DC/PG n__ is haters by nature, its just in our blood to hate on a n__ doing they thing and its sad . Wale ain't do nothing for this area but put on. Shout out PG/DC in his songs,put hoods on, bring bands on mtv and rep on tv and dudes here act like the n__ dissed us or threw us under the bus. My girl HATES Wale and won't even listen to his music and her only reason is cause she thinks he's from MOCO but be repping Largo,Ardmore and some DC hoods.
laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

come on cuz, do you really think most people from DC hates wale because their simply haters?

i've heard MANY first hand accounts of some ++%#% #%$ %!%$ that he's done from real %%*#*% AND %%*#*% who are tryin to make moves with this music shh. i have no problems with him and actually bought his album but PLEASE don't act like a rack of %%*#*% hate him for NO reason... son receives more than justifiable hate by MANY people but it also is true that some, like your girl, hate on him just cause they're haters and its the popular thing to do round these parts.

don't speak like you really know whats up just cause your girl blows you young haha

HOTM u hit the nail on the head. I see some "DMV" natives in here talking about people here dont rock with Wale cause they don't like the way he represent us. That's the furthest from the truth. DC/PG n__ is haters by nature, its just in our blood to hate on a n__ doing they thing and its sad . Wale ain't do nothing for this area but put on. Shout out PG/DC in his songs,put hoods on, bring bands on mtv and rep on tv and dudes here act like the n__ dissed us or threw us under the bus. My girl HATES Wale and won't even listen to his music and her only reason is cause she thinks he's from MOCO but be repping Largo,Ardmore and some DC hoods.
laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

come on cuz, do you really think most people from DC hates wale because their simply haters?

i've heard MANY first hand accounts of some ++%#% #%$ %!%$ that he's done from real %%*#*% AND %%*#*% who are tryin to make moves with this music shh. i have no problems with him and actually bought his album but PLEASE don't act like a rack of %%*#*% hate him for NO reason... son receives more than justifiable hate by MANY people but it also is true that some, like your girl, hate on him just cause they're haters and its the popular thing to do round these parts.

don't speak like you really know whats up just cause your girl blows you young haha

Originally Posted by PUSHA C

laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

come on cuz, do you really think most people from DC hates wale because their simply haters?i've heard MANY first hand accounts of some %$@+% @%@ #$%@ that he's done from real $*#$%! AND $*#$%! who are tryin to make moves with this music shh. i have no problems with him and actually bought his album but PLEASE don't act like a rack of $*#$%! hate him for NO reason... son receives more than justifiable hate by MANY people but it also is true that some, like your girl, hate on him just cause they're haters and its the popular thing to do round these parts.don't speak like you really know whats up cause your girl blows you young haha

laugh.gif
Bruh u ain't give one example of "justifiable hate" hol time tho. And the hate ain't even just with Wale. I'm actually surprised the %+%+@ made it out and got this far. It's a rack of bammas here that got talent and go harder than Wale, why ain't nobody else get in the game yet? We both from the area u know the hate is way stronger than love cuz

laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

come on cuz, do you really think most people from DC hates wale because their simply haters?i've heard MANY first hand accounts of some %$@+% @%@ #$%@ that he's done from real $*#$%! AND $*#$%! who are tryin to make moves with this music shh. i have no problems with him and actually bought his album but PLEASE don't act like a rack of $*#$%! hate him for NO reason... son receives more than justifiable hate by MANY people but it also is true that some, like your girl, hate on him just cause they're haters and its the popular thing to do round these parts.don't speak like you really know whats up cause your girl blows you young haha

laugh.gif
Bruh u ain't give one example of "justifiable hate" hol time tho. And the hate ain't even just with Wale. I'm actually surprised the %+%+@ made it out and got this far. It's a rack of bammas here that got talent and go harder than Wale, why ain't nobody else get in the game yet? We both from the area u know the hate is way stronger than love cuz

laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

laugh.gif
Bruh u ain't give one example of "justifiable hate" hol time tho. And the hate ain't even just with Wale. I'm actually surprised the %!%@$ made it out and got this far. It's a rack of bammas here that got talent and go harder than Wale, why ain't nobody else get in the game yet? We both from the area u know the hate is way stronger than love cuz

i didn't give an example cause i don't have a reason to hate dude so i don't. but since you asked...

he's done BAMMA SHHH to either pgc or 93.9... why you think THEY don't show him love? @+*#! 92q plays wale more than dc stations and you KNOW how assbackwards that is lol. i've heard from rappers around here and even rappers managers that he thinks he's God's gift to earth and a COUPLE youngins told me he's a cocky, arrogant prick... not to mention son is overly emotional and doesn't handle conflict/issues like a real dc N (which he claims to be) would so he isn't an accurate representation of our area... then that fosters the blind hate

like i said i have no problem wit son BUT i can see why he gets a lot of hate from this area. he pops off at the mouth A LOT, gettin in fights and @##, tryin to go hard just so he's respected in his own area. wholetime !++#@* ain't even on that go hard @## anymore out here man, real !++#@* just be chillin tryin to get they bread up but he's overly extra wit it, like he got napoleons complex or something
laugh.gif

i rap myself and am working on a couple projects so i'm trying to keep things pc haha

laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

laugh.gif
Bruh u ain't give one example of "justifiable hate" hol time tho. And the hate ain't even just with Wale. I'm actually surprised the %!%@$ made it out and got this far. It's a rack of bammas here that got talent and go harder than Wale, why ain't nobody else get in the game yet? We both from the area u know the hate is way stronger than love cuz

i didn't give an example cause i don't have a reason to hate dude so i don't. but since you asked...

he's done BAMMA SHHH to either pgc or 93.9... why you think THEY don't show him love? @+*#! 92q plays wale more than dc stations and you KNOW how assbackwards that is lol. i've heard from rappers around here and even rappers managers that he thinks he's God's gift to earth and a COUPLE youngins told me he's a cocky, arrogant prick... not to mention son is overly emotional and doesn't handle conflict/issues like a real dc N (which he claims to be) would so he isn't an accurate representation of our area... then that fosters the blind hate

like i said i have no problem wit son BUT i can see why he gets a lot of hate from this area. he pops off at the mouth A LOT, gettin in fights and @##, tryin to go hard just so he's respected in his own area. wholetime !++#@* ain't even on that go hard @## anymore out here man, real !++#@* just be chillin tryin to get they bread up but he's overly extra wit it, like he got napoleons complex or something
laugh.gif

i rap myself and am working on a couple projects so i'm trying to keep things pc haha

laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I feel what u saying tho cuz. Just last week my man (won't say his name cause I know Wale on NT) told me that Wale was at his studio recording and he was thinking bout going through and slapping him for not showing him no love on getting that Northeast Groovers sample cleared for him. This not the first time I heard !+@!$% saying your boy was real Hollywood now tho.SN: U with 368 music group or u just putting on for Phil A De?

laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I feel what u saying tho cuz. Just last week my man (won't say his name cause I know Wale on NT) told me that Wale was at his studio recording and he was thinking bout going through and slapping him for not showing him no love on getting that Northeast Groovers sample cleared for him. This not the first time I heard !+@!$% saying your boy was real Hollywood now tho.SN: U with 368 music group or u just putting on for Phil A De?

laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah i'm not wit them... those are my peoples but phil's my dude from back in the day, one of the lil homies.

i'm tryin to do my own thing though and am not really tryin to be in the light like that, just get people to hear my message. if you mess wit hip hop you're GONNA feel me... i can all but guarantee it straight like that. i'm always lookin for feedback so i can slide you some of my stuff if you down to give me some constructive criticism... no hate though
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
the %@+$ funny to me

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

nah i'm not wit them... those are my peoples but phil's my dude from back in the day, one of the lil homies.

i'm tryin to do my own thing though and am not really tryin to be in the light like that, just get people to hear my message. if you mess wit hip hop you're GONNA feel me... i can all but guarantee it straight like that. i'm always lookin for feedback so i can slide you some of my stuff if you down to give me some constructive criticism... no hate though
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom