So Kid Cudi Went at Wale

Is that always ya'll $!!#*% only resort?

talk about DC and AIDS?.

Ya'll sure know how to run an unfunny joke in the hole ..
30t6p3b.gif

Is that always ya'll $!!#*% only resort?

talk about DC and AIDS?.

Ya'll sure know how to run an unfunny joke in the hole ..
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Wale has the best rapping ability out of anyone in the freshman class.

But Cudi is the better ARTIST, and in music that goes a longer way. Song music ability trumps all.
grin.gif
Please. I listen to Cudi regularly but let's not act like he's some great talent. I like the production of a lot of his songs but his lyrics are about as simple as it gets and don't possess any deep meaning nor are they that well written compared to most. He's got good production and a decent sounding voice (no mo), that doesn't make him a great artist.

For my money, MTAN and More About Nothing>>>>>anything Cudi's put out. And Cudi sounds like such a lame in this interview it almost makes me not want to listen to him anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Who does the general population listen to more? Cudi. Why? Because they're feeling his SONGS more. Some dudes get so caught up in spitting the latest and craziest quintuple entendre that they cause their audience to snore. "More complex" and "better" are not mutually exclusive in music.

Oh, and I listen to Folarin on the regular. But I keeps it real.

I really want to know who this "general population" is, kuz niether of these dudes get major
spins on radio across the nation, unless Im missing something here. I kno for sure I've heard/
seen more of Wale in a mainstream light tho. This internet iish has my mind fogged up. Im sure
Day & Night did some #s, but they both have a solid fan base. I bet if u asked any average person
who either of them are and they really wouldnt be able to tell u much.

wait wait, hollup... you're saying that they are on the same level of star status? seriously? cudi got MAJOR play with day-n-night and pursuit of happiness and pretty good play with make em say. wale had good play with pretty girls but NONE of his other singles really got burn like that though bammas in cali was lovin chillin when it first dropped.

to say that cudi isn't a bigger star than wale is absurd cuz

Originally Posted by Dead Stokc

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Wale has the best rapping ability out of anyone in the freshman class.

But Cudi is the better ARTIST, and in music that goes a longer way. Song music ability trumps all.
grin.gif
Please. I listen to Cudi regularly but let's not act like he's some great talent. I like the production of a lot of his songs but his lyrics are about as simple as it gets and don't possess any deep meaning nor are they that well written compared to most. He's got good production and a decent sounding voice (no mo), that doesn't make him a great artist.

For my money, MTAN and More About Nothing>>>>>anything Cudi's put out. And Cudi sounds like such a lame in this interview it almost makes me not want to listen to him anymore
30t6p3b.gif

Who does the general population listen to more? Cudi. Why? Because they're feeling his SONGS more. Some dudes get so caught up in spitting the latest and craziest quintuple entendre that they cause their audience to snore. "More complex" and "better" are not mutually exclusive in music.

Oh, and I listen to Folarin on the regular. But I keeps it real.

I really want to know who this "general population" is, kuz niether of these dudes get major
spins on radio across the nation, unless Im missing something here. I kno for sure I've heard/
seen more of Wale in a mainstream light tho. This internet iish has my mind fogged up. Im sure
Day & Night did some #s, but they both have a solid fan base. I bet if u asked any average person
who either of them are and they really wouldnt be able to tell u much.

wait wait, hollup... you're saying that they are on the same level of star status? seriously? cudi got MAJOR play with day-n-night and pursuit of happiness and pretty good play with make em say. wale had good play with pretty girls but NONE of his other singles really got burn like that though bammas in cali was lovin chillin when it first dropped.

to say that cudi isn't a bigger star than wale is absurd cuz

And i've noticed that the only people who joke around about something that LITERALLY destroys lives (not just in DC) are lame outsiders.

And i've noticed that the only people who joke around about something that LITERALLY destroys lives (not just in DC) are lame outsiders.

Back
Top Bottom