So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

ancient humanity was elevated in their psychology in ways we literally cannot fathom, and something like the great pyramid probably has lots of divinitory functions of which we are not aware. The pharoah was raised by priests, elevating consciousness from a very young age and probably had developed spiritual powers that were in ways magnified by their use of the pyramids.
We know the pyramid is precise mathematically and astrologically. I dont think they were taking shots in the dark, but "tuning" it to particular stars and sacred geometry for a reason: to get desired results.

ancient humanity was elevated in their psychology in ways we literally cannot fathom, and something like the great pyramid probably has lots of divinitory functions of which we are not aware. The pharoah was raised by priests, elevating consciousness from a very young age and probably had developed spiritual powers that were in ways magnified by their use of the pyramids.
We know the pyramid is precise mathematically and astrologically. I dont think they were taking shots in the dark, but "tuning" it to particular stars and sacred geometry for a reason: to get desired results.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Technology today is not superior. It's worse for our health.
Ya'll brought up how we have cell phones and ps3 and xbox 360's etc. Do you have any idea how much side affect we have and will see in the future because of the use of these kinds of devices?

Here is a yahoo health article that discusses some of the health problems we face as a society that's now saturated in radiation from our technology

http://health.yahoo.net/rodale/WH/is-your-health-on-the-line

we have created new problems but overall we live longer today than people did in the past. For example they discovered that in Egypt and ancient civilizations cancer was pretty much non-existent this doesn't mean people weren't dying early it just meant people weren't dying from cancer. We are living longer today than we've lived in any other period in human history....this advanced age has also led to new health problems we have not faced in any other time in human history.

They were dying of tuberculosis, syphillis, flu, childbirth at a young age, we're dying of cancer at an advanced age.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

Technology today is not superior. It's worse for our health.
Ya'll brought up how we have cell phones and ps3 and xbox 360's etc. Do you have any idea how much side affect we have and will see in the future because of the use of these kinds of devices?

Here is a yahoo health article that discusses some of the health problems we face as a society that's now saturated in radiation from our technology

http://health.yahoo.net/rodale/WH/is-your-health-on-the-line

we have created new problems but overall we live longer today than people did in the past. For example they discovered that in Egypt and ancient civilizations cancer was pretty much non-existent this doesn't mean people weren't dying early it just meant people weren't dying from cancer. We are living longer today than we've lived in any other period in human history....this advanced age has also led to new health problems we have not faced in any other time in human history.

They were dying of tuberculosis, syphillis, flu, childbirth at a young age, we're dying of cancer at an advanced age.

Originally Posted by Beast13

what results?

what divinitory functions? give examples or spiritual powers magnified by the pyramids and how can i harness such power? What makes this different from the use of holy oil to attempt to cure the sick....does that make Christians "elevated psychologically"?

Does the pyramid have a greater "spritual power" than the ark of the covenant.

Explain.

what results?

what divinitory functions? give examples or spiritual powers magnified by the pyramids and how can i harness such power? What makes this different from the use of holy oil to attempt to cure the sick....does that make Christians "elevated psychologically"?

Explain.

anton, that doesnt mean they werent dying of cancer,

it just means we didnt know what cancer was back then and attributed it to something else...

people used to die over the common cold, tho

lol, dudes are forreal legit arguing our technology vs. ancient technology?

dude, im in ohio and im communicating with you guys on a flat surface that produces light.....

they had to move goods with camels...

LOL

it just means we didnt know what cancer was back then and attributed it to something else...

dude, im in ohio and im communicating with you guys on a flat surface that produces light.....

LOL

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

what results?

Explain.
I don't know or understand the powers, but both the people who built them and the priest-scientists who designed them believed that the pharoahs were humanity's link to the "gods". This might suggest that it is an interface with nature, our planet...  reading nature, clairvoyance of natural patterns, vibes. The pyramid (or oils or crystals or i ching etc) is divinitory, its a tool but will not help someone increase consciousness. It is meant to be used by an enlightened person of a healthy high-level consciousness (this is basically regardless of what "religion" one subscribes to). and dude the only power we should be worried about is the ability to increase inner peace, and all one has to do is seriously meditate. also... Check out napoleons experience in the king's chamber, it reminds me of in thor how nobody else can pick up the hammer mjolnir.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

what results?

Explain.
I don't know or understand the powers, but both the people who built them and the priest-scientists who designed them believed that the pharoahs were humanity's link to the "gods". This might suggest that it is an interface with nature, our planet...  reading nature, clairvoyance of natural patterns, vibes. The pyramid (or oils or crystals or i ching etc) is divinitory, its a tool but will not help someone increase consciousness. It is meant to be used by an enlightened person of a healthy high-level consciousness (this is basically regardless of what "religion" one subscribes to). and dude the only power we should be worried about is the ability to increase inner peace, and all one has to do is seriously meditate. also... Check out napoleons experience in the king's chamber, it reminds me of in thor how nobody else can pick up the hammer mjolnir.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

LOL
word, the nerve
laugh.gif
.I have this image in my head of the Pharoah texting his jumpoffs from the palace.

Well they may have been but there has definitely been a spike in certain illnesses our ancestors weren't plagued by. Most of these new illnesses are due to overabundance of food (heart disease, diabetes etc) , long lifespan (geriatric issues, cancer) and radiation/pollutants secondary to our industrialization. 

Women don't die during childbirth in developed nations, people don't realize how big a deal that is.

LOL
word, the nerve
laugh.gif
.I have this image in my head of the Pharoah texting his jumpoffs from the palace.

Well they may have been but there has definitely been a spike in certain illnesses our ancestors weren't plagued by. Most of these new illnesses are due to overabundance of food (heart disease, diabetes etc) , long lifespan (geriatric issues, cancer) and radiation/pollutants secondary to our industrialization. 

Women don't die during childbirth in developed nations, people don't realize how big a deal that is.

so you  guys are really saying.. ANCIENT Egyptian society/knowledge >>> Modern world society/knowledge huh?
and you guys are basing this off what? Modern world theories and/or knowledge? 

kinda' ironic, no? or am i missing something here?

so you  guys are really saying.. ANCIENT Egyptian society/knowledge >>> Modern world society/knowledge huh?
and you guys are basing this off what? Modern world theories and/or knowledge? 

kinda' ironic, no? or am i missing something here?

the children dont die during childbirth either lol

and its odd for a person to die at 32

lol

electricity > egyptian technology

lol

lol

Penicillin, pedestrian by today's standard, is the single most important discovery in medical history.......ancient people were taking Ls.
ohwell.gif

What's that boil on your nuts? Here lemme put on Mercury on it.

I didn't even make that up, they used to try to cure STDs with poison
laugh.gif

lol

Penicillin, pedestrian by today's standard, is the single most important discovery in medical history.......ancient people were taking Ls.
ohwell.gif

What's that boil on your nuts? Here lemme put on Mercury on it.

I didn't even make that up, they used to try to cure STDs with poison
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom