So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

so egyptians invented the tesla coil?

I wouldn't say invent, they were just another example of people that understood it and used it. 
Tesla even says that he started to understand his technology better once he got into studying hindu mythology and science. He said it was the same thing he was seeing in his flash visions he had all the time. Tesla didn't go though formal proprietary  training  like other scientist of his time and he was known to do most of his calculations and work in his head which kind upset a lot of the people he worked around on projects. 

Edison is one of em. 

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

so egyptians invented the tesla coil?

I wouldn't say invent, they were just another example of people that understood it and used it. 
Tesla even says that he started to understand his technology better once he got into studying hindu mythology and science. He said it was the same thing he was seeing in his flash visions he had all the time. Tesla didn't go though formal proprietary  training  like other scientist of his time and he was known to do most of his calculations and work in his head which kind upset a lot of the people he worked around on projects. 

Edison is one of em. 

Yo they found one of these in Ancient Egypt

audi-R5-E-tron-in-motion-2.jpg

you trippin. this whole message board knows how you are.

why is this an issue you have to try so hard to negate. We in here trying to have a discussion and you blocking the ball from rolling as usual.

You got your screen name from the guy that founded the church of satan that has beliefs in all of what we are talking about yet you claim we are being ridiculous for even talking about it.

My guess is that you don't know too much about Anton LaVey to be going by the name.

you really are a trip dude.

why is this an issue you have to try so hard to negate. We in here trying to have a discussion and you blocking the ball from rolling as usual.

You got your screen name from the guy that founded the church of satan that has beliefs in all of what we are talking about yet you claim we are being ridiculous for even talking about it.

My guess is that you don't know too much about Anton LaVey to be going by the name.

Originally Posted by torgriffith

You're getting mad again, take it easy.

Anton LaVey does not believe the ancient Egyptians had macbooks and wireless electricity. If "magick" is what you're referring to he didn't believe that either in a literal sense.

He was the author of The Satanic Bible and the founder of LaVeyan Satanism, a synthesized system of his understanding of human nature and the insights of philosophers who advocated materialism and individualism, for which he claimed no supernatural, metaphysical, or theistic inspiration.

With that being said my SN is supposed to be satirical, I don't subscribe to all his philosophies.

You're getting mad again, take it easy.

Anton LaVey does not believe the ancient Egyptians had macbooks and wireless electricity. If "magick" is what you're referring to he didn't believe that either in a literal sense.

He was the author of The Satanic Bible and the founder of LaVeyan Satanism, a synthesized system of his understanding of human nature and the insights of philosophers who advocated materialism and individualism, for which he claimed no supernatural, metaphysical, or theistic inspiration.

With that being said my SN is supposed to be satirical, I don't subscribe to all his philosophies.

Originally Posted by cartune

We know we know Anton "White man good. Black man bad"
30t6p3b.gif

And right on cue
roll.gif

Ready for multiple pages of "Team Illuminati and ancient Egypt" making assumptions and ignoring Afrocentric comments that I make just because I don't think Ancient Egyptians were rocking iphones. Get outta here with all that.

30t6p3b.gif

And right on cue
roll.gif

Ready for multiple pages of "Team Illuminati and ancient Egypt" making assumptions and ignoring Afrocentric comments that I make just because I don't think Ancient Egyptians were rocking iphones. Get outta here with all that.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

30t6p3b.gif

And right on cue
roll.gif

iDied

roll.gif

For real though, how come the pyramids can't transmit that energy nowadays? how do we regain that? Is there a way to get back to that?

Before you answer that... just know... i'm open to ANY idea... in so much as you can prove it. Just prove it. Thats all I ask. Show me the evidence. And I'll believe it.

I peeped that documentary on the last page and it didn't prove anything. It just asked HELLA questions and put up several propositions with no proof or suggestion for a conclusion. Just supposition.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

30t6p3b.gif

And right on cue
roll.gif

iDied

roll.gif

For real though, how come the pyramids can't transmit that energy nowadays? how do we regain that? Is there a way to get back to that?

Before you answer that... just know... i'm open to ANY idea... in so much as you can prove it. Just prove it. Thats all I ask. Show me the evidence. And I'll believe it.

I peeped that documentary on the last page and it didn't prove anything. It just asked HELLA questions and put up several propositions with no proof or suggestion for a conclusion. Just supposition.

Ain't nobody mad. you just ridiculous. You are a proclaimed atheist, and you don't believe in the afterlife. That's ok, but just do you

In this instance the whole culture is centered around preparing for the after life so why are you so bent on negating something you don;t even believe in.

You keep coming in to throw the whole discussion off anytime someone remotely brings up anything spiritual. Then you try to talk and rally people around anything you don't hold any stake in. you need to stop it dude. you are a grown man. quit trying to nudge people in to bickering with you satirical online personality.

Ain't nobody mad. you just ridiculous. You are a proclaimed atheist, and you don't believe in the afterlife. That's ok, but just do you

In this instance the whole culture is centered around preparing for the after life so why are you so bent on negating something you don;t even believe in.

You keep coming in to throw the whole discussion off anytime someone remotely brings up anything spiritual. Then you try to talk and rally people around anything you don't hold any stake in. you need to stop it dude. you are a grown man. quit trying to nudge people in to bickering with you satirical online personality.

lol I'm actually not, if you read any of my thought in religious threads I make this pretty obvious. The afterlife may or may not exist and as human being this is beyond my scope of understanding so I live life as if it didn't but I continue to contemplate the mysteries of our existence.

I don't rally people around anything that would entail me creating most of these religious/spiritual threads on NT which I don't. I voice my opinions, you voice yours just like every other thread on NT. If you're strong in your convictions nothing I say should matter.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom