So lets just do the age old Debate about Pyramids...

Originally Posted by cartune

Ancient Egyptians had electricity tho.

eek.gif
, how much did they pay per kilowatt?

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

eek.gif

It's pretty hard to meter/ measure wireless electricity.
It's much easier to do it when it passes through wires and meters. That way you know exactly how much to charge them for. 

eek.gif

It's much easier to do it when it passes through wires and meters. That way you know exactly how much to charge them for. 

eek.gif

Probably the same amount they paid for water, education and paper
happy.gif

laugh.gif
we are really devolved versions of these guys. 

how would you all explain all the incest the Egyptians were having back in the day? 

eek.gif

Probably the same amount they paid for water, education and paper
happy.gif

laugh.gif
we are really devolved versions of these guys. 

how would you all explain all the incest the Egyptians were having back in the day? 

Originally Posted by torgriffith

eek.gif

They had wireless electricity?
roll.gif
If they were that nice they would have figured out how to meter it wouldn't they?
ohwell.gif
I mean if you're advanced enough to have electrical current travel through air into devices which I'm sure everyone in ancient egypt had access to (computers, air charge ipods etc). And where are the remnants of said devices, I kinda want one.

Was the Baghdad battery wireless as well?

eek.gif

roll.gif
If they were that nice they would have figured out how to meter it wouldn't they?
ohwell.gif
I mean if you're advanced enough to have electrical current travel through air into devices which I'm sure everyone in ancient egypt had access to (computers, air charge ipods etc). And where are the remnants of said devices, I kinda want one.

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

eek.gif

roll.gif
ohwell.gif
I mean if you're advanced enough to have electrical current travel through air into devices which I'm sure everyone in ancient egypt had access to (computers, air charge ipods etc). Not were are the remnants of said devices, I kinda want one.

All that gold and other precious metals weren't just used for aesthetics. 
And how do you know what the excavators and robbers took from the structures and sold on the black market or just have in private collectors hands? 

You do know many looters of thousands of years have passed though there and places all around the world. 

If your tech is based off of electromagnetic principles, that means majority of interaction is going to be invisible to the regular human eye...

ever heard of kirlian photography?

I posted one earlier but here is another example of pyramid energy in action 

pyramidenergy2.jpg

eek.gif

roll.gif
ohwell.gif
I mean if you're advanced enough to have electrical current travel through air into devices which I'm sure everyone in ancient egypt had access to (computers, air charge ipods etc). Not were are the remnants of said devices, I kinda want one.

And how do you know what the excavators and robbers took from the structures and sold on the black market or just have in private collectors hands? 

You do know many looters of thousands of years have passed though there and places all around the world. 

If your tech is based off of electromagnetic principles, that means majority of interaction is going to be invisible to the regular human eye...

ever heard of kirlian photography?

I posted one earlier but here is another example of pyramid energy in action 

pyramidenergy2.jpg

i havent read the WHOLE thread.. but i think the argument is misunderstood.

most people dont believe that the Egyptians (or Mayans for that matter) were more technologically advanced than WE ARE TODAY... the argument is that they could have had just as much advancement in other areas (mathematics, physics, etc)... and we just don't know.

there's new studies on the wear and tear on the Sphinx caused by rain, that show it may be 20 THOUSAND years older than we originally thought. thats a lot of grey area son. who knows what they knew.

as mr. west once said, "i forgot better lsh than you ever thought of"

the earth used to be a different world with completely different inhabitants. we know this. so... what did our predecessors uncover or invent, that has yet to be re-discovered? that's the debate. the pyramids are just a small part of a much more interesting conversation.

i havent read the WHOLE thread.. but i think the argument is misunderstood.

most people dont believe that the Egyptians (or Mayans for that matter) were more technologically advanced than WE ARE TODAY... the argument is that they could have had just as much advancement in other areas (mathematics, physics, etc)... and we just don't know.

there's new studies on the wear and tear on the Sphinx caused by rain, that show it may be 20 THOUSAND years older than we originally thought. thats a lot of grey area son. who knows what they knew.

as mr. west once said, "i forgot better lsh than you ever thought of"

the earth used to be a different world with completely different inhabitants. we know this. so... what did our predecessors uncover or invent, that has yet to be re-discovered? that's the debate. the pyramids are just a small part of a much more interesting conversation.

eek.gif

roll.gif
ohwell.gif

If it was in widespread use, the looters can't take everything. Eg. if everyone in ancient Egypt had electricity and devices that they were used for remnants should be easy to find.

So the gold they were buried with, is actually ancient cell phones? That's baller status.

Someone also said Egyptians drove around in flying cars, where is the archeological evidence?

For Kirlian photography to work, it doesn't need to be shaped like a damn pyramid.
laugh.gif

For all you egypt science experts, why don't you recreate the amazing energy the pyramids brought about instead of speculating and making random connections. Not everything shaped like a pyramid has anything to do with ancient egypt
laugh.gif

eek.gif

roll.gif
ohwell.gif

If it was in widespread use, the looters can't take everything. Eg. if everyone in ancient Egypt had electricity and devices that they were used for remnants should be easy to find.

So the gold they were buried with, is actually ancient cell phones? That's baller status.

Someone also said Egyptians drove around in flying cars, where is the archeological evidence?

For Kirlian photography to work, it doesn't need to be shaped like a damn pyramid.
laugh.gif

For all you egypt science experts, why don't you recreate the amazing energy the pyramids brought about instead of speculating and making random connections. Not everything shaped like a pyramid has anything to do with ancient egypt
laugh.gif

lol,

our water > their water

our education > their education

our paper > their paper

i do believe they were contacted by aliens, however, the ipod is infinitely more amazing than anything they invented.

do yall realize how amazing GPS is?

there is a satillite in orbit bouncing signals back to earth....

and youre comparing that to aquaducts and papayrus?

BWHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol,

our water > their water

our paper > their paper

i do believe they were contacted by aliens, however, the ipod is infinitely more amazing than anything they invented.

lol,

our water > their water

our paper > their paper

I'm mad I'm humoring this thread, my boy and I are dying.
laugh.gif

Someone tried to tell me the picture on the back of the dollar bill transmits high frequency electromagnetic waves that gets people to do their bidd
ing
ohwell.gif

lol,

our water > their water

our paper > their paper

I'm mad I'm humoring this thread, my boy and I are dying.
laugh.gif

Someone tried to tell me the picture on the back of the dollar bill transmits high frequency electromagnetic waves that gets people to do their bidd
ing
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom