So like... this new Linkin Park album is flames.

eek.gif

Really? I've been listening to them since Hybrid Theory and I heard their latest single on MTV about a week ago and I wasn't feelin it at all. Recommend some tracks?

Really? I've been listening to them since Hybrid Theory and I heard their latest single on MTV about a week ago and I wasn't feelin it at all. Recommend some tracks?

Briefly skimmed this and not really feeling it too much at all. Nothing will ever top their first 2 albums.

Briefly skimmed this and not really feeling it too much at all. Nothing will ever top their first 2 albums.

I highly doubt it... flames? The only thing LP related I've liked since I was like 13 was that project Mike Shinoda did with Styles of Beyond.

I highly doubt it... flames? The only thing LP related I've liked since I was like 13 was that project Mike Shinoda did with Styles of Beyond.

The album is cool, nothing like the first 2 albums, but it's alright.

The album is cool, nothing like the first 2 albums, but it's alright.

I'm not even going to give this a try... I'll leave my memories of Linkin Park in the past where they belong.

At the time... Hybrid Theory
pimp.gif

I'm not even going to give this a try... I'll leave my memories of Linkin Park in the past where they belong.

At the time... Hybrid Theory
pimp.gif

Serious? I wasn't feeling Catalyst at all.

Hybrid Theory and Meteora >> anything with the direction they're going with now.

Back
Top Bottom