So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

My guess:

She was dating someone for a while. That didn't work out, doesn't mean she dumped OP for the dude, just something that happened since then but now isn't going on.
She's not getting attention anymore. Whether she wants OP back or not, who knows, but at the very least she wants to meet up and apologize for what happened because she probably thinks he'd be there for her again. Knowing he was a good dude to her, she's probably thinking she'll give it a shot and just say sorry and even if she doesn't want to date him still, she can at least feel like someone still wants her.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by FDUB

So far no response on the text, but FYI to anyone here that believes I still want her back is wrong. I don't want her back, but I will say that for only 6 months that her and I dated, it really made me have a strong dislike for her on how it ended. I am curious on what she wants to say, but I know for sure if she talks about trying to get back with m, that's when I will say everything that is on my mind and go from there.. I have no intentions on getting back with this broad what so ever. Once she responds (If she does) I will post in full details.. I promise, but if she doesn't then oh well.. Move on with life..
pimp.gif

For anyone who missed OP's update on the last page.
Can't believe I read through the whole thread.
laugh.gif
Hope it works out for you, OP.

Originally Posted by Gordonson

Originally Posted by FDUB

So far no response on the text, but FYI to anyone here that believes I still want her back is wrong. I don't want her back, but I will say that for only 6 months that her and I dated, it really made me have a strong dislike for her on how it ended. I am curious on what she wants to say, but I know for sure if she talks about trying to get back with m, that's when I will say everything that is on my mind and go from there.. I have no intentions on getting back with this broad what so ever. Once she responds (If she does) I will post in full details.. I promise, but if she doesn't then oh well.. Move on with life..
pimp.gif

For anyone who missed OP's update on the last page.
Can't believe I read through the whole thread.
laugh.gif
Hope it works out for you, OP.

rick409 that might be one of the greatest NT post in recent history.

most women have many men in their lives, and they subconciously rank them according to an inner hierarchy (1rst tier- the man she is really into/wants to b with, 2nd tier- the guy she has fun hanging out with but sees nothing beyond that, 3rd tier- the guy that will always be there no matter what/guy she can count out but isn't particularily excited about.......etc etc

Don't be that 2nd or 3rd tier dude OP. it's just not worth your time. women are heartless and selfish when it comes to unreciprocated love, they don't see anything wrong with it, in fact, they subconciously take pride in it/helps them validate their self worth/boost their self esteem.

Key indicator for me is consistency. if a chick is always there for me, when im at my lowest and when im at my highest, laughs with me and crys with me etc etc, selflessly, then i would have no problem.....but this chick.....its been a year since she last spoke to u, and it sounds like she just dissapeared from ur life......and suddenly needs u now......sounds very inconsistent to me = categorized u as second or third tier and she needs u now because the first tier dude did her wrong/ditched her/ or she needs attention........don't do it OP. a lot of these women are heartless, whenever they are done wrong by another guy or don't get any attention, instead of focusing on themselves like reading a book or going to the gym, first thing they do is call up that other 2nd or 3rd tier dude to fill that void and use them until the next 1rst tier dude comes back in their lives......trust me OP if u were that dude she wouldnt have up and dissapeared and been gone for a whole year.....sounds like a fickle person.

I'm not a salty women hating dude by any means, there are a lot of females i respect and love......but i've been through this and have learned that many are conniving snakes, what i learned is i would never treat a women like a first tier women unless she considered me the same. not worth ur time if otherwise.

rick409 that might be one of the greatest NT post in recent history.

most women have many men in their lives, and they subconciously rank them according to an inner hierarchy (1rst tier- the man she is really into/wants to b with, 2nd tier- the guy she has fun hanging out with but sees nothing beyond that, 3rd tier- the guy that will always be there no matter what/guy she can count out but isn't particularily excited about.......etc etc

Don't be that 2nd or 3rd tier dude OP. it's just not worth your time. women are heartless and selfish when it comes to unreciprocated love, they don't see anything wrong with it, in fact, they subconciously take pride in it/helps them validate their self worth/boost their self esteem.

Key indicator for me is consistency. if a chick is always there for me, when im at my lowest and when im at my highest, laughs with me and crys with me etc etc, selflessly, then i would have no problem.....but this chick.....its been a year since she last spoke to u, and it sounds like she just dissapeared from ur life......and suddenly needs u now......sounds very inconsistent to me = categorized u as second or third tier and she needs u now because the first tier dude did her wrong/ditched her/ or she needs attention........don't do it OP. a lot of these women are heartless, whenever they are done wrong by another guy or don't get any attention, instead of focusing on themselves like reading a book or going to the gym, first thing they do is call up that other 2nd or 3rd tier dude to fill that void and use them until the next 1rst tier dude comes back in their lives......trust me OP if u were that dude she wouldnt have up and dissapeared and been gone for a whole year.....sounds like a fickle person.

I'm not a salty women hating dude by any means, there are a lot of females i respect and love......but i've been through this and have learned that many are conniving snakes, what i learned is i would never treat a women like a first tier women unless she considered me the same. not worth ur time if otherwise.

Originally Posted by Lamak

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'm all for positivity... shid.... CHECK MY SIG...

but i like to be extremely honest when i say this...

WHAT THE #%@@ FANTASY WORLD ARE YALL LIVING IN? THIS AINT NO SOAP OPERA... THIS AINT A FUGGIN MOVIE... CREDITS AINT GONNA ROLL, AND THERE'S NO HAPPY ENDING.

talkin about "oh... she wanna get back w/ you... she was STARING in some other guy's eyes while he was diggin' in them loins... and AFTER A YEAR... suddenly thought 'oh.... i made a mistake'... oh... and while you're at it... pay for it. that will REALLY show her"

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's the most ridiculous crap i ever heard.

then have the nerve to say "show up, swagged up like its the best decision you made" . you really think OP has that kinda poker face? you think ANYBODY that hasnt dealt with heartbreak a few times has that kind of poker face??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets be real, OP... the other guy either CHEATED OR DISRESPECTED HER TO THE FULLEST...

sorry to be so blunt, but that's the way it is...

she was NOT expecting it... and didnt have ANOTHER GUY on lock to ease the blow... so she turned to you.

point blank period, fambs.

ignore it... save yourself about 6 more months of bull... cuz she's going to eventually flip it on you, make you feel like crap, get freaky w/ the same guy, and do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

then have to nerve to say folks have crazy imaginations...

walkin around w/ some of yall's mindframes... yall bound to get fugged over time and time again until you realize that the majority of these girlies aint #*%%...

its hard, but you gotta go thru alotta bull before you can find someone that IS #*%%...

i've been thru it, fambs... this aint no bitter, alone guy talkin, or some renegade cat that curse girls out at the club and then have them butt up at the end of the night.

i'm a regular guy, just like the majority of NTers, that realizes that games are CONSTANTLY being played.
6t1qfo.gif

pimp.gif

This guy spitting the truth.
TABERNACLE!!!!! Realest thing I have read in a while. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Lamak

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'm all for positivity... shid.... CHECK MY SIG...

but i like to be extremely honest when i say this...

WHAT THE #%@@ FANTASY WORLD ARE YALL LIVING IN? THIS AINT NO SOAP OPERA... THIS AINT A FUGGIN MOVIE... CREDITS AINT GONNA ROLL, AND THERE'S NO HAPPY ENDING.

talkin about "oh... she wanna get back w/ you... she was STARING in some other guy's eyes while he was diggin' in them loins... and AFTER A YEAR... suddenly thought 'oh.... i made a mistake'... oh... and while you're at it... pay for it. that will REALLY show her"

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's the most ridiculous crap i ever heard.

then have the nerve to say "show up, swagged up like its the best decision you made" . you really think OP has that kinda poker face? you think ANYBODY that hasnt dealt with heartbreak a few times has that kind of poker face??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets be real, OP... the other guy either CHEATED OR DISRESPECTED HER TO THE FULLEST...

sorry to be so blunt, but that's the way it is...

she was NOT expecting it... and didnt have ANOTHER GUY on lock to ease the blow... so she turned to you.

point blank period, fambs.

ignore it... save yourself about 6 more months of bull... cuz she's going to eventually flip it on you, make you feel like crap, get freaky w/ the same guy, and do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

then have to nerve to say folks have crazy imaginations...

walkin around w/ some of yall's mindframes... yall bound to get fugged over time and time again until you realize that the majority of these girlies aint #*%%...

its hard, but you gotta go thru alotta bull before you can find someone that IS #*%%...

i've been thru it, fambs... this aint no bitter, alone guy talkin, or some renegade cat that curse girls out at the club and then have them butt up at the end of the night.

i'm a regular guy, just like the majority of NTers, that realizes that games are CONSTANTLY being played.
6t1qfo.gif

pimp.gif

This guy spitting the truth.
TABERNACLE!!!!! Realest thing I have read in a while. 
pimp.gif

She sounds like a slutty swamp donkey OP, don't let your guards down. Leave your heart at home and see what she has to say. Damn I can't wait!

She sounds like a slutty swamp donkey OP, don't let your guards down. Leave your heart at home and see what she has to say. Damn I can't wait!

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

slutty swamp donkey? geesh 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by papageorgeo510

slutty swamp donkey? geesh 
roll.gif

Updating for OP:

She brought me to her moms crib. I laid pipe.
pimp.gif
She told me she was afraid I'd be pissed she kept our kid a secret after the breakup.

Turned to the other side of the bed and saw this...

mark-munoz-left-stars-cyrus--large-msg-120890069852.jpg

frown.gif

Updating for OP:

She brought me to her moms crib. I laid pipe.
pimp.gif
She told me she was afraid I'd be pissed she kept our kid a secret after the breakup.

Turned to the other side of the bed and saw this...

mark-munoz-left-stars-cyrus--large-msg-120890069852.jpg

frown.gif

if a ex come back calling that means something went wrong w/ the dude she was talking too

if a ex come back calling that means something went wrong w/ the dude she was talking too

Back
Top Bottom