So my Ex decides to text me out of the blue after not hearing from her in almost a year. *CLOSURE*

So far no response on the text, but FYI to anyone here that believes I still want her back is wrong. I don't want her back, but I will say that for only 6 months that her and I dated, it really made me have a strong dislike for her on how it ended. I am curious on what she wants to say, but I know for sure if she talks about trying to get back with m, that's when I will say everything that is on my mind and go from there.. I have no intentions on getting back with this broad what so ever. Once she responds (If she does) I will post in full details.. I promise, but if she doesn't then oh well.. Move on with life..
pimp.gif

whatever you do. DONT pay for the date.

This'll make her think you're investing time AND money into her after she's coming back to you as a secondary option. She'll look at you liek a trick that she can run to no matter what. if she invites you out cool, but if not, pick a neutral spot like the park or something.

DONT

This'll make her think you're investing time AND money into her after she's coming back to you as a secondary option. She'll look at you liek a trick that she can run to no matter what. if she invites you out cool, but if not, pick a neutral spot like the park or something.

DONT

She let them boys sample them backs huh? OP find out what she wants and move on.

She let them boys sample them backs huh? OP find out what she wants and move on.

What if, during the conversation, as you're emptying your mind all out on the table, she hits you with, "Is that what those bum$%# niketalk dudes taught you?!?!?"
What then OP? WHAT THEN!?!?!?

What if, during the conversation, as you're emptying your mind all out on the table, she hits you with, "Is that what those bum$%# niketalk dudes taught you?!?!?"
What then OP? WHAT THEN!?!?!?

Originally Posted by ricky409

i'm all for positivity... shid.... CHECK MY SIG...

but i like to be extremely honest when i say this...

WHAT THE #%@@ FANTASY WORLD ARE YALL LIVING IN? THIS AINT NO SOAP OPERA... THIS AINT A FUGGIN MOVIE... CREDITS AINT GONNA ROLL, AND THERE'S NO HAPPY ENDING.

talkin about "oh... she wanna get back w/ you... she was STARING in some other guy's eyes while he was diggin' in them loins... and AFTER A YEAR... suddenly thought 'oh.... i made a mistake'... oh... and while you're at it... pay for it. that will REALLY show her"

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

that's the most ridiculous crap i ever heard.

then have the nerve to say "show up, swagged up like its the best decision you made" . you really think OP has that kinda poker face? you think ANYBODY that hasnt dealt with heartbreak a few times has that kind of poker face??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets be real, OP... the other guy either CHEATED OR DISRESPECTED HER TO THE FULLEST...

sorry to be so blunt, but that's the way it is...

she was NOT expecting it... and didnt have ANOTHER GUY on lock to ease the blow... so she turned to you.

point blank period, fambs.

ignore it... save yourself about 6 more months of bull... cuz she's going to eventually flip it on you, make you feel like crap, get freaky w/ the same guy, and do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

then have to nerve to say folks have crazy imaginations...

walkin around w/ some of yall's mindframes... yall bound to get fugged over time and time again until you realize that the majority of these girlies aint #*%%...

its hard, but you gotta go thru alotta bull before you can find someone that IS #*%%...

i've been thru it, fambs... this aint no bitter, alone guy talkin, or some renegade cat that curse girls out at the club and then have them butt up at the end of the night.

i'm a regular guy, just like the majority of NTers, that realizes that games are CONSTANTLY being played.
6t1qfo.gif

WHAT THE #%@@ FANTASY WORLD ARE YALL LIVING IN? THIS AINT NO SOAP OPERA... THIS AINT A FUGGIN MOVIE... CREDITS AINT GONNA ROLL, AND THERE'S NO HAPPY ENDING.

talkin about "oh... she wanna get back w/ you... she was STARING in some other guy's eyes while he was diggin' in them loins... and AFTER A YEAR... suddenly thought 'oh.... i made a mistake'... oh... and while you're at it... pay for it. that will REALLY show her"

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

then have the nerve to say "show up, swagged up like its the best decision you made" . you really think OP has that kinda poker face? you think ANYBODY that hasnt dealt with heartbreak a few times has that kind of poker face??

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lets be real, OP... the other guy either CHEATED OR DISRESPECTED HER TO THE FULLEST...

she was NOT expecting it... and didnt have ANOTHER GUY on lock to ease the blow... so she turned to you.

ignore it... save yourself about 6 more months of bull... cuz she's going to eventually flip it on you, make you feel like crap, get freaky w/ the same guy, and do it ALL OVER AGAIN.

walkin around w/ some of yall's mindframes... yall bound to get fugged over time and time again until you realize that the majority of these girlies aint #*%%...

its hard, but you gotta go thru alotta bull before you can find someone that IS #*%%...

i've been thru it, fambs... this aint no bitter, alone guy talkin, or some renegade cat that curse girls out at the club and then have them butt up at the end of the night.

i'm a regular guy, just like the majority of NTers, that realizes that games are CONSTANTLY being played.
6t1qfo.gif

If you really want to be a ****, you should take her up on her offer to get back together, smash, & after you're done (if she thinks she's spending the night) kick her out & never speak to her again. Or (if she isn't spending the night), never ever speak to her again. go ghost. don't respond to any calls, texts, & if yall cross paths act like you've never seen her before.

If you really want to be a ****, you should take her up on her offer to get back together, smash, & after you're done (if she thinks she's spending the night) kick her out & never speak to her again. Or (if she isn't spending the night), never ever speak to her again. go ghost. don't respond to any calls, texts, & if yall cross paths act like you've never seen her before.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

DONT

If the girl wants him back(which I am assuming she does because he was good to her) he is already in the position of power whether he wants her back or not. Like I said in my original post even if he wants her back, he shouldn't give in AT ALL on the first date. 
So just imagine how his EX would feel if he showed up to a lunch looking good, appearing happy without her, respectfully declining her attempt to get back with him, AND paying for her little lunch and leaving without wanting ANYTHING in return. That in itself is worth a $7.99 lunch special and $2 dollar drink at a cafe to me. 

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

DONT

If the girl wants him back(which I am assuming she does because he was good to her) he is already in the position of power whether he wants her back or not. Like I said in my original post even if he wants her back, he shouldn't give in AT ALL on the first date. 
So just imagine how his EX would feel if he showed up to a lunch looking good, appearing happy without her, respectfully declining her attempt to get back with him, AND paying for her little lunch and leaving without wanting ANYTHING in return. That in itself is worth a $7.99 lunch special and $2 dollar drink at a cafe to me. 

Originally Posted by scshift

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6t1qfo.gif

pimp.gif

This guy spitting the truth.

Originally Posted by scshift

sick.gif
sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

6t1qfo.gif

pimp.gif

This guy spitting the truth.

Back
Top Bottom