So.... Rihanna and Shakira made a music video

Ahhh the ol' "let me find the worst picture of someone to try and prove my point trick" Nice one Tek.

Let me try

Yea bruh you can have shakira
560.shakira.jc.121712.jpg

And like PLV said no matter how much she can gyrate her hips she'll never come close to the sex appeal rihanna has
no sir! the irony behind the "let me find the worst pic" thing u tried to pull...is that actually all i did was google rihanna bikini 2013

the issue here is...yall keep pulling up photos of rihanna from 2008-10. What does she look like NOW? From rih's own instagram from 10 days ago...

yurr...u can have that homie. i appreciate it.

Last edited:
Every picture posted of rihanna on this page is from last year or current. What are you talking about?

What is shakira looking like today? Cause the pics up there with wyclef have to be old. When did that song come out? 2000?

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3Shakira-and-Gerard-Pique-enjoy-a-romantic-Hawaiian-vacation-swimming-and-walking-on-the-beach-in-a-pink-bikini-2088358.jpg

Give it up

Last edited:
no sir! the irony behind the "let me find the worst pic" thing u tried to pull...is that actually all i did was google rihanna bikini 2013

View media item 364258

the issue here is...yall keep pulling up photos of rihanna from 2008-10. What does she look like NOW? From rih's own instagram from 10 days ago...

View media item 781337View media item 781338
View media item 781340
View media item 781341

View media item 772711
yurr...u can have that homie. i appreciate it.

uhhh, Rih Rih lookin pretty ****** nice in these pics son...

Every picture posted of rihanna on this page is from last year or current. What are you talking about?

What is shakira looking like today? Cause the pics up there with wyclef have to be old. When did that song come out? 2000?

%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3%C2%A3Shakira-and-Gerard-Pique-enjoy-a-romantic-Hawaiian-vacation-swimming-and-walking-on-the-beach-in-a-pink-bikini-2088358.jpg

Give it up

I believe hips don't lie was 2006.

Only reason Rihanna has sex appeal is because she purposely portrays that dirtiness.

Shakira naturally has sex appeal as far as her music and dancing goes. Only difference is that you don't ever see Shakira acting up and doing things that give her a bad reputation in the real world. She's A LOT classier than Rihanna. You can compare her to Rihanna before all of the "Bad girl riri" stuff.

Ya'll dudes are mad weird, if Shakira were my sister, I would have sex with her.

Can we for once just enjoy both of these beautiful creatures that god bestowed upon us..
Lol

:lol: :lol: at the "let me find the worst picture" thing, cause its true

Last edited:
I do not cosign smashing her if she was my sister. At all. Lol

And don't worry bout who I've smashed lol. Just know I'm born and raised in Miami. Her body simply is nothing impressive to me. Well really, neither body is. But Shakira can obviously user hers. And in MY opinion has the better face

came to slander shakira.

saw shakira in long, straight blonde hair and booty.

prays to god, her threesome video leaks now.

rumors were a threesome with two dudes, one of them threatened to leak it out then she flipped out and took him/them to court. never released but I hope there is a copy out there waiting to be online.
there must be a tape. i bet her vagina game is on abella anderson. DAMN the world is missing out on something wonderful

Back
Top Bottom