So Supreme decided to release a Japanese benefit shirt

i dont care if its supreme or anyone else. its a plain white tee. $100 can never be worth it. shirt sucks too, this looks like a 5 min design. might as well just donate directly.

i dont care if its supreme or anyone else. its a plain white tee. $100 can never be worth it. shirt sucks too, this looks like a 5 min design. might as well just donate directly.

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Originally Posted by Diego

Hey bro.Do you wear Nikes?I'll wait...
Sup Champ,

Can you reread what I wrote, and define value to me and anyone else that might not "get it".

You gonna sit there and tell me how much value Nikes have... TO ME? You know how much I paid for the shoes I wear?
If thats what you meant you would have said it from the get go. Also, Lrn2capitalism
Weird, you and that other guy were tho only ones who didn't get it.

I Thought it was common knowledge that if [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I[/color] think something is overpriced, it was in reference to how [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I[/color] felt, about that specific product. We must have studied different subjects in school.

Lastly, tell me what's more capitalistic than ME making the conscious decision to NOT buy something because I don't find the value justifies the price.

Please don't bring in random outlying topics to throw my argument off because YOU misread my post. And if you do, make sure it properly applies.

Kthnxbye.

Originally Posted by Diego

Hey bro.Do you wear Nikes?I'll wait...
Sup Champ,

Can you reread what I wrote, and define value to me and anyone else that might not "get it".

You gonna sit there and tell me how much value Nikes have... TO ME? You know how much I paid for the shoes I wear?
If thats what you meant you would have said it from the get go. Also, Lrn2capitalism
Weird, you and that other guy were tho only ones who didn't get it.

I Thought it was common knowledge that if [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I[/color] think something is overpriced, it was in reference to how [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]I[/color] felt, about that specific product. We must have studied different subjects in school.

Lastly, tell me what's more capitalistic than ME making the conscious decision to NOT buy something because I don't find the value justifies the price.

Please don't bring in random outlying topics to throw my argument off because YOU misread my post. And if you do, make sure it properly applies.

Kthnxbye.

I cant hate on the plan. They know people gonna buy it so why not? Especially if they are going to donate the $.

I cant hate on the plan. They know people gonna buy it so why not? Especially if they are going to donate the $.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Lol, screen printed on hanes cotton for 100 36 bucks. Still overpriced...

Eff outta here
eek.gif

Do you shop exclusively at Marshalls and thrift stores son?
$36 is pushing it on a tee. Thats probably the absolute most I would pay for a shirt.
$100 is just absurd. That shirt better come wth a BJ from a hipster chick in their changing room.

this

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Lol, screen printed on hanes cotton for 100 36 bucks. Still overpriced...

Eff outta here
eek.gif

Do you shop exclusively at Marshalls and thrift stores son?
$36 is pushing it on a tee. Thats probably the absolute most I would pay for a shirt.
$100 is just absurd. That shirt better come wth a BJ from a hipster chick in their changing room.

this

So much sodium in this thread. It's a charity tee by Supreme and all the proceeds go to Japan. This is like the one time I'd figure people wouldn't hate on Supreme. Talking about you might as well just donate the money straight up (why don't you just think of it as donating the money straight up and getting a free tee out of it?)

So much sodium in this thread. It's a charity tee by Supreme and all the proceeds go to Japan. This is like the one time I'd figure people wouldn't hate on Supreme. Talking about you might as well just donate the money straight up (why don't you just think of it as donating the money straight up and getting a free tee out of it?)

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Because 95% of the people contemplating buying this shirt would never in a billion years donate $30+ to any charity, so they can buy a t-shirt and still claim they did it for charity purposes.

Because 95% of the people contemplating buying this shirt would never in a billion years donate $30+ to any charity, so they can buy a t-shirt and still claim they did it for charity purposes.

Hey Kablam can you give me the name of these stores where prices are based on personal value to the customer?

I too would like to shop at such a place as I do not care about most things in life other than looking cool with my Supreme gear.

...I'll wait.

Hey Kablam can you give me the name of these stores where prices are based on personal value to the customer?

I too would like to shop at such a place as I do not care about most things in life other than looking cool with my Supreme gear.

...I'll wait.

The shirt is alright. 
I'll never spend 100 bucks on that though. Is it even confirmed to be that much? 
nerd.gif

Crooks tee is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

The shirt is alright. 
I'll never spend 100 bucks on that though. Is it even confirmed to be that much? 
nerd.gif

Crooks tee is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

So much more could be done with the shirt?
You guys forget that its Supreme. Whether its your cup of tea or not, Supreme box logo tees are very popular and sought after. It makes sense for them to come up with a Japan box logo tee. IMO box logo tees in general are not worth the price resellers have them at, but its a very simple design. I actually like them, but no way would I pay reseller prices. 

So much more could be done with the shirt?
You guys forget that its Supreme. Whether its your cup of tea or not, Supreme box logo tees are very popular and sought after. It makes sense for them to come up with a Japan box logo tee. IMO box logo tees in general are not worth the price resellers have them at, but its a very simple design. I actually like them, but no way would I pay reseller prices. 

http://www.supremenewyork...Email+marketing+software

Supreme will be releasing this benefit t-shirt in an effort to support the earthquake and tsunami victims of Japan.

100% of all the proceeds from the sales of the t-shirt will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross Society.

Available in-store and online on April 8th. Available in Japan on April 9th.

Why are people talking about PRICE again? The shirt is for charity. If you are a fan of Supreme or not, here's a chance to donate and get a limited T-shirt for FREE. I hate this brand but this is actually a noble effort, provided they stand by their statements.
Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

THIS.

http://www.supremenewyork...Email+marketing+software

Supreme will be releasing this benefit t-shirt in an effort to support the earthquake and tsunami victims of Japan.

100% of all the proceeds from the sales of the t-shirt will be donated to the Japanese Red Cross Society.

Available in-store and online on April 8th. Available in Japan on April 9th.

Why are people talking about PRICE again? The shirt is for charity. If you are a fan of Supreme or not, here's a chance to donate and get a limited T-shirt for FREE. I hate this brand but this is actually a noble effort, provided they stand by their statements.
Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

THIS.

Back
Top Bottom