So the scumbag is getting out early...

Originally Posted by Yoda

What he did was wrong, sure...

But the way this whole country made him out to be a mass murderer was ridiculous.

I hope Vick revives his career.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

no editing now, karma's gonna get you good

Originally Posted by Deuce King

you just prove me right b/c your comeback arguments are corny jabs and your counter arguments are learned off Sesame Street

Says the "guy" that wrote this............

is your last name Earnhardt? because you are very good at going in circles

Real clever and witty at that same time
eyes.gif
. Either way, like Jetpacunlimited said the bottomline is this......dudes catchin feelings over Lasie up in here
laugh.gif
. I guess the S&T Forum just got bombarded by a bunch of females by some of the responses in this thread.

i dont need to justify anything to you, you're just an uneducated lost soul

those dead dogs would care about you a hell of a lot more then Mike Vick ever will

laugh.gif
personally what Vick was wrong and cruel, there ain't no question about it. but the way he was painted to be a mass murderer and a killer by the mediawas disgusting. killing dogs is terrible, but what makes it so much worse than hunting???

look, to me, an animal is an animal. i don't own a dog, so maybe i don't understand it. i feel some people get too close to their dogs and make them toclose to their family, letting them sleep in their beds, etc. etc. why is it different to kill an innocent dog than it is to kill an innocent deer or innocentwolf? either way, you're killing an animal, and that's wrong in its own right, IMO.

drawing the line is a real tough thing to do, but i personally feel it's ridiculous how attached some people get to their pets...they're not humans...Idon't think it can be denied that Vick was treated by the media almost as if he murdered humans. He didn't. He deserved the time, but he doesn'tdeserve all the negativity by the press.

if you have a reasonable and legit explanation as to why a dog's life is more sacred than deer's life, please post an explanation without anyhostilities...i'd like to hear it.

Exactly what am I editing? It's a SLEEPING dog. google it
laugh.gif
at you trying to get me "introuble"
roll.gif
. Still remains that your more mad about lassie getting killed then dudes hunting animals forsport. Stop crying Mr. Mike Vick is "Scumb of the earth"
roll.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

i know everyone is comically throwing around the Raiders and Cowboys as suitors for Vick, but i think the most ideal and realistic situation for Vick is inDetroit. Vick would bring some excitement to that dead franchise. MV7 to CJ81 would be
sick.gif
. he'll bring excitement to the entire NFL.

and it's really sad that some of you are still wishing for further demise to Vick. he's overpaid his dues. i hope he becomes the greatest reclamationstory in the history of sports. regardless of what the haters hope, VICK WILL BE A STARTING QUARTERBACK IN THE NFL AGAIN, not a wide receiver, not a runningback, not a kick/punt returner, Vick will be a STARTING QUARTERBACK. there are so many teams that are desperate for a solution at QB.

Originally Posted by Yoda

What he did was wrong, sure...

But the way this whole country made him out to be a mass murderer was ridiculous.

I hope Vick revives his career.
Agreed. An this is coming from a guy with 2 dogs, and a gy who has loved dogs his whole life. Yeah what he did was wrong, but he didnt reallyparticipate in any of it i think... correct me if im wrong. I see it as a case of a poor kid getting alot of $ and being a *%%%@!% with it. Its not like hekilled a dude <cough>OJ<cough>
roll.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
personally what Vick was wrong and cruel, there ain't no question about it. but the way he was painted to be a mass murderer and a killer by the media was disgusting. killing dogs is terrible, but what makes it so much worse than hunting???

look, to me, an animal is an animal. i don't own a dog, so maybe i don't understand it. i feel some people get too close to their dogs and make them to close to their family, letting them sleep in their beds, etc. etc. why is it different to kill an innocent dog than it is to kill an innocent deer or innocent wolf? either way, you're killing an animal, and that's wrong in its own right, IMO.

drawing the line is a real tough thing to do, but i personally feel it's ridiculous how attached some people get to their pets...they're not humans...I don't think it can be denied that Vick was treated by the media almost as if he murdered humans. He didn't. He deserved the time, but he doesn't deserve all the negativity by the press.

if you have a reasonable and legit explanation as to why a dog's life is more sacred than deer's life, please post an explanation without any hostilities...i'd like to hear it.
i would also like to hear this.

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

laugh.gif
personally what Vick was wrong and cruel, there ain't no question about it. but the way he was painted to be a mass murderer and a killer by the media was disgusting. killing dogs is terrible, but what makes it so much worse than hunting???

look, to me, an animal is an animal. i don't own a dog, so maybe i don't understand it. i feel some people get too close to their dogs and make them to close to their family, letting them sleep in their beds, etc. etc. why is it different to kill an innocent dog than it is to kill an innocent deer or innocent wolf? either way, you're killing an animal, and that's wrong in its own right, IMO.

drawing the line is a real tough thing to do, but i personally feel it's ridiculous how attached some people get to their pets...they're not humans...I don't think it can be denied that Vick was treated by the media almost as if he murdered humans. He didn't. He deserved the time, but he doesn't deserve all the negativity by the press.

if you have a reasonable and legit explanation as to why a dog's life is more sacred than deer's life, please post an explanation without any hostilities...i'd like to hear it.
listening.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
Catching feelings over a picture now. Nevermind the GeneralForum, apparently there are more females in the S&T Forum than I thought.

i dont need to justify anything to you, you're just an uneducated lost soul

those dead dogs would care about you a hell of a lot more then Mike Vick ever will

How do you know the dogs would care about me or even you for that matter?? Have you ever seen the show "When animals attack". Listen, I get thepoint that people have dogs as pets and that maybe some of you even have a pet or grew up with a pet, I get that, but it's almost as if people are puttingdogs on the same scale as human beings and it just aint one in the same. Sure they bring your slippers to you after a hard days work and they may keepintruders out of your home, so yes pets/dogs are good for something. However, the people that are so emotional about this topic are the same people that havetheir dog sleep with them in the bed or even kiss their dog on the mouth
sick.gif
, at some point or another this foolish has to stop.

you know i really want to see how vick handles himself when he gets out, while i never met the man up until when he knew it was inevitable he was going tojail, he's came across as an egomaniac to me, but what makes me think that he's been humbled and will make the most of his second chance regardless ifits in football or not is the fact that jail flat out sucks. speaking from expierence i spent 5 days in la county jail while waiting to get bailed out forsomething STUPID that i did. those 5 days in hell, eating crap meals and being confined like an animal having your freedom taken from you was enough for me tomake sure i never go back there, thats why i can somewhat sympathize with vick because being without freedom for almost 2 years of your life is hell and fromliving the life of luxury he once lived to hitting rock bottom that has to be one of the worst feelings in the world. im sure if vick has half a brain thoughhe's going to be motivated to having the good life he once had and thats one of the reasons i think he's going to come out a smarter more matureindividual.

However, the people that are so emotional about this topic are the same people that have their dog sleep with them in the bed or even kiss their dog on the mouth image, at some point or another this foolish has to stop.

laugh.gif
exactly.

areyouin is probably one of those dudes that thinks his dog has a soul

he gave it away with that "those dead dogs care about you" comment
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

hunting is a legal sport that goes back to our earliest roots of survival, Mike Vick could hunt Deers all he wants. People who hunt deer eat them as food.

I didnt know people purchased deer, let them loose in their backyard and just start firing away at them for fun.

Does Mike Vick deserve a 2nd chance? Yes but it's the point that NT acts like what he did was steal a candy bar

a high profile athlete like Vick shouldn't be this stupid in the first place, the NFL tries to make the face of their league and you do something thisstupid

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

However, the people that are so emotional about this topic are the same people that have their dog sleep with them in the bed or even kiss their dog on the mouth image, at some point or another this foolish has to stop.

laugh.gif
exactly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by areyouin729

laugh.gif

hunting is a legal sport that goes back to our earliest roots of survival, Mike Vick could hunt Deers all he wants. People who hunt deer eat them as food.

I didnt know people purchased deer, let them loose in their backyard and just start firing away at them for fun.

Does Mike Vick deserve a 2nd chance? Yes but it's the point that NT acts like what he did was steal a candy bar

a high profile athlete like Vick shouldn't be this stupid in the first place, the NFL tries to make the face of their league and you do something this stupid
So let me get this straight. Because MAN said it was "legal" to hunt. Its not cruel or straight up disgusting to do? Because its"legal". [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]People don't purchase Deer.. They go into the wild, where the Deer are goingabout there lives feeding there young etc. and KILL THEM. Cut off there heads and mount them to the wall.. Thats not cruel at all, since is "legal"though.[/color]

You sir, are incredible. Log off.

I once electrocuted an elk to the brink of death then stomped on its head for not killing another elk.

I sure showed that !#@+@#+*%@!*@ elk who's boss.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
exactly.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

i dont own a dog but it doesnt mean I wont defend them

there is nothing wrong with doing this to an animal, it's perfectly fine
2v9zpmc.jpg

personally i don't like hunting unless its strictly for food purposes or legitimate population control issues. in my opinion putting a bullet through ananimals head then disposing of the dead body shouldn't be looked upon as a sport. i know alot of hunters strictly hunt just to eat, but you got some peoplein the woods who shouldn't have a gun and rather then shoot for a one shot kill are reckless with the gun. bottom line its some stupid people (not all) whoend up with hunter permits and shouldn't own a gun period.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

I once electrocuted an elk to the brink of death then stomped on its head for not killing another elk.

I sure showed that !#@+@#+*%@!*@ elk who's boss.
pimp.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom