So what happened to Lex Luger?

Dude has made 2 beats in his whole career -

- The Jon B joint he gave to Drake, which is really good beat.

- Hard In The Paint x150, which is cool, but once is enough. After the Waka joint I was good, no need to play a Lex joint ever again.

Originally Posted by Dom90

Originally Posted by Iceberg Slim

People realized that all of his beats sound the same and stopped calling him
What he did on Teflon Don was a shame... MC Hammer and BMF... right after each other in the track listing.
laugh.gif
stop
Yes, please stop.

Originally Posted by HelloHipHop4000

- The Jon B joint he gave to Drake, which is really good beat.
30t6p3b.gif
It's like people fail to do research anymore, wikipedia doesn't always me official....

drake-take-care-booklet-5.jpg

I don't see Lexus Lewis under "Cameras".

I guess some of you are too young to remember when the ''all their beats sound alike'' cloak was thrown on P and Chad...

...who's laughing now?

Originally Posted by Dom90

What he did on Teflon Don was a shame... MC Hammer and BMF... right after each other in the track listing.
laugh.gif
stop
What? Those two beats are twins.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

I guess some of you are too young to remember when the ''all their beats sound alike'' cloak was thrown on P and Chad...

...who's laughing now?
I remember this, but there wasnt nearly as much evidence against them. People basically were reaching hard with that one. This on the other hand...

Both of those songs were on the Albert Anastasia mixtape,but since they were on the Teflon Don LP...that's more money for Lex Luger. So I don't think he was complaining too much.

eek.gif
at me just now realizing who Lex Luger is. Went to middle school with this cat
laugh.gif
I fought him in 6th grade in a science class
laugh.gif
Didn't know that was him until I hit Wiki just now.

Is this a joke?
Lex is still ALL OVER the place. And he certainly isn't a one trick pony. Don't blame him because he created a sound and everyone went to him for that specific sound. 

His beats on Blue Dream and Lean are dope.. When you listen to those, and then the ones produced by Sonny Digital.. You can tell he stepped his game up.

Props to lex he's only 20 and every rapper wants a beat from him, he only has room to grow

Back
Top Bottom