... omg.

Today, I found out my crush has a colostomy bag because she has no ##%+. FML
*is dead*
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Today, I sent a guy that I like alot a pitcure of myself, I got all dressed up sexy and did my make-up. He sent me a reply saying "your cat is fat". FML

Musta been an NTr
laugh.gif

Funny, my friends and I were just reading these about 30 minutes ago.

Today, I was in a nightclub with my girlfriend, while a beautiful girl was looking at me in the most provocative way. I didn't want my girl to be upset, soI escaped to the bar. Later, I saw this girl kissing my girlfriend... Maybe I wasn't the one that she was looking at. FML

Today, I realized I bought 30 condoms last year. I now have 29. FML

laugh.gif

Today, I was on a date with this girl. I attempted to put my arm around her, but I elbowed her in the face instead. FML

Today, the girl who I have had a crush on for 2 years snuck up from behind me and gave me a hug. I farted very loud at the same exact time. FML

Today, when I was at my girlfriend's house, I farted and blamed it on the cat. I forgot the cat died 2 weeks ago. FML

Today, I posted on a forum asking if I could be a Moderator, instead, I got banned. FML NT?

Today, I am studying abroad in Mexico and someone asked me what it's like to be from Minnesota. I responded in Spanish, in front of thirty people, what I thought translated to, "If you get cold, you can just put on a jacket." Apparently, what I thought meant "jacket" actually meant "masturbate". FML

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Today, I finally got the chance to sleep with a girl from home who I'd wanted for a long time. She has low blood pressure problems though, and when things got hot, she passed out while she was on top of me, fell and hit her head on the night stand. FML
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jawnyquest

Today, I won $5000 dollars from a lottery ticket and tried giving the man next to me a high five. He had no hands. FML
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That kills me, damn!

So once i was sitting in class talking about the teachers DONK, and the things i would do and we were fairly close to the teachers desk, there was supposed tobe a substitute that day for our teacher but i mixed up the days and she came walking in as i am describing her rear end! FML
embarassed.gif
/
tired.gif

Today, the girl I'm in love with told me she might be a lesbian. She then asked me if I wanted to have sex with her. Does she wanted to make 100% she was a lesbian? Her reply was: "No, I just think
you'd be a good transition". FML

Today, I finally got the balls to walk out of class 30 min. early only to find that the back door was locked. As I stood there like an idiot trying to get it open, all 200 people in my class turned to laugh. My professor stared at me. I then walked back to my seat sat down and unpacked. FML
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
smh.gif

Today, I handed my PhD dissertation, which I have spent the past year researching and writing full-time. Last night, my roommate set an autocorrect on Word that changed "neither" to "n_gger." I didn't notice until after I handed it in. My professor is black. FML

Today, I went to the pharmacy to buy the plan B pill. The pharmacist recognized me and said "really? Again??"

Today, I got fined £20 for buying a childrens train ticket when I'm 16. I then got asked for id when buying a can of redbull in tescos, you have to be 16to buy redbull. FML

Back
Top Bottom