So...You think YOUR life sucks? Fmylife.com

Today, I came into work with a new hair cut and so far everyone has asked me If I lost a bet. FML

yo, i think this is my teacher

he came to school with his head cut on some american history x @%$$

and we all asked him if he lost a bet

Don't know if this one was posted, but
roll.gif
regardless:

Today, I turned on my camera to find pictures of my dad's secretary giving him a blowjob. Minutes later, I hear a scream from another room as my 12-year-old sister discovers similar pictures on HER camera. Mom and dad say it's no big deal. FML

Today, in class, I was sitting next to the guy that I fancy. Shyly, I write our initials (L and A) into a heart on his hand to see his reaction… "I loveLos Angeles too!" FML

Originally Posted by Thugnificence

Originally Posted by Mr DragonFly Jones

Today, I was watching 'Tool Academy' with my girlfriend. When asked which Tool I would be, I replied with Power Tool. She then stated I would be 'Tiny Tool'. I'm 240 pounds. I don't know if she was calling me fat, or saying I have a small %!$*. My best guess would be both. FML
word to ElPablo21
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I knew it was coming.

Today, I had a sexy dream, woke up and started to masturbate quite vigorously. When I finished, I hopped off the top bunk naked to see my brother and his girlfriend laying in the bottom bunk. FML

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TeflanDon

Today, I had a sexy dream, woke up and started to masturbate quite vigorously. When I finished, I hopped off the top bunk naked to see my brother and his girlfriend laying in the bottom bunk. FML
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

Today, I was watching 'Tool Academy' with my girlfriend. When asked which Tool I would be, I replied with Power Tool. She then stated I would be 'Tiny Tool'. I'm 240 pounds. I don't know if she was calling me fat, or saying I have a small %!$*. My best guess would be both. FML
word to ElPablo21
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I knew it was coming.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by firered18

funniest one:

Today, I was singing to my cat and she reached up and put her paw over my mouth. FML

Today, in biology class, I kept seeing a fly mosquito buzzing past my face and I kept trying to swat at it.. only to realize that it was a ceiling sprinkler that was about 10 feet away.. I have no depth perception. FML

Today, I got up at 5am, brushed my teeth, shaved and showered to get ready for work only to step barefoot in a huge pile of dog crap in the middle of my living room floor. I don't own a dog. FML

Today, my friend's son asked me how much coke costs in this place. I told him "about a dollar?" He said "wow, that's really cheap for blow." He's 10. FML
roll.gif

Originally Posted by illwill8710

word to ElPablo21
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
I knew it was coming.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif
Leave me and Mr Tinkles alone

Today, I woke up at 5:15, snow blowed and salted the driveway for over an hour, left early and drove an hour on %**!##roads just to get to work on time only to be laid off. FML

Today, I met the girl who dumped me because the distance between us was too great. We're in the same city again.She's now dating a Marine in Iraq. FML

Today, just another casual morning. I went to go drop a deuce in the bathroom. Barely being awake I didn't noticemy roommates had put glad wrap between the seat and toilet, so i got piss and %$!$ all over me. FML

Today, my boyfriend came to visit me for my birthday. Over dinner he handed me a blank card that had the words "Ilove you" hastily written on it. When the waiter came to take our order he informed him that we'd be payingseparately. Happy Birthday. FML

Today, my brother's girlfriend dumped him. I overheard my mom tell him "It could be worse. Your brothercan't even get a girlfriend". FML

Today, I found out my boyfriend's mom tried to bribe him with an iPhone to dump me. He accepted. FML

Today, the ugliest girl in school walked by me and said "ewwww". FML

Today, I sent a text message to my girlfriend telling her how much I wanted to make love to her tonight. I've justrealized I sent it to her brother. FML

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Treb2k5

Today, I woke up at 5:15, snow blowed and salted the driveway for over an hour, left early and drove an hour on %**!## roads just to get to work on time only to be laid off. FML

Today, I met the girl who dumped me because the distance between us was too great. We're in the same city again. She's now dating a Marine in Iraq. FML

Today, just another casual morning. I went to go drop a deuce in the bathroom. Barely being awake I didn't notice my roommates had put glad wrap between the seat and toilet, so i got piss and %$!$ all over me. FML

Today, my boyfriend came to visit me for my birthday. Over dinner he handed me a blank card that had the words "I love you" hastily written on it. When the waiter came to take our order he informed him that we'd be paying separately. Happy Birthday. FML

Today, my brother's girlfriend dumped him. I overheard my mom tell him "It could be worse. Your brother can't even get a girlfriend". FML

Today, I found out my boyfriend's mom tried to bribe him with an iPhone to dump me. He accepted. FML

Today, the ugliest girl in school walked by me and said "ewwww". FML

Today, I sent a text message to my girlfriend telling her how much I wanted to make love to her tonight. I've just realized I sent it to her brother. FML

laugh.gif
roll.gif
YES.

The formatting and serious tone of it is what kills me...Then they end it with "FML".

Comedic gold...
laugh.gif

Today, as I was bringing my 3 year old daughter back from daycare, she asked me where her dad was. I tried to explain that I was her father, but she answered"Not you, my other Daddy!". I've got some talking to do tonight... FML

wow!

Back
Top Bottom