So Your Girl "Big Precious" Thinks She Is Beautiful Now. LOL. (From TMZ)

she looks like an ewok with a wig

owwwwwwwwww

but seriously, just another case of people trying tooo hard to be socially acceptable

I like how she is so fat that in that picture she is sweating just standing taking a picture. 

That's like the dude on Man v Food.  That dude's whole mouth is always sweaty as hell.  I don't understand these people.

I'm 5'9" and my sorry %!+ got up to 197 lbs about a month ago.  I've already losy 15 of them and should be back down to 170 in about two months.

ol girl really that unattractive to yall?

she not even bad lookin'

its clear to see the real reason why yall tryna throw shots the way yall throwin' them

Originally Posted by Roc Boy Jada

she not even bad lookin'

its clear to see the real reason why yall tryna throw shots the way yall throwin' them
The REAL reason? Let me guess, because she is black right? Yea. Make this out to be a race issue.
laugh.gif

She isn't that bad? What are you looking at?

No need to try to win humanitarian awards here man.

It's one thing to not find her attractive, but to have so much hate towards a person with self-confidence speaks volumes.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

she not even bad lookin'

The REAL reason? Let me guess, because she is black right? Yea. Make this out to be a race issue.
laugh.gif

yea, what else could it be?

this nt fam

nt hate black women 

if ol girl was white this thread wouldnt be no 7 pages and almost nobody would be sayin these negative things

i swear black women cant catch a break

To me, she is not attractive at all. Not physically at least. But she has a very attractive personality. Shes nice, funny, seems human outside of the rest of Hollywood. I would not date her at all nor would I think about even having a one night with her because she is too good of a person to threat like that. There are men out there who find her to be the ideal woman. I don't physically. Some would call it a fetish, but everyone has their own taste. Personally I like phat butts. Most of NT think that women with phat butts are literally fat. I disagree. To each person's own idea of beatiful.

I would never laugh or have a rude outbust if I saw a person like her in the streets because all she is another human being living her life. I'll say it once more, physically I don't find her attractive at all nor would I ever date her, but don't insult her for her looks. God made her that way. And even if she wasn't "big", I still wouldn't find her attractive PHYSICALLY.

I don't think it's a bad thing for her to think she's beautiful. Damn, she can't have any self-esteem, OP?
I know the media doesn't think she's attractive but she can't even think of herself as beautiful?

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

The worst part about DCAllAmerican's (let's be honest, a guy who shown nothing but contempt for anything not archetypically 'manly') view is that he thinks that there are people that are actually entitled to certain levels of a-holeness. Somehow the way someone looks not only enables them but actually grants them to act as if their looks are what makes them better than others. So if someone the likes of Scarlett Johansson were to call DCAllAmerican out for being the miserable +%+@ that he is, he would be more accepting of his overall twatness as opposed to someone like Kirstie Alley calling him out for the same twatness. This gets interesting when you consider that I have gathered (as I'm sure anyone else on here with half an intellect) that DCAllAmerican has very little to add to anything....Not anything of any intellect or weight anyway. He seems to be the foreskin that is thrown away not the foreskin that is pulled back during circumcision. So by his own standards, and mainly because his views seem to render him utterly useless in my opinion, he needs to be an absolutely beautiful person on the outside to be worth anything. So, if DCAllAmerican isn't the perfect looking person, he really must be the useless waste of flesh that he exudes. That's by your standards, DCAA, not mine.
hzcpHGYzFqwycbou2DAHlX0bo1_1280.gif

1.  that was one of the top 10 things i ve ever read on www.niketalk.com  and the entire reply is in the top 100, easy.  i never write this but "LOL".

2.  by the way this guy DCAllAmerican types(because i doubt he's this ugly in person, where speaking is the medium of communication) he needs to be on some Adonis type status, that it would make "in the closet" NT'ers write out "i am a homosexual" confession posts. 

3.  that girl deserves the praise she gets.  why?  she has confidence(she put herself in the public eye despite her obesity), courage and inner beauty and those are the things that hold any weight(no pun intended) in this life, well to a mature person.  as you age your physical appearance diminishes and once that's gone, what do you have left?  DC better die young or he's gonna be one of those self-hating creatures that only get more delusional as time goes by.  and for the sake of those poor souls who are forced to be around him, i hope he gains wisdom.

she not even bad lookin'

laugh.gif

this nt fam

nt hate black women 

if ol girl was white this thread wouldnt be no 7 pages and almost nobody would be sayin these negative things

Ehhh shut the hell up.

Why does everyone assume that she has inner beauty? Because she looks so badly on the outside? I didn't know that being hard on the eyes automatically mean someone has inner beauty. Why are so many of you sure that she is a good person? Because she smiles when she is in front of cameras? Right.

@Roc Boy Jada, you are in DENIAL if you really think she doesn't look that bad. Denial.

@xX LeGod Xx; my issue with the media is that they feel the need to constantly tell her how pretty and fabolous and beautiful they are. They don't even say that mess to REALLY attractive women. So why even lie to the girl? Why put her in the 100 top beautiful people list. Come on man. They are making a joke out of this girl. It is blatant to me.

Ehhh shut the hell up.
too much truth? its ok
@Roc Boy Jada, you are in DENIAL if you really think she doesn't look that bad. Denial.

she doesnt BUT shes black and DARK

no way she gettin love on here

bunch a brainwashed sheep on here i tell ya

the white man/media won

So because I think she is overly unattractive that means I am brainwashed and the man won? I am not understanding your point. Baseless statement to be honest with you. She doesn't look good at all. Over weight (one strike), face isn't cute (strike 2), very dark. The combination of the 3 is not appealing to me. That doesn't mean I am brainwashed.

If she was big, not cute, and pale or any other complexion it wouldn't be a great combination either.

she not even bad lookin'

laugh.gif

this nt fam

nt hate black women 

You're right, but even if she was a light-skinned Black woman they would be more lenient.

Most of the hate is because she's of a darker shade.

She is gonna have a hard time finding her hubby of course if she is seen with one its all about the GWAP. $_$

top 10 ugliest creatures on the planet. shes @#$@%@ disgusting. and dont give me "she has high self esteem", no one that big should step out into the public before shedding at least 200 pounds on the home treadmill

Originally Posted by bittersweet

she not even bad lookin'

laugh.gif

this nt fam

nt hate black women 

You're right, but even if she was a light-skinned Black woman they would be more lenient.

Most of the hate is because she's of a darker shade.
youre right, it has nothing to do with the fact that shes morbidly obese
grin.gif
stop being so insecure about your own skin tone that you keep putting words in other peoples mouths. i swear thats all you ever bring up in any post even when race and color arent even  part of the topic at hand

@xX LeGod Xx; my issue with the media is that they feel the need to constantly tell her how pretty and fabolous and beautiful they are. They don't even say that mess to REALLY attractive women. So why even lie to the girl? Why put her in the 100 top beautiful people list. Come on man. They are making a joke out of this girl. It is blatant to me.
I totally agree but your title says, "precious thinks she is beautiful now". I feel the same way about the media pretending that they think she's beautiful but I think it's good for her to have some kind of self-esteem.

Back
Top Bottom