** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Finally bought my first Authentic Adidas kit. I got a Davies DC United home. Had to send it to my parents though in the states since the MLS Shop wont ship to APO addresses, so when it comes in, pics will be up
pimp.gif

Sidenote: did you guys see the highlights of Davies yesterday from the Crew/United game? Great story on him after the wreck a year and a half ago.

Finally bought my first Authentic Adidas kit. I got a Davies DC United home. Had to send it to my parents though in the states since the MLS Shop wont ship to APO addresses, so when it comes in, pics will be up
pimp.gif

Sidenote: did you guys see the highlights of Davies yesterday from the Crew/United game? Great story on him after the wreck a year and a half ago.

that second gol just showed how horrible the MLS can be.

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by riphamilton

but this appears to literally be a new colorway under the guise of a new boot! weak effort at best.

When I saw teaser pics or snippets of the upcoming boot, I got a hard on and then saw the pre-orders on WSS and saw all the pics and was "what in the hell is this from Nike?!". I guess Nike thinks we're as stupid as the Jordan heads!

Fred I am in the same boat I was full of excitement to see where they would go with these after seeing some teaser photos and then BAM SAME SHOE AS THE SUPERFLY II...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by riphamilton

but this appears to literally be a new colorway under the guise of a new boot! weak effort at best.

When I saw teaser pics or snippets of the upcoming boot, I got a hard on and then saw the pre-orders on WSS and saw all the pics and was "what in the hell is this from Nike?!". I guess Nike thinks we're as stupid as the Jordan heads!

Fred I am in the same boat I was full of excitement to see where they would go with these after seeing some teaser photos and then BAM SAME SHOE AS THE SUPERFLY II...
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I don't know how. I see goals like that all the time in all leagues.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

I don't know how. I see goals like that all the time in all leagues.

whiteout Adizero II Leather
709vv4.jpg

2iw99fo.jpg

2qx9mpc.jpg

stock photo of the T90 Laser IV--rumor has it there will not be an Elite version of these
24yo8pw.jpg

new Mercurial colorway
16k2s87.jpg

ny5lc9.jpg

whiteout Adizero II Leather
709vv4.jpg

2iw99fo.jpg

2qx9mpc.jpg

stock photo of the T90 Laser IV--rumor has it there will not be an Elite version of these
24yo8pw.jpg

new Mercurial colorway
16k2s87.jpg

ny5lc9.jpg

first look at the new ac milan shirt for next year

http://www.passionemaglie...-per-il-milan-2011-2012/

Translation:

The new design is inspired by the mesh of 1901 in which AC Milan won the first championship in its history. The traditional red and black lines will appear more narrow, just like the jacket worn by Herbert Kilpin. According to the report reached us the following photos were taken from a catalog Adidas, then there should be no doubts on the reliability.

catalogo-milan-11-12-295x400.jpg

Also find other interesting details from the catalog as flag inserts that will be featured throughout the collection of Milan : uniforms, tracksuits, T-shirts for training and leisure.

dettagli-milan-11-12-anticipazioni-400x102.jpg

We currently have no official reasons, but in 2011 will have passed 110 years by winning the first championship , so it is very likely to have used the flag to celebrate this anniversary. The back of the collar is white with "Associazione Calcio Milan" .

Moving on to the second link in the main color will remain white. To embellish there is a red and black vertical band passing under the arms company .

milan-leak-away-2011-2012-400x379.jpg

Even here there are plenty of inserts flag behind the collar with the inscription Associazione Calcio Milan. In the drawing, the Italian flag is upside down , with red and green to the left to right. A possible error that hopefully will not be repeated on the jersey.

dettagli-milan-leak-away-400x120.jpg

first look at the new ac milan shirt for next year

http://www.passionemaglie...-per-il-milan-2011-2012/

Translation:

The new design is inspired by the mesh of 1901 in which AC Milan won the first championship in its history. The traditional red and black lines will appear more narrow, just like the jacket worn by Herbert Kilpin. According to the report reached us the following photos were taken from a catalog Adidas, then there should be no doubts on the reliability.

catalogo-milan-11-12-295x400.jpg

Also find other interesting details from the catalog as flag inserts that will be featured throughout the collection of Milan : uniforms, tracksuits, T-shirts for training and leisure.

dettagli-milan-11-12-anticipazioni-400x102.jpg

We currently have no official reasons, but in 2011 will have passed 110 years by winning the first championship , so it is very likely to have used the flag to celebrate this anniversary. The back of the collar is white with "Associazione Calcio Milan" .

Moving on to the second link in the main color will remain white. To embellish there is a red and black vertical band passing under the arms company .

milan-leak-away-2011-2012-400x379.jpg

Even here there are plenty of inserts flag behind the collar with the inscription Associazione Calcio Milan. In the drawing, the Italian flag is upside down , with red and green to the left to right. A possible error that hopefully will not be repeated on the jersey.

dettagli-milan-leak-away-400x120.jpg

Wow those adizero white outs look great.

Not i have to decide between them and the adipure SL's for this coming season.....

Wow those adizero white outs look great.

Not i have to decide between them and the adipure SL's for this coming season.....

Back
Top Bottom