** Soccer/Futbol/Football Feet, Kits and Gear - 2011 **

Originally Posted by T21D

Originally Posted by DrewDioxin

The laser's pique my interest but I don't know about yellow...
Maybe because of the similar cw's that has adidas has put out.

KJ- sad that I passed and ASSumed that the safari gato's
pimp.gif
wouldn't sell or sell out for that matter.

Wow! and hell nah: http://store.nike.com/us/...-inline/cid-1/pid-364693
Me too bro. i ended up paying $125 for them. Crazy i know, but i really wanted a pair. I cant wait to wear em on my way home from Afghanistan. I gotta Giants hat to go with them haha.
On antoher note, Nike is gonna be unvailing a 3rd kit for the US soon. I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like. 

^hope red is the primary color, something similar to the Don't Tread On Me's would be
pimp.gif

^hope red is the primary color, something similar to the Don't Tread On Me's would be
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Tiempo Flight?

And there is way too much going on with those T90 Lasers.

The CTR360's have gotten rave reviews from almost everywhere that i have seen. But the elite versions are too pricey for my liking

I was really hoping that Nike would make a huge step with the next superfly/vapor considering Adidas is owning the speed boot market now with the adizero and people seem to favor Predators over Lasers. They have a lot riding on the next superfly.
Don't know if you were refering to the SF III or SF IV but the 2011 Mercurial line is dead to me.  I wonder if the SF III retail price will drop like it did with the Vapor VII.
I have see the shots of the superfly 3's and your right they look like a failure lol.  So i guess i am hoping for a change for the superfly 4. 

I know i made the switch.  I went from Vapor 3's to adizero 1s.  And its looking like my next boot might be those new Adipure SLs.  Premium leather...weighing 7ozs....the perfect boot.

Tiempo Flight?

The CTR360's have gotten rave reviews from almost everywhere that i have seen. But the elite versions are too pricey for my liking

I was really hoping that Nike would make a huge step with the next superfly/vapor considering Adidas is owning the speed boot market now with the adizero and people seem to favor Predators over Lasers. They have a lot riding on the next superfly.
Don't know if you were refering to the SF III or SF IV but the 2011 Mercurial line is dead to me.  I wonder if the SF III retail price will drop like it did with the Vapor VII.
I have see the shots of the superfly 3's and your right they look like a failure lol.  So i guess i am hoping for a change for the superfly 4. 

I know i made the switch.  I went from Vapor 3's to adizero 1s.  And its looking like my next boot might be those new Adipure SLs.  Premium leather...weighing 7ozs....the perfect boot.

Originally Posted by ThEPoiNTGoD

What are these called?
Safari gatos- darn things sold out surprisingly! Seems NDC were the only ones to pick them up.

What are these called?
Safari gatos- darn things sold out surprisingly! Seems NDC were the only ones to pick them up.

What are these called?
Eurosport had them as well. i had my order placed through them but decided to cancel it...i fully regret that since i ended up having to pay $125 for em

What are these called?
Eurosport had them as well. i had my order placed through them but decided to cancel it...i fully regret that since i ended up having to pay $125 for em

Tiempo Flight?

Yea the Adipure SL's sound and look amazing. I'd cop a pair if I didn't just drop +220 on Superfly's.

Tiempo Flight?

Yea the Adipure SL's sound and look amazing. I'd cop a pair if I didn't just drop +220 on Superfly's.

Originally Posted by dhproteam31

Anyone know where to cop Real Madrid Long Sleeve?

never released to the public, unless you wanna buy a fake one off ebay. 

Originally Posted by dhproteam31

Anyone know where to cop Real Madrid Long Sleeve?

never released to the public, unless you wanna buy a fake one off ebay. 

I was in VA over the weekend for a tourney and went to an Adidas outlet in Leesburg and picked up the WC Edition Predators for $29.95 which was a huge suprise and a Jabulani for $60, I never thought it was a very nice ball but thats not a bad deal for 90 off.

I was in VA over the weekend for a tourney and went to an Adidas outlet in Leesburg and picked up the WC Edition Predators for $29.95 which was a huge suprise and a Jabulani for $60, I never thought it was a very nice ball but thats not a bad deal for 90 off.

Back
Top Bottom