* SOCCER/FUTBOL/FOOTBALL FEET, KITS AND GEAR - 2014 *

repped....intradesting

eastbay currently has CR vapors in AG but Soccer.com doesn't yet.  Was waiting to see if they would only be superfly ag's or both.  Glad its both.

this 

mean.gif

BLACK / VOLT / BLUE NIKE MAGISTA OBRA 2015 BOOTS LEAKED

& I'm always looking at the other Nike sites from other regions of the world and I'm kind of glad it's not available in US because they always have a bunch of stuff I would buy ASAP. I know the PSG webstore has a good amount of those items though

The bomba finale will no longer exist.
Someone finally answers my question :lol:

I kind of had a feeling they were going to be shelved. Do you happen to know exactly why?

New EvoPower colorway that Fabregas debuted last weekend. Fav color of this silo so far.

http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1240443/[img]

Apparently these are the new Messi adizero colorway

[GALLERY="media, 1240444"][/GALLERY]

Last edited:
If this happens either Nike just don't care about Football anymore

Or they'd be making a play for Real Madrid.

Always thought Real was better suited for Nike and Barca Adidas.
It's been very weird to see Nike lose so many big clubs. Though at the same time for each club lost, there's been a new club waiting in the wings to replace the visibility in each country (EPL- United to City, Italy- Juve to Roma). But if Nike lost Barca, the only logical replacement would have to be Real. Going for Valencia or Sevilla just won't make up for the visibility lost there. 

I talked to the owner of Nikys in LA earlier this year and he predicted that United and Barcelona would leave Nike. At the time I didn't believe him at all. I just want Nike x NBA back!

It's been very weird to see Nike lose so many big clubs. Though at the same time for each club lost, there's been a new club waiting in the wings to replace the visibility in each country (EPL- United to City, Italy- Juve to Roma). But if Nike lost Barca, the only logical replacement would have to be Real. Going for Valencia or Sevilla just won't make up for the visibility lost there. 

City and Roma aren't replacements,They don't even compare to United or Juve. Sevilla or Valencia however shouldn't even be in the same sentence as Real or Barca. :lol:

United
Arsenal
Everton

All gone for Manchester City? What? :rolleyes

Juventus
Porto
Barca (maybe)

All gone for Roma? WTF?

Maybe Nike is fed up with these teams demanding ridiculous amounts of money, I understand not wanting to match for United only if Barcelona became the priority. But losing Barca makes no sense to me man. I don't get it. If they end up going after Real, I'd understand - but it's still weird.

If it all happens, It'd seem to me that they'd shift their focus to other things (boots and national teams while laughing at Adidas for spending ridiculous amounts of money). That could be it, maybe they know something we don't. Maybe they're making the right play.

Makes me wonder if Nike is gearing up to out bid Adidas for their FIFA deal. Idk how long the current deal is inked for. They have to have something in the works though.

damb i thought the side looked like the brio cables 
it is fly wire but it is useless due to it not being exposed, it's pretty much like the dynamic fit on the vapor x
basically like the old supreflys?  they had "flywire" but i couldn't tell the difference in lock down at all vs the vapors at the time.  

I am hoping that either the superfly 5 or vapor 11 will have the flyknit with a low/no color of some sort.  Basically CR's custom boots to the public

Back
Top Bottom