Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Early mornings in the elevator at work.

QFMFT

Generally it's every person for themselves. If I don't know you, I'm not holding the elevator for you. Luckily, most days the elevators in my building are pretty fast and it's less than a 20 sec wait for the next one.

How about when you see someone and you guys both say "Hey how are you!?" or "Hey how's it goin'?!" at the same time...

then you have nooo idea if you should say "good" or "fine" or whatever or if you should wait for them to say it...

Then its REAL awkward if you answer at the same time

How about when you see someone and you guys both say "Hey how are you!?" or "Hey how's it goin'?!" at the same time...

then you have nooo idea if you should say "good" or "fine" or whatever or if you should wait for them to say it...

Then its REAL awkward if you answer at the same time

Someone calls your name or a name you go by and you respond while wondering "how does this stranger know my name?" but they are talking to someone they know with the same name in the area

Someone calls your name or a name you go by and you respond while wondering "how does this stranger know my name?" but they are talking to someone they know with the same name in the area

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

When someone is walking perpendicular to you and you know your paths are gonna cross. Then you both stop right when you're about to cross
laugh.gif
man i was crossin a street yesterday and this dude starts walkin into me, so i stop before he bumps into me and he pushes me in the chest sayin "move."
laugh.gif
it was so odd i just stood there laughin for a second.

Originally Posted by jumpmankb

When someone is walking perpendicular to you and you know your paths are gonna cross. Then you both stop right when you're about to cross
laugh.gif
man i was crossin a street yesterday and this dude starts walkin into me, so i stop before he bumps into me and he pushes me in the chest sayin "move."
laugh.gif
it was so odd i just stood there laughin for a second.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

How bout when you take a dump and come out of the stall only to see a co-worker/colleague washing their hands having just heard you flash lightning, drop bricks, wipe, and all that. Then comes the awkward "hey, whats up." You start having a BS convo while youre thinking, "dam, dude just heard me dump" and he's thinking "dam, I just heard dude dump." I SWEAR I NEVER take a dump at school/work when someone else is in the bathroom. It feels like they own a piece of your soul when they see you coming out of the stall.
smh.gif
IDK why but this *%%% had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

totally did this at school one time, but the guy that came in only saw me washing my hands but he smelt that something went down, he started laughing and saying how he was gonna tell  everyone, so i just lied and said "naw that was this other guy that just left a while ago", never doing that again.

Originally Posted by 951guero

Originally Posted by CaBron James 23

How bout when you take a dump and come out of the stall only to see a co-worker/colleague washing their hands having just heard you flash lightning, drop bricks, wipe, and all that. Then comes the awkward "hey, whats up." You start having a BS convo while youre thinking, "dam, dude just heard me dump" and he's thinking "dam, I just heard dude dump." I SWEAR I NEVER take a dump at school/work when someone else is in the bathroom. It feels like they own a piece of your soul when they see you coming out of the stall.
smh.gif
IDK why but this *%%% had me
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

totally did this at school one time, but the guy that came in only saw me washing my hands but he smelt that something went down, he started laughing and saying how he was gonna tell  everyone, so i just lied and said "naw that was this other guy that just left a while ago", never doing that again.

the handshake is probably THE most awkward thing out there.. especially if you travel alot since every region has their own unique little routine.. 
..i once had a manager from another state give me a dap w/ a half hug.. 
laugh.gif
 had me fumbling like a M%^&*$%.. did not expect that from a 50yr old. 

the handshake is probably THE most awkward thing out there.. especially if you travel alot since every region has their own unique little routine.. 
..i once had a manager from another state give me a dap w/ a half hug.. 
laugh.gif
 had me fumbling like a M%^&*$%.. did not expect that from a 50yr old. 

walking into a public restroom, the ones with only one toilet, and theres a dude in there because didnt lock the door lol

walking into a public restroom, the ones with only one toilet, and theres a dude in there because didnt lock the door lol

going up the stairs with people in the staircase, and you're getting to the top but when you reach the last step, you miss it and kinda stumble, having to catch your balance.... and everyone just saw lol

going up the stairs with people in the staircase, and you're getting to the top but when you reach the last step, you miss it and kinda stumble, having to catch your balance.... and everyone just saw lol

when you're at a social gathering that includes females that you know and some females that you are just acquainted with. you go to kiss the girls you know on the cheek, to say hello. and when you get to the girls you are only acquainted with, you try and do the same thing, but they give you a look, smile and just say hello

when you're at a social gathering that includes females that you know and some females that you are just acquainted with. you go to kiss the girls you know on the cheek, to say hello. and when you get to the girls you are only acquainted with, you try and do the same thing, but they give you a look, smile and just say hello

I knew a chick who was 6 months pregnant. I saw her a year later and asked about the baby. She said she didn't have one. I told her to stop lying and basically roasted her because I knew she was pregnant. She then tells me she had a miscarriage.

when you’re walking down a quiet hallway with strangersaround and you don't pick up your feet high enough and your shoe makes afarting noise.

I knew a chick who was 6 months pregnant. I saw her a year later and asked about the baby. She said she didn't have one. I told her to stop lying and basically roasted her because I knew she was pregnant. She then tells me she had a miscarriage.

when you’re walking down a quiet hallway with strangersaround and you don't pick up your feet high enough and your shoe makes afarting noise.

What about when you're walking up the stairs at school during the busy time and you're look up while walking and there's a chick in front of you and all you see is her **% and she turns around and looks at you.

Also when you're with your with a group of friends and then one of your friends comes and tries to join the convo but nobody else knows him and he's just standing there.

Then when you're walking with somebody then you see a chick you know but you barely talk to her and then she comes up and gives you an unexpected hug and it's all awkward.

What about when you're walking up the stairs at school during the busy time and you're look up while walking and there's a chick in front of you and all you see is her **% and she turns around and looks at you.

Also when you're with your with a group of friends and then one of your friends comes and tries to join the convo but nobody else knows him and he's just standing there.

Then when you're walking with somebody then you see a chick you know but you barely talk to her and then she comes up and gives you an unexpected hug and it's all awkward.

Back
Top Bottom