Socially awkward moments. Volume 3 * *Pictures full of Lulz Page 7**

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

how about im a a waitress and every time i drop a checkbook i say "thank you guys have a nice day" so its just become a habit. so one day after work i went to eat and the waitress dropped the check and i say "thank you guys have a nice day"
frown.gif
i had to sit there and explain why i said that

orrr how about i was walking in the subway to the e train and in the opposite direction i see this girl i sort of know from high school who i never speak to ... but we are friends on facebook so i know all about her life. so we stop and say hello which is perfectly fine.. then she tells me the E train isnt working so i have to change directions and have to walk like 10 minutes with her through this tunnel to the other trains having an awkward convo.. i end up taking a totally different train so i didnt end up having an equally awkward train ride

roll.gif
 a sacrifice you didn't have to make...

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

how about im a a waitress and every time i drop a checkbook i say "thank you guys have a nice day" so its just become a habit. so one day after work i went to eat and the waitress dropped the check and i say "thank you guys have a nice day"
frown.gif
i had to sit there and explain why i said that

orrr how about i was walking in the subway to the e train and in the opposite direction i see this girl i sort of know from high school who i never speak to ... but we are friends on facebook so i know all about her life. so we stop and say hello which is perfectly fine.. then she tells me the E train isnt working so i have to change directions and have to walk like 10 minutes with her through this tunnel to the other trains having an awkward convo.. i end up taking a totally different train so i didnt end up having an equally awkward train ride

roll.gif
 a sacrifice you didn't have to make...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by AMafia

One time I was in Home Depot (not old enough to drive to my house 3 mins away) and I feel the erg to use the restroom. I'm talking something brutal. So I rush to the bathroom and see like 5 customers and 4 workers. I go into the stall and o to WORK. I mean it sounded like a nuke was hitting the toilet water.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[John Starks] Did dis dude really jus did dis? [/John Starks]

roll.gif
Damn I laughed at this...

Originally Posted by 5am6oody72

Originally Posted by AMafia

One time I was in Home Depot (not old enough to drive to my house 3 mins away) and I feel the erg to use the restroom. I'm talking something brutal. So I rush to the bathroom and see like 5 customers and 4 workers. I go into the stall and o to WORK. I mean it sounded like a nuke was hitting the toilet water.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

[John Starks] Did dis dude really jus did dis? [/John Starks]

roll.gif
Damn I laughed at this...

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Walking into a black barbershop when you ain't black.

What in the hell is a "black" barbershop? What there's different types shades of barbershops?
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
Naw jk
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by youngnflithy

Walking into a black barbershop when you ain't black.

What in the hell is a "black" barbershop? What there's different types shades of barbershops?
indifferent.gif
Spoiler [+]
Naw jk
tongue.gif

Not sure if this was posted. Happened to me.

You out shopping for clothes or shoes with people, and someone ask your opinion. You give it the
sick.gif
smh.gif
, and someone has the item.

Her: What about this? *Holds up shirt*
Me: Thats ugly, why would you want to wear... *looks over at someone with the same item* ... that... on... Tuesdays... ... ...
embarassed.gif

You out shopping for clothes or shoes with people, and someone ask your opinion. You give it the
sick.gif
smh.gif

Me: Thats ugly, why would you want to wear... *looks over at someone with the same item* ... that... on... Tuesdays... ... ...
embarassed.gif

Talking alotta mess during a smash session, getting really into it and doing freaky things like slapping the girls cheeks, choking her, pulling her hair, calling her dirty names......then making a big hoopla as you bust but then a few seconds later its like.....
ohwell.gif

Talking alotta mess during a smash session, getting really into it and doing freaky things like slapping the girls cheeks, choking her, pulling her hair, calling her dirty names......then making a big hoopla as you bust but then a few seconds later its like.....
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Kojomesa

When you piss and your fart box lets loose some brown stuff and this happens in front of a hot chick.

She be smelling your fart box stuff and you be like say what and I was like nah it aint me in harlem.
Can I get an example of when you would ever be pissing in front of a hot chick/chick period?

When you piss and your fart box lets loose some brown stuff and this happens in front of a hot chick.

She be smelling your fart box stuff and you be like say what and I was like nah it aint me in harlem.
Can I get an example of when you would ever be pissing in front of a hot chick/chick period?

Originally Posted by Bozo7000

sick.gif
smh.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah one time me and my friends where clowning on fusion jordans and I look and this one dude had them on, he tried make it look like he didnt hear what we were saying but I knew he heard us, made me feel like crap make fun of him

sick.gif
smh.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
Yeah one time me and my friends where clowning on fusion jordans and I look and this one dude had them on, he tried make it look like he didnt hear what we were saying but I knew he heard us, made me feel like crap make fun of him

When you are alone (or think you are alone) off in a corner text messaging, immersed in the conversation with an ear-to-ear grin on your face, then someone catches your attention and gives you that look like
grin.gif
 "&@#! is this dude smiling at?"

Also, the other day I was in a room full of people and this guy across from me was deep in thought.  Dude looked extremely intense.  His eyebrows were arched like he was about to premeditate that...He must have maintained that facial expression for a solid minute.  I tapped on the chick next to me and pointed in his direction and she bust out laughing.  Then this guy snaps out of his daydream like its nothing...
laugh.gif

When you are alone (or think you are alone) off in a corner text messaging, immersed in the conversation with an ear-to-ear grin on your face, then someone catches your attention and gives you that look like
grin.gif
 "&@#! is this dude smiling at?"

Also, the other day I was in a room full of people and this guy across from me was deep in thought.  Dude looked extremely intense.  His eyebrows were arched like he was about to premeditate that...He must have maintained that facial expression for a solid minute.  I tapped on the chick next to me and pointed in his direction and she bust out laughing.  Then this guy snaps out of his daydream like its nothing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

Unisex bathroom sir.

Unisex bathroom sir.

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

sick.gif
smh.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I know dude was lookin down at his shoes, wishing he was somewhere else
roll.gif

Originally Posted by My Hustle So Russell

sick.gif
smh.gif

embarassed.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 I know dude was lookin down at his shoes, wishing he was somewhere else
roll.gif

Telling a really long story to a bunch of people that you think is funny/entertaining, only for them to have no reaction when you're done. Make me wanna hit em with the

are-you-not-entertained.jpg

laugh.gif
happens to me too much.  
laugh.gif
@ the pic

Back
Top Bottom