Somebody make a Gif. Serena Williams Crip Walk

:lol: at user name to post ratio, which is a blatant overreaction. Where did she claim any gang affiliation? Youtube search Crip Walk, guarantee you 99.5% of the videos are not people in gangs. Most people I know don't even know of the whole gang affiliation thing with doing it over a dead body or whatever.

Not once did I accuse her of definitively claiming to be affiliated; I did type the word "possibly."

Of course I don't believe she's actually a goddamn crip, but most are aware that doing the dance is reflective of one's affiliation with the gang.

Common sense would tell you, if you saw someone doing any type of gang gesture, then they're more than likely claiming to be associated with the gang in some shape or form.

The crip walk has damn near become just a dance. Just like the Harlem Shake or the Superman **** or something.

It's seriously NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL. You ****** are acting like he threw up Hoover or something.

Have a ******g seat.

Another episode of Black Folk Do The Darnest Things. 

She could of chose ANY other dance to do, YET she chose to CRIP walk.SMFH.

Im black myself and this just has DUMB written all over it.

Of course... kids do it for fun, therefore, the significance of it is no longer relevant and a rival gang would just laugh when seeing someone perform it. Got it.

Exactly. When you saw Brent Barry do it did you think he had just killed someone? When you see someone sagging, do you assume anything more about them other than they think it's cool? What about tear drop tats? Used to allegedly be if you killed someone yourself, then it was like well I got it because I lost my mom, now everybody just gets them. What about gang signs. What about hats worn anyway but forward?

**** it just part of pop culture now. You're really ovaryacting

wggs2.jpg

1103_federline_spy-1.jpg

WhiteChippsAndGangSigns.jpg

white+girls+and+gang+signs.jpg

white-trash-goth-gang-sign-300x200.jpg

gang_sign.jpg

images

All Im saying is act your age not your shoe size, shawty pushing 40 and just retired them hair beads a few years ago. These Pro athletes are pathetic. 

Age 30 =/= "pushing 40"
That's probably a little thing, but yea.

Last edited:
yo i'm dying at Gabby's dougie, it was cute though, lol.

the white chick interviewing her could of done a better dougie. truth.

Too much discussion for nothing, Her "C-Walk" wasn't even that clean to begin with...

Glad I came into this thread.

Would've never found out about Serena's twerkin vid.

It's just another dance to me. When i was growing up I thought it was the "sea walk" like walking on water or some type of shh. I didn't even know that it was a gang affiliated dance til I got into high school. Still though she coulda dougied or something instead. She should've known what a can of worms this would turn out to be.

Ps. Can we get a "Haters gon hate" and a "DID NOT READ LOL" version of these?

Last edited:
people need to settle down honestly. the level of hate some of these athletes generate, whether due to race or not, is really sad. williams wins her first gold medal and celebrates by doing a dance with roots in gang culture but has otherwise been made into one of those things in pop cultue...and the hate follows.

gabby wins a gold in gymnastics and becomes the first black and american to do it in that specific competition...and she gets hated on for her hair...

i mean really where is the love?. so what is serena no more of a role model to youth than your avg gang member? she's glorifying gang life? or is she just happy because she won a freakin gold medal?

i mean i guess we shouldn't be driving volkwagens right? obviously driving it means you hate jews...

Back
Top Bottom