Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your contributions brother, Repped! 
smokin.gif

Omg im dying over here

Anybody hear that phone call on coast 2 coast right now? Black race vs the aliens :lol:

WE ARE NOT AFRAID OF YOU!

Omg lol

This ***** finished the call without laughing once :lol:

@NobleKane lmao when he got shut down by John Leer. Btw he was not really having it w/ any if the callers & failed to elaborate on many of the points he brought up.

That host was the worst EVER. kept interrupting him w/ his feels and failed to direct the interview in any kind of way. Also I'm so tired of how many commercial breaks they do now on C2C

Watching Terminator 2 with an adult mind. Haven't watched this movie since I have become "hip."

About to read a little deeper when I am done watching but damn I loved this movie.

dealing with one of those once-every-ten-years devastating flues

hard to sleep even tho am very tired - but am having mad trippy dreams in da feverish state
like "someone blow my mind on some illuminatti type ish" delirious dreams

some of you guys must know what i'm talking about

eisenhower's link to aliens has been out there for generations now

in the end, he warned of the growing military industrial complex that he was both a general & commander-in-chief of

when da alien stuff finally worked its way up to the top secret alcoves of said military industrial complex...eisenhower was left out in the cold

that must have been some heavy ish for him to deal with, certainly more of a burden that actually knowing the truth imo

Last edited:
@NobleKane lmao when he got shut down by John Leer. Btw he was not really having it w/ any if the callers & failed to elaborate on many of the points he brought up.

That host was the worst EVER. kept interrupting him w/ his feels and failed to direct the interview in any kind of way. Also I'm so tired of how many commercial breaks they do now on C2C

I was legit cracking up when I heard that caller. It was late and my brother was asking what was so funny :lol:

I agree, this host was wack and I felt he was faking his emotions...many times.

john b got the axe from C2C? 
mean.gif

show has been trash, i listened on saturdays when he was on. its basically a shill program now with $noory selling carnivora and 5 hour energy.

imma hop on dat caravan to midnite tho 
nthat.gif

Watching Terminator 2 with an adult mind. Haven't watched this movie since I have become "hip."

About to read a little deeper when I am done watching but damn I loved this movie.
Great movie, man. Skynet = Google and/or FB

FB spent 60 million to buy a drone company yesterday. They want to have the drone broadcast wifi around the world. Google is doing something similar....

dealing with one of those once-every-ten-years devastating flues

hard to sleep even tho am very tired - but am having mad trippy dreams in da feverish state
like "someone blow my mind on some illuminatti type ish" delirious dreams

some of you guys must know what i'm talking about
I've got a loose idea of what you're talking about. Supposedly there's been an influx of catastrophic dreams. I remember, it's probably a year ago now, I had this dream that I was with my perfect mate (faceless since I haven't met her yet) and we heard this loud rumbling and whistling and we both fell to the ground as wherever we were was basically nuked. Woke up in just seconds of me covering her and saying I love you.

I feel like dreams are that in between state where our spirits are free to travel along various timelines and scenarios. Sort of like that room in X-Men where they could train against Sentinels and Sabertooth and what not.

Last edited:
Great movie, man. Skynet = Google and/or FB

FB spent 60 million to buy a drone company yesterday. They want to have the drone broadcast wifi around the world. Google is doing something similar....
I've got a loose idea of what you're talking about. Supposedly there's been an influx of catastrophic dreams. I remember, it's probably a year ago now, I had this dream that I was with my perfect mate (faceless since I haven't met her yet) and we heard this loud rumbling and whistling and we both fell to the ground as wherever we were was basically nuked. Woke up in just seconds of me covering her and saying I love you.

I feel like dreams are that in between state where our spirits are free to travel along various timelines and scenarios. Sort of like that room in X-Men where they could train against Sentinels and Sabertooth and what not.

it's not a new thing tho
it has happened to me a couple times when i've had a fever

what i meant was that it can happen to anyone under the circumstance

thanks for sharing tho
(my dreams are, i dare say, stranger than the one you describe)

green rhino123 green rhino123

I think were all in the same boat. I've been drugged up a lot lately cause injuries. Been in some very lucid states. Been making some spiritual strides, but I've also had some nightmares that had me ready to stay up for days straight.

My theory is that there are alternative dimensions to your dreams that were able to frequent. The earth plane is a very low one, and one that demons control. As if you were to pass through a gate coming home, the demons are waiting there for us when we wake up. Usually were quick enough to slide through the gate unnoticed, but every so often things get weird.

So much content in here i need to catch up on, time to batten down the hatches and get stuck in. 
smokin.gif

^About to read it now.

Also looking into giant skulls that are hidden by museums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom