Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man lol
nerd.gif
 what's the "oh man"

he called the super bowl too. damn i shouldve betted on the finals
laugh.gif
He's called the last 2 Super Bowls and now this NBA title(to a tee including injuries and all).

I thought he was just some Sports Fanatic gone mad, I didn't realize he did videos for things other than Sports until a few minutes ago.

When it comes to Sports, I'm in on whatever he's in on, as far as $betting.

:nerd:  what's the "oh man"

I was going to break his video down, then i watched it. Attempting to "debunk" what i consider painfully obvious illogical fallacies and nonsensical and ridiculous false connections would be a complete waste of time.

It is clear to me that fear has gotten to that man. To the point of lunacy.

Last edited:
If Obama ends up getting a 3rd term under martial law, I will never doubt RFG on anything.
word. I dont bet, but I sure will be a bettin mofo if son gets that 3peat presidency.
For martial law to pop off, then some **** really gotta hit the fan :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

On another point son made was that this was partially for Las Vegas to pull in hundreds of millions in
one night. Bron did fly to Vegas from Oakland right after the game before going home to Cleveland.
Prolly stripper sacrifice...

Last edited:
He's on it come Sports.
Could care less about the rest of that mumble, but he's calling Sports somehow

In sure Vegas ate.
Everybody I knew in real life on TV on radio on the Internet took GSW still

Last edited:
He's literally picking the two number one seeds tho..

Google nba finals before season predictions and plenty of analysts picked cavs over the Warriors. It aint esoteric wisdom or illuminati conspiracies.

Only thing i **** with him is when he says sports is a distraction. But hes distracting himself by going down that sports is a farce/devil ritual rabbit hole. Hope you guys arent following him down there.

Gotta disagree with you on this one j.

I've watched a few of his videos outside of sports. He's on the right path. I'm not saying this to you specifically, but too often we ostracize our eclectic youth and don't let them blossom into their own.

Think of some things we've built on recently, and compared to when we first met. I like to think we've grown some. With that said, we wouldn't be where we are with out that "initial inquiry." Whether that be aliens or 9/11 you gotta start somewhere.

His understanding of ritual and numerology is amazing for his age. If he keeps on he'll be a master.

Ritual/energy doesn't care for human conventionality. There's those who know and those who don't. When you put yourself in the position as the knower, you
Stand to reap the benefits of the ritual. Numerology, astrology, mythology, alchemy etc all come into play. Once you start to understand those things you can create your own rituals as well as benefitting from others.

If this is his path into the understanding of those things, I say let the young man cook.

And just to add another thought, the alchemical process is so intricate you never know what door someone is coming from in a past life or genetically and how they're going to use that in a current I cartoon to their advantage.

Say he was an athlete in a past life, and he wanted to teach numerology this life. Seems natural he would gravitate towards things he's mastered such as sports and numerology.

Saying all this so people can start too see their life with the same type of transparency and realize there's no such thing as coincidence and everything happens for a reason.

Last edited:
He's literally picking the two number one seeds tho..

Google nba finals before season predictions and plenty of analysts picked cavs over the Warriors. It aint esoteric wisdom or illuminati conspiracies.

Only thing i **** with him is when he says sports is a distraction. But hes distracting himself by going down that sports is a farce/devil ritual rabbit hole. Hope you guys arent following him down there.
He did more than pick the 1 and 2 seeds.

I know Sports, so I know that to be as true as the sky is blue.

Following him down a rabbit hole? Nah just trying to make a little extra bread
, but too often we ostracize our eclectic youth and don't let them blossom into their own.

This
 But hes distracting himself by going down that sports is a farce/devil ritual rabbit hole.
Not this

You just jumped all the way on the man Ben. 

He does seem a little upset and or super passionate about this Sports Distraction etc but, as hallywood mentioned, he's got to find his own path.

You can tell from the video that people leaving negative feedback affects him in a way, seems like he's trying to understand, just seems harsh to stomp on him

Last edited:
I feel what you are saying Chris. And you are correct, who knows where his search for truth and understanding leads him. Everyone is on their own journey.

But I am in no way stomping on the kid or ostracizing him. I'm just pointing out that the path to understanding and truth is a very slippery slope. And sometimes the door that we think is liberation is just another door leading to a locked room. My criticism I feel is warranted given that he has a platform and is potentially speaking to thousands if not MILLIONS of malleable adults and more importantly children. You can believe whatever you want to believe in the confines of your own personal life, but once you decide to teach others, you better be responsible. And if you aren't, criticism is always warranted. Why shouldn't it be?

Last edited:
Just to get a better idea of where you're coming from, what is he saying that would have a negative influence on people?

I honestly got the feeling hes intentionally using the tinfoil schtick, maybe to be low key. Mask the truth in a bunch of bs type of thing. 90% of the stuff he says is mind numbing. The very little i do agree with, he seems to contradict himself on those points at times. What i dont see is refs being able rig games just making bad calls, to rig an entire playoffs is unthinkable. Itd have to be something else. Especially in football with challenges and whatnot, cause he got the superbowl right before the playoffs even started. Idk.

Just to get a better idea of where you're coming from, what is he saying that would have a negative influence on people?

To be fair, i was just about to ask you what is he saying in that video thats positive? How does any of what he said help anyone? And even more so, all the numerology and references to king james held no weight and didnt support his prediction once so ever. He sounds like a flat earther or a modern false flagger; reaching their conclusions first, and interpreting the evidence to support what they’ve already decided to be true. And in this case, theres no evidence. Im sorry but adding up all the players last names on both teams to reach the number 619 isnt evidence.

Last edited:
@FrankMatthews  I don't think he's claiming rigged. Ritual is the word.

I think where most people are getting confused with the videos from  RFG specifically is this....

1. He's saying that the NBA and all Sports are rituals not fixed.

There is a difference.

Fix would entail outside forces coming in to determine a specific outcome.

Ritual would entail events that are already laid out in a pre-destined order.

He's not saying Vegas or refs and Illuminati is fixing anything.

He's moreso saying that they've tapped into to something higher that allows them to see events as they will happen in the future, and profiting by creating certain narratives around those predetermined events to make sure the masses lean one way and they (Vegas) lean the other.

Big difference.

Last edited:
It's a little naive IMO to think that pro sports aren't manipulated when you consider the fact that they've been caught once before. not saying its to the extent that everyone is an "actor" but it's definitely shady

But he isn't talking about point shaving and ref's influencing games for financial gain. Hell, he isn't even talking about the head of the NBA or TV Networks paying ref's to influence games to gain more viewers for more money.

Essentially, he is talking about Gematria. "There exists an extremely intricate plot that encodes the energy of numbers, which Pythagorus and Plato posited as the true essence of reality, into a vast conspiracy of world events. It’s an ancient occult mass ritual on a scale of time and space that is simply staggering to fathom. Yet the mysteries are decipherable – and the esoteric alchemy of Gematria is the Holy Grail."

Here's another example of this:

Gator Attack at Disney World: Sacrificial Tributes to the Chinese

Welcome to the United States of Absurdistan. First a popstar gets popped on Saturday night then the Pulse Massacre on Sunday and now a toddler is attacked by an alligator at Walt Disney World, three major international news stories in a row – all from Orlando. And what’s really ridiculous is all the Disney product placement in the wake of the Gay Bar PsyOp, with stories that the shooter was casing out Disney World as a target and a picture of his girlfriend’s child in a Mickey Mouse shirt as the front page image on CNN as the gator attack story broke. It’s surreality at its finest, the dreamscape we inhabit.
•Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa =151. Alligator Attack =151/61. Gator =61. Magic Kingdom =61. Pulse Nightclub =61.
•Mickey Mouse =58/139. Freemasonry =58/139. Disney World =58. The Magic Kingdom =139. Walt Disney World Resort =119. The Happiest Place On Earth =119. Gun Crisis =119.

It happened in the “Seven Seas Lagoon” =65/173. Taken By Alligator =65/173. And there’s that lucky number 7 again! Another connection to Game 7 for the Cavs? Walt Disney World is in Lake Buena Vista Florida. “Buena Vista” =42/114. LeBron James =42/114.

This 2 year old attacked comes 2 days before the grand opening of Shanghai Disneyland Park on [6+16] =22. We’ve been seeing many 22s lately, the Master Builder number, and Seven Seas Lagoon is 22 miles from Pulse Nightclub. Shanghai Disneyland Park =220/103. Omar Mir Seddique Mateen =103, like the 103 casualties including said shooter. Shanghai Disney Reosrt =103.
•Shanghai =49, like the 49 allegedly murdered at Pulse. Mickey Mouse =49. Shanghai =67. Blood Sacrifice =67. Disney World =67. Perfect for the opening date of 6/[1+6].
•Shanghai China =102, like the 102 alleged casualties at Pulse. Grand Floridian Hotel =102. Shanghai Disneyland =102. Like 9/11 lasted 102 minutes. All these synchronizations in this string of Floridian psyops suggest Chinese involvement.
•Pudong Shanghai =72/144. Orlando Florida =72/144. There’s yet another clue as the exact location of the Chinese Disneyland connects double-time.

The Park’s opening day numerology works out: [6+16+16] =38. Florida =38. Death =38. Masonic =38. Tick-Tock =38 (the alligator from Peter Pan). [6+16+20+16] =58. Disney World =58. Mickey Mouse =58. Freemasonry =58.

Another article tells us there’s been 1,000 mass shootings in 1,260 days. That’s exactly 42 months. GUN =42. That 126 is the number intimately interwoven with Hillary, on this night that she wins the DC Primary. Like her 10/26 birthday and the 12/6 Pulse Massacre 11 months 26 days after the Charleston Church PsyOp. Her Majesty the Queen of England =126. FORTY-NINE =126, the number of victims killed in Orlando. Well, if we include Christina Grimmie and this gator-bait toddler we have our 51 number. MASS SHOOTING =51. Things happen in threes, I suppose; the magic number. The Kingdom of the 33.

And on the day of the Disney World Alligtor yarn, Disney released the first trailer for its upcoming film “Moana” =44/122. Freemason =122. Noor Salman =122, wife of the shooter. The tagline is “The Ocean Is Calling” =411. Assassin =411.
•Moana is the 56th Disney film. The trailer came out 5 months 10 days before the 11/23 release.
•The spiral is a symbol of: Infinity =613. Disneyland =613. Master Freemason =613.

Come on my brothers...

Last edited:
wish we could do like a google hangout weekly and chop it up on diff predetermined topics.

Now this is exactly what should happen.

I think everyone in this thread is pretty far spread out for the most part.

I stay in the Bay Area, Ca.

Edit: Didn't see google hangout lol. We could mos def make that happen. We tried once before but it didn't work out. People flaked.

Last edited:

I can't believe I am up watching this stuff.

They basically claim the entire league is scripted and acted out from the outcome to even calling time outs based on how much time is left on the clock.... Every NBA player is in on it. Every ref. Every coach. Every commentator.

All because certain numbers = satanic rituals for the Free Masons.

Mannnnnnnnnnn lol. I don't even know what to say.

I can't believe I am up watching this stuff.

They basically claim the entire league is scripted and acted out from the outcome to even calling time outs based on how much time is left on the clock.... Every NBA player is in on it. Every ref. Every coach. Every commentator.

All because certain numbers = satanic rituals for the Free Masons.

Mannnnnnnnnnn lol. I don't even know what to say.

This is what I can't buy. The idea that everyone is in on it. The probability of that working without getting exposed is damn near impossible. as far as gematria goes damn near EVERY number or sequence of numbers equals something so it's hard to draw the line sometimes

I do know this, it's manipulated by gambling for a fact.
Point spreads,close scores,specific numbers, ratings it's all tied together

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom