Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Early morning sermon

"Because our Great Goal is not that the individual shall be perfect, but that the Total shall achieve it's own completeness. And that in this process, races, creatures, beings, innumerable are created and vanished into limbo. Nothing real ever dying. Nothing unreal ever surviving. And that finally in the infinite ultimate of things we shall discover that the Spark of Light within ourselves is not our own, but is the Eternal Spark blazing in us. Ultimately through service of the Spark and final identification with it, we fulfill our own destiny."

People forget how flagrant some of the stuff he did when he first came out was. Never looked at him the same after that interview came out and he talked about Trey Songz like he was a baby mama. Even when you talk about the artificial intelligence roll out that’s insidiously happening go back and peep the sprite commercials he was in.

As far as Beyoncé it’s funny how detached from African spirituality most people really are. So much so that the un-initiated will call it witchcraft, sorcery etc. Hov even made a few references in 4:44 to what they were practicing and Beyonce came out dressed as one of the more prominent deities in a performance recently.

Anyone here do any hunting or go to national parks alot?

Have any stories or have experienced something yourself?

Good convo. The stuff Elon is says about the future of AI and our reality being a simulation is interesting.
He’s been getting bad publicity last couple of weeks not sure if the powers that be are trying to defame him for speaking out

did you post the right video my dude?:rofl:I love SW and still watched it though but no mention of the Musk man

This is going to cost a grip if it ever becomes publicly available.
I had a memory, have a memory that I can't determine the authenticity of.
It's like a Manela Effect type something.......but, in 2011 I moved to Phoenix for a year to do some business....
Well, I drove straight through from OKC to PHX in one swoop.
It's a 13-15hr drive.
Well somedays I am quite sure I left around midnight on a Sunday in November, and somedays I remember leaving around 1pm in the afternoon.
Long story short, I was travelling through the desert around 2pm in the morning and I see my gas guage go on for low fuel....I panic.
I pick up the phone and call the Police to aware them of my situation.
It's FREEZING in the desert at night so I don't want to be stranded so I tell the officers that I have run out of gas around mile marker X, and need help..........
I drive and drive and drive and never see a sign for next exit for Gas.
I notice to my right, in the open terrain that there is a cloud of smoke following me at the same speed, as if a car is driving out in the open terrain and kicking up dust............
........only problem is there is no vehicle, just a dust trail......I follow my road for another 15 plus miles, and the whole time, the same trail of dust is keeping track with me........
I think to myself that it looks like there is an INVISIBLE vehicle kicking up dust.
I look down and my Gas guage is no longer low, I have over 1/2 tank of Gas......and the dust trail is gone......

To this day, I swear they were out there testing INVISIBILITY.
I get to a Gas station to top off, and it's closed.........but the pump has a Card reader that is dead.......so I figue what the hell, let me try anyway.
I open up the Gas Cap on my Jeep, insert the pump, push upthe lever, and fill my TANK up, with Gas.
........and drive off...............

:sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom