Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
On July 21st, 2001, Carey made a bizarre appearance at the Carson Daly show, which is now infamously referred to as the “Ice Cream Meltdown”. It began with Mariah pushing an ice cream cart while wearing a large men’s shirt. She then stripped it off and asked Carson Daly to “kidnap her”. She then talked about how she needed therapy and that “she wasn’t seeing any money in the bank”. Daly, visibly shaken announced: ‘

“Ladies and gentlemen, Mariah Carey has lost her mind.”

Never saw this

that's all that dark hollywood/weinstein/industry slave workings. puppets in the media to control and the people they use i.e Mariah.

TLC was straight robbed as well. IIRC in Left-Eye's doc they were getting .02 cents for every album sold.

It's terrible of course but that's the game that's played when you don't write your own music. That game is another demon. keep your masters and publishings people.

Halloween Special: Secrets Of The Afterlife with Josh Gates
Josh Gates returns with tales about life after death from his new Discovery series, “Expedition Unknown: Search For The Afterlife.” He traveled the world investigating what happens when you die! He talked to people who had near-death experiences, he journeyed to the Amazon jungle to try their hallucinogenic method of communing with the dead, he spoke with atheist Penn Teller, visited psychic Chip Coffey, and interviewed Deepak Chopra! And Josh is sharing those stories and his own conclusions about what he disovered about life after death.

Listening to Halloween Special: Secrets Of The Afterlife with Josh Gates from Talk Is Jericho. http://podbay.fm/show/767016946/e/1541013064

It's been dubbed a comet, an asteroid, and a new class of interstellar object. Now, a paper from Harvard astronomers suggests one more possibility into the mysterious object nicknamed "Oumuamua": Alien probe.

Researchers focused on whether solar radiation pressure could explain the unusual acceleration of "Oumuamua," the first object entering the Earth's solar system from interstellar space.

The paper said if solar radiation pressure is the reason "Oumuamua" is moving at high speeds, it represents "a new class of thin interstellar material" either made naturally or through artificial means.

The paper's authors, which include Avi Loeb, chair of Harvard's astronomy department, suggest the object could be a "lightsail" used to propel spacecraft with solar energy.

The other possibility? It comes from aliens. "A more exotic scenario is that 'Oumuamua'
may be a fully operational probe sent intentionally to Earth vicinity by an alien civilization," reads the paper.

Attachments

• 4DC7CB53-5E63-470A-8CC0-5BE69FEB74EC.jpeg
    4DC7CB53-5E63-470A-8CC0-5BE69FEB74EC.jpeg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21
Turns out it was an electrical fire at a ConEd plant near where I live in Queens.
Still no explanation on how the **** this thing lit up half the nyc skyline
**** makes no sense. The whole sky was literally lit up. The power went out in my house for a second then came back. The lights appeared to be coming from the sky not the plant

I'm sure there's gonna be some scientific reason used as to why NYC looked like that yesterday, but i just don't see how its possible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom