Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
UFOs Are Real... Deal With It! UFOs are real, and aliens have been living among us all along! UFO expert SMQ reveals what his top-secret government source has revealed to him about their existence, what the human race needs to do prepare, and why the US government is allowing so much information to be released now. He explains the CIA’s “Gateway Process,” what the Mandela Effect has to do with UFOs and aliens, and the real truth about the moon which is actually an alien satellite made of metal. - http://podbay.fm/show/767016946/e/1563948000?autostart=1

I have read how NASA detonated some explosives on the moon and it rang like a bell for hours.

Last edited:
D deleted

Watch "James Randi - Secrets of the Psychics Documentary (Full)" on YouTube

Psychic

Horiscope Test (Dude was heated at that experimental)

Church dude earpiece was funny. I remember hearing about him in the 80s.

Man this Charged water situation made those Doctors in Moscow look BAD. The water becomes charged by being near othet charged waters.

The ladies giving info on Ted Bundy tried to switch their stories up at the end.

Thanks for this man. This was good.

Further supports the idea that humans lie SO much.

When Popoff told that poor old lady that she was healed of arthritis and didn't need a walker anymore

Then when she almost falls "just keep going hallelujah"

:lol: :smh: :frown: :angry: all at the same time

1:33:00 Mark is where the Epstein stuff begins. Good convo on the elite's hands in everything

This week Andrew, Akaash, and Alexx discuss: Akaash's Guardian Angel, Schulz's time in Japan, Jiro Dreams of Sushi being WACK, How to deal with your girl on her period, Antonio Brown trying to keep his helmet, Andrew being Shadow Banned, plus special guest comedian & conspiracy theorist Tim Dillon talks about Jeffrey Epstein. INDULGE!!!

Have you heard ‘Japan Is The Best At Suicide Feat. Tim Dillon’ by Andrew Schulz's Flagrant 2 with Akaash and Kaz on #SoundCloud? #np

Randi is so dope. dude's a legend. He has another doc on him called An Honest Liar on Amazon Prime. pretty much exactly like the one DC posted. being so pissed off about people falling for all these scam artists he proved it by creating a psychic persona in Deyvi Pena. his assistant. taught him the ropes of all the tricks and gave him the new name Jose Alvarez and hit all those Ricky Lake, Springer, talk show circuits and reap it in as the new hotness. Until finally coming out saying "Bro I just trolled you with my assistant you guys really are sheep" :lol::smh:

"Magicians are the most honest people in the world. They tell you they're going to fool you, and then they do it." - Randi

Love this topic. 20+ hours of it.

Already listened to 1 hour. Going to take my time with this.

Just bought some shrooms today. It’s going to be my first time taking them. Used to come in this thread often and hear how much of an enlightened experience it is. I smoked A LOT of weed but apparently this high is a totally different experience and not comparable. Want to know not only suggestions on how to take em but something I could possibly watch during the experience to take me to a more enlightened plane. Excited lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom