Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Listens

D deleted
Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee

Halloween week concludes with paranormal stories about the King of Rock, Elvis Presley! Jeff Dougherty of the Christian Whistleblower YouTube channel spent time around Elvis and the Memphis Mafia. Jeff’s childhood friend, Charlie Hodge, was close to Elvis and actually lived at Graceland! Jeff shares stories about Elvis’ ghost haunting Graceland after his death, the real reason Elvis wanted to meet the Beatles, and what he warned John Lennon and Paul McCartney about. Jeff’s also talking about the secret international, multi-government organization that was exerting mind control over Elvis, and how Elvis’ Hollywood career and stint in the Army were all part of a bigger plan!

Superstitious Minds - Paranormal Elvis https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/superstitious-minds-paranormal-elvis

Remote Viewing is an incredible psychic phenomenon used by the CIA, the military, and NASA. It’s like ESP where a person has the ability to describe things far away that they’ve never seen before. Russell Targ, who started the Stanford Research Institute in the 70s to train people on the technique of remote viewing, and filmmaker, Lance Mungia, documented the incredible phenomenon in their new film, “Third Eye Spies.” They’re sharing stories about how this ability has been used (to see into the Kremlin, to aid in the Patty Hearst kidnapping investigation, and to spot the ring around Jupiter), and delving into the lives of some of the famous remote viewers in history (like Ingo Swann and Pat Price).

Third Eye Spies - The Phenomenon of Remote Viewing https://omny.fm/shows/talk-is-jericho/third-eye-spies-the-phenomenon-of-remote-viewing

I don’t want post this in the Kobe outta respect of course but DC broke the seal with that video. Take what you want from my link

I don’t want post this in the Kobe outta respect of course but DC broke the seal with that video. Take what you want from my link

You can ln

This guy is making a 13 connection.

The helicopter was called S-76. 7+6=13. His daughter was 13, RIP Gigi.

If you take this as disrespect you’re wrong. This is just how this world works.

I make my occasional lizard people and Bohemian Grove comments yet I don’t consider myself a theorist. I do enjoy listening to them however because they can be really compelling and believable. I will say however that in my heart of hearts.....I believe this somewhat. It was the first thing that popped into my head when the news broke. The timing was just too convenient with the milestone Lebron crossed. Their were just too many little nuanced coincidences that just made reality seem...controlled if you will. Kobe’s message on IG to Lebron for passing him in scoring for example. It came off as not only a congratulations but a goodbye. Even the random tweet that same night before he passed mentioning how only 2 recipients of the MVP award have passed and the award has been given out since 1956. Maybe it’s my way of making it hurt less but there’s no denying that this doesn’t “feel” right...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom