Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron knew and is giving us the clue because he puts his own life at risk giving the truth directly.

Respect my belief. People like Kobe aren’t suppose to die in a accident like this.

Yeah you’re probably right.

In the meantime, could you direct us to a link where Bron gives a 10 min speech on someone still alive?

I’m waiting on this too.

NBA players usually write someone’s name on their shoes when they pass away.

They tried to get him for rape early 00’s, they tried to make him lose half to his wife’s early ‘10’s and they kill him early 2020.

Yeah you’re probably right.

In the meantime, could you direct us to a link where Bron gives a 10 min speech on someone still alive?

Show me the 10 minute speech Lebron gave about Kobe first. Because the only video I see is 10 minutes of media availability, in which Lebron answers multiple questions from reporters. Yes, it largely focuses on Kobe, because he passed him on the scoring lists. Not to mention he has a long history with Kobe, so there's more to talk about.

Like I said, you see what you want to see. I don't see much there in terms of tone that's different than any other lebron post game interview I've seen.

I understand the desire to make sense of this untimely and shocking death, but all this hocus pocus from folks on the internet just ain’t it.

Last edited:
mamba 4 life on the gematria calculator.

WOW.
What is the significance? 66? Where is the other 6? You can't feel 66 alone is significant ...

I always dismissed these theories as nonsense and meant to look at the actual math behind some of this stuff but the Lebron memorial on his shoes jumped out at me enough to take a look ...

I can absolutely see this as benign ... like I'm passing you but it's mamba 4 life ... but I agree that it is usually a posthumous phrase ... But then I'm looking up the 8/24 eight twenty four = 81 full reduction ... KB = 13 ... And this was before I watched the videos ...

**** is lowkey creepy ...

Show me the 10 minute speech Lebron gave about Kobe first. Because the only video I see is 10 minutes of media availability, in which Lebron answers multiple questions from reporters. Yes, it largely focuses on Kobe, because he passed him on the scoring lists. Not to mention he has a long history with Kobe, so there's more to talk about.

Like I said, you see what you want to see. I don't see much there in terms of tone that's different than any other lebron post game interview I've seen.

I understand the desire to make sense of this untimely and shocking death, but all this hocus pocus from folks on the internet just ain’t it.

what about the gematria?

Larry Johnson of the chiefs talks about it too fwiw.

What is the significance? 66? Where is the other 6? You can't feel 66 alone is significant ...

I always dismissed these theories as nonsense and meant to look at the actual math behind some of this stuff but the Lebron memorial on his shoes jumped out at me enough to take a look ...

I can absolutely see this as benign ... like I'm passing you but it's mamba 4 life ... but I agree that it is usually a posthumous phrase ... But then I'm looking up the 8/24 eight twenty four = 81 full reduction ... KB = 13 ... And this was before I watched the videos ...

**** is lowkey creepy ...

start its at the 52 min mark.

Lebron’s post on IG about Kobe‘S passing, another flag. The post and pics sans one Olympic pic is all Lakers oriented. Of course Kobe means a lot to the Lakers and Lebron is a “Laker” now as well, but their history transcends Lebron’s time on the Lakers big time. Lebron is only on his second season as a Laker. And with the way Lebron talks about Kobe you would think it transcended basketball too. Yet no candid pics. No pics outside the realm of basketball. Gives off a real “business as usual” vibe.

Some people don't want to see the obvious.

And that's fine, I guess....if that works for you.

But it's not that many damn coincidences in this world we live in.

The obvious, where 76 isn’t 76. It’s 13 🙃.

Man who travels often by helicopter dies while traveling by helicopter in conditions unsuitable for travel by helicopter.

It can’t just be that? It’s gotta be a series of numbers that lead to this? All the numbers made it foggy as **** in LA, I guess?

Last edited:
Lebron’s post on IG about Kobe‘S passing, another flag. The post and pics sans one Olympic pic is all Lakers oriented. Of course Kobe means a lot to the Lakers and Lebron is a “Laker” now as well, but their history transcends Lebron’s time on the Lakers big time. Lebron is only on his second season as a Laker. And with the way Lebron talks about Kobe you would think it transcended basketball too. Yet no candid pics. No pics outside the realm of basketball. Gives off a real “business as usual” vibe.

seems as his his PR posted that for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom