Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
This didn’t mean much to me at the time but I went to the dentist a few months back maybe 6-8 months ago and I needed up having a conversation with a guy who, long story short worked for the cia and was telling me how nba injuries and other things were all based off of Gematria and synchro-mysticism. I been previ to these concepts for some years now but this was the first time I had come in contact with an insider irl. As much as you try to deny certain things because you don’t want them to be true you can’t ignore the obvious and things that make too much sense. I’ve looked at these things for a while now but this one here hurts so bad. I’m seriously never watching pro sports again especially if the 49ers win the sb and the lakers win the title this year.

i knew the finals were rigged in 2016 with that 3-1 **** but me being a basketball guy id always still watch for the athleticism and talent. But this is too much. **** sports. It’s a distraction.

This didn’t mean much to me at the time but I went to the dentist a few months back maybe 6-8 months ago and I needed up having a conversation with a guy who, long story short worked for the cia and was telling me how nba injuries and other things were all based off of Gematria and synchro-mysticism. I been previ to these concepts for some years now but this was the first time I had come in contact with an insider irl. As much as you try to deny certain things because you don’t want them to be true you can’t ignore the obvious and things that make too much sense. I’ve looked at these things for a while now but this one here hurts so bad. I’m seriously never watching pro sports again especially if the 49ers win the sb and the lakers win the title this year.

i knew the finals were rigged in 2016 with that 3-1 **** but me being a basketball guy id always still watch for the athleticism and talent. But this is too much. **** sports. It’s a distraction.
What’s gematra and that other thing u said???

this **** is so unfair. I’m never watching professional sports again.

I make my occasional lizard people and Bohemian Grove comments yet I don’t consider myself a theorist. I do enjoy listening to them however because they can be really compelling and believable. I will say however that in my heart of hearts.....I believe this somewhat. It was the first thing that popped into my head when the news broke. The timing was just too convenient with the milestone Lebron crossed. Their were just too many little nuanced coincidences that just made reality seem...controlled if you will. Kobe’s message on IG to Lebron for passing him in scoring for example. It came off as not only a congratulations but a goodbye. Even the random tweet that same night before he passed mentioning how only 2 recipients of the MVP award have passed and the award has been given out since 1956. Maybe it’s my way of making it hurt less but there’s no denying that this doesn’t “feel” right...
Kobe's last game...He checked out with 4.1 seconds left.

The dude that shot the last shot of the game was wearing number 41.

Kobe "died" at 41.

Hollywood wild.

Also, how the **** didn’t Lebron know??? LeBron interview the night before is almost like he knew it was gonna happen. Dude spoke about Kobe for 10 min straight. Also wrote on his sneakers “Mamba 4 Ever”

Why would he write that? He looked sad in that interview, almost like he knew it was gonna happen and had no way to control it from occurring.

**** just weird man, along with it happening in Philly. What are the chances of that?

Man , it could be any numbers and some people on the internet could string together some stupid theory.

imo

It’s not man. S-76 helicopter, 76ers both add up to 13, 13 yr old, and all the other 13 connections. Along with 41 connections. It’s weird. Not just a coincidence, along with LeBron having a 10 min interview talking bout Kobe like he died, and writing Mamba 4 Life for no reason. Dude was heartbroken it seemed in that interview.

There’s something to this no doubt. I’ve never mentioned anything “4 life” for something that was still VERY much present at the time still. Lebron could’ve written anything like “Black Mamba, “Mamba Mentality” so many other mantras that are synonyms with Kobe. This goes back to my shroom trip for the first time. There’s was a real sense of being “outside the matrix” and I could feel that I was very present of life being this false construct almost. There was no denying it. Crazy thing is however I loved “Legends of Chamberlain Heights” and vividly remember the episode that’s being referenced with Kobe in the helicopter and I can’t take it as a substantial type of larger act at play but Matt Groening and the Simpsons have completely proved to me that life imitating art in those respects isn’t a cute coincidence.

So you took like someone telling you that they work for the CIA at face value? :rofl: :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom