Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
that mason **** is kinda wild.

my boy is a mason or claims to be.
he left a study book or something out in his living room one day and i started to read.

it was all just a bunch of coded phrases.
**** like "theres a spider on your shoulder. where did you get it?"

weird ****.
but we were out in richmond one night bar hopping.
he goes to the bartender who was a stranger at this point. they shake hands whisper some **** in his ear and we got free drinks all night.

Directly? No. He was 2 classes ahead of me. But the basketball community in the dmv is a small one...and if you were in those spaces back when you were a prep you know Delonte West. He had a rep back then for being off.

I grew up in the area, and I used to hear stories about him.

He say/she say ain't always what it is though.

Zach Hubbard drops info nonstop. He’s constantly connecting dots and he’s quick.
It’s almost like he’s employed and given this information to report.
Some of these connections he makes are so mind blowing I’m like, he had to be hand fed this info, but to what end?
Misdirection?
Misinformation?
Propaganda?
You can’t say he’s a paid shill because he’d be on the wrong side of that statement, wouldn’t he?
....or can you, claim he’s a shill.....
......wherever and however he gets his information is impressive to say the least.

he used to be a teacher, if true then maybe he's just a really good researcher. read his book and you'll see he got info from a 33degree Mason who wrote a book about gematria and cyphers. ey could just very well be his obsessiveness to gematria.

or he's an op :lol:

I come in peace.

1. I am curious as to what inspired you to join.

2. Do you think there IS a possibility that there are so me secret teachings that only a selected few are giving acess to?

similar to the military where you need special clearances

do you think that's possible?

also, what do you know about Kabbalah?

that mason **** is kinda wild.

my boy is a mason or claims to be.
he left a study book or something out in his living room one day and i started to read.

it was all just a bunch of coded phrases.
**** like "theres a spider on your shoulder. where did you get it?"

weird ****.
but we were out in richmond one night bar hopping.
he goes to the bartender who was a stranger at this point. they shake hands whisper some **** in his ear and we got free drinks all night.

or your boy Mo.

:lol: jk

Convo was discussing how 'illuminati' uses public humiliation to discredit or silence those that would shed light on the societies moves.

Delonte West dated Brins mom and seemingly has had mental issues since. Could he have stumbled upon something in his intimate dealings with Brons mom and had to be silenced or discredited in case he gets chatty.

Hes in the news recently, publicly humiliated again, in case anybody forgot.

Kobe dies and all types of connections to the number 13 are discussed and its alleged LeBron knew.

All the bron/west connections are coincidence and speculation until you realize west always wore 13. It could be the Sherm, it could be a silencing before our eyes. Ijs
Let’s not forget the Kardashians (black widows) and how every man that has come into that family gets the humiliation.

Love how this thread is moving. Keep it up guys.

6C82AFD4-ABEC-4C64-B734-E590E0E195E8.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom