Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
You see how they been trying to paint Larry Johnson lately. I wouldn’t be surprised if something happens to him.

Been scrolling Larry Johnson's twitter for the last hour. Not the rabbit hole I wanted to get into this late at night. :smh: - :lol:
too much time on his hands now. lightweight the same deal with the former original singer of Blink 182 leaving the band to go full time into UFO research and finding Bigfoot. that type of moves he's making

I’m not even big on conspiracies anymore, but this KOBE situation is the blueprint.

His love for the game and wanting to be great is unmatched. I hate to say it because he was my favorite player, but it makes sense once I think about it.

He worked hard, but it’s hard to reach that level without help. The rise to the top with 3 titles, the humiliation from the rape charge, coming back to be the man once again. I mean.. he gained the world, was shown that it could be taken away just as quick based on allegations, and everything went back to normal. Kinda like a recurring theme amongst great men. The Devil made him great, showed him what happens if you go astray, and the rest is.. yeah.

We don’t even know if he really got on the helicopter or not. The thing that bothers me is the timing would be perfect for so many tributes/celebrations. Grammys, Super Bowl, NBA All Star Game, etc..

I hope that I’m wrong because he was my favorite player... but what if I’m/we’re right?

“Fame is the worst drug known to man. It’s stronger than heroine.”

Y’all believe in dinosaurs?

DF04803A-70EC-4315-A1B9-01F8D6F065CF.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom