Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve read that Hidden Hand interview no less than 5 times front to back.
I sent it to everybody that I know and speak with on a daily basis........I’m embarrassed with the company I keep now.
There isn’t one person in my inner circle who has finished the interviews.
We’re on lockdown with NO SPORTS, and you ****** can’t get through a 30minutr read?
What kind of company do I keep.
******* embarrassing

(My family wasn’t sent the interview)
I have a lot of Bible Belting Believers in my Family and I didn’t want to expose them to that for reasons of my own. I’m going to have to rethink that, it seems.

I sent it to everybody that I know and speak with on a daily basis........I’m embarrassed with the company I keep now.
We’re on lockdown with NO SPORTS, and you ****** can’t get through a 30minutr read?
****ing embarrassing

It isn't for everyone. (Yet).

There was a time when you were also not what you are today.

Be patient.

They will come around or just repeat the 3rd (Density) grade.

Last edited:
xyyBa1c.jpg

Someone posted this a while back. Why would gold and silver fall? Why would gas prices drop out of all things?

Gold and silver are being sold off right now for various reasons (cover margin calls, offsetting losses, etc.) and oil is dropping because of the oil war going on between the US/Saudi Arabia Vs. Russia/Iran.

(My family wasn’t sent the interview)
I have a lot of Bible Belting Believers in my Family and I didn’t want to expose them to that for reasons of my own. I’m going to have to rethink that, it seems.
lemme guess. they've never sat down read the bible for themselves huh?

****ing embarrassing
Don’t send it to anyone u REALLY love
I was just telling my wife
And she was kinda smiling
Almost laughing at me like I was crazy
Saying she never heard me talk like this
I just

B46794CA-FC6E-44EE-80B8-E567260D6543.gif

And walked away feeling like damn
She coming back to this place
Kinda subconsciously thinking to myself
Before getting married
U have to really see what level spiritually they’re on
She catholic
Or maybe Christian idk
She does lint every year
Whatever religion does that

****ing embarrassing

When did you post this? Did I miss it over the last few pages?
What is it that you have to say? Or you just want to point people in a certain direction?

When did you post this? Did I miss it over the last few pages?
What is it that you have to say? Or you just want to point people in a certain direction?
I think it was DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican who posted it originally.
I was just shocked at how NOBODY that I sent it to read it....and it wasn’t for any reason other than “that damn thing is 16pages”...”it’s way too long” “ain’t nobody got time for that”

I could understand if the reasoning was “it goes against everything I’ve been taught to believe in”....or something like that, but in a time where everybody has extra time on their hands, I find it deplorable not one could start/finish it.
If you missed the link, here it is......

I was just shocked at how NOBODY that I sent it to read it....and it wasn’t for any reason other than “that damn thing is 16pages”...”it’s way too long” “ain’t nobody got time for that”

I could understand if the reasoning was “it goes against everything I’ve been taught to believe in”....
If you missed the link, here it is......https://www.wanttoknow.info/secret_societies/hidden_hand_081018

You were "shocked at how nobody that [you] sent it to read it" more so than the contents of what you read?
Are you willing to say what crazy stuff you believe?

Just read the first line in that link.....
You can’t find time to read THAT?

****s hilarious

I could understand if the reasoning was “it goes against everything I’ve been taught to believe in”....or something like that, but in a time where everybody has extra time on their hands, I find it deplorable not one could start/finish it.
If you missed the link, here it is......

when the student is ready, the teacher will appear sort of thing. Same thing for me, I sent 5 people the Gematria book and not started the first chapter yet :lol:

Some people just wan't to keep asking questions but ignore the facts shown to them.

You were "shocked at how nobody that [you] sent it to read it" more so than the contents of what you read?
Are you willing to say what crazy stuff you believe?
What Crazy stuff I believe from the Article? or Just what Crazy stuff I believe in General?

(as it pertains to the article)You know, I find most of it if not all of it very easy to digest, and believable. I can't say for certain that I do or don't believe it but there is a reason why I've read it so many times, I'm still trying to grasp it myself.
It coincides with everything I was ever taught growing up in a Bible Based home.
From the Adam and Eve story, to Lucifer being "cast down from Heaven" to the Great War Between Yahweh and Lucifer, it all weaves together, this interview just sounds like "the other side of the Story" in a two sided tale.

Nothing in that interview sounds like it's made up or a lie......it all seems plausible

when the student is ready, the teacher will appear sort of thing. Same thing for me, I sent 5 people the Gematria book and not started the first chapter yet :lol:

Some people just wan't to keep asking questions but ignore the facts shown to them.

stay woke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom