Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
made the connection about two weeks ago, I think 5G will be essential in on demand device surveillance/remote access, as well as for advertising purposes

after reading about what it is and how it works, and it’s nature of connectivity, it makes too much sense

I think the COVID conspiracy and radiation concern are being pushed purposely as a smoke screen

it will definitely be beneficial in the realm of digital media consumption and communication but the trade off, at least to me, is looking funny in the light

the COVID link doesn’t make sense to me, if the 5G towers or whatever caused the virus it would make more sense for it to have started in the US or somewhere that had 5G before Wuhan did considering it’s been around for going on 4 years. It also spread quickly in areas that don’t have 5G.

it looks like a misdirection to me
This is what I was thinking too. I don't think it's exactly related to the virus, but I think it might be setting up something for the future...

9039b8afb3824c84859d93cbdc5a31068f852f2407411a17c1310abca56964ac.jpg

rumors of it. these pics are interesting.

I guess Oprah got the pasta.

Yeah It looks interesting indeed. But how come this just cant be a simple shop job? I was thinking the same about the pic with Ellen too.

Reactions: wr
Just wanted to ask, do u guys think these celebs will truly be caught after quarantine and more of the world will be awakened to what's going wit these p3d0s? Or will this all be swept back into the rug? Bonus: Do u think weinstein ratted them out like some say?

I personally would be surprised to see Ellen And tom hanks come out of this clean. Her energy in the videos is obvious. She seems distressed af. We just gotta wait and see.

this + 5G being in the news so much

funny style

Surprised this isn't getting more traction. This opens the doors for a lot of things in a potentially negative way.

this + 5G being in the news so much

funny style
I don’t know bout you but I don’t like being a barcode

This is what I was thinking too. I don't think it's exactly related to the virus, but I think it might be setting up something for the future...

Ah, you guys caught on.

We're entering a new paradigm. What Nixon did with "The War On Drugs," Bush did with "The War On Terror," and now with "The War On Convid19," will implement new rules and regulation against it's people / citizens.

Last edited:
Ah, you guys caught on.

We're entering a new paradigm. What Nixon did with "The War On Drugs," Bush did with "The War On Terror," and now with "The War On Convid19," will implement new rules and regulation against it's people / citizens.

The people suffer the most casualties in these wars against invisible enemies.

They about to try it!!! I’ll die for mine.. don’t give a ****. No chip no vaccine don’t come to my door or I’m clapping steel.

Wonder if he’s just playing along...

I mean, he is an actor.
He mentioned he cut his hair for a movie roll in the snl clip.
tom-hanks-rita-wilson-main-insta-810x960.jpg

This is his Australia quarantine picture. Clearly has hair.

Has he been acting in a role since then?
When did he have time to do a movie during this shutdown?
Is he acting out a role from the house?

Is 5 g a good or bad thing? Wouldn’t we want to have fast internet?
Don’t we have it already? Your Netflix runs 1080, 4K whatever smoothly right? You hit refresh on your keyboard it comes back in 1 sec right? decent mbs down you already download movies within 20mins. Your games don’t lag right? When is it enough?

As mentioned before (maybe pages back) but we know what the electromagnetic spectrum is and where we stand harnessing various forms of radiation in our everyday lives.

that is not natural. if we continue to push the boundaries it will be detrimental to human lives. And we won’t know the results of it until it’s over. Dangerously pioneering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom