Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
They airing that boy hanks out on Twitter. The balls to try that snl “appearance”. They better off keeping him on hush. Can’t wait till the tops blows off this whole thing. These people are doing unthinkable and horrific things to children.

link? I don’t have a Twitter so I need dem links

B8262483-9290-4B25-BD40-76CAD1CB9980.gif

I read half of the Tom hanks stuff and wow! Off top the kitchen do look fake as hell

Have you ever seen Splash, Bachelor Party, The Money Pit, Big, The Burbs...?
He had a good run in the 1980's.

yes seen them all. None of them are funny. The burbs maybe. He’s had more than a good run. Doesn’t mean he’s funny. He’s an actor. And a ******* weirdo

Came up on my youtube recommendations. Never even heard of this movie.

Just now peeped the pizzagate thread. Is there a reason people thought it was ridiculous? Was it really just because dateline or whatever called it fake news?

whats so weird and cracks me up
about some of these theories
is how they paint trump as the one tryna take these people down
he tryna take down the media
gates
fauci
who
and all these other people/organizations
its all just so weird
like we in a twilight zone episode
to where u be like
"is trump really not a fool"
then i shake my head and just say whatever

Alternative Universe, past life, being able see glimpses of the future, simulation. There's been a few times were I've dreamt something for 3-4 seconds & it ended up happening. Or you when constantly think of someone or something & it just pops up out the blue. It happened to me about 2 months ago when I went to some random Plato's Closet & came across the NY Cuban's Uptown's in my size. That was some wild ****.

Same here.

I’ve had experience where I’m literally standing there thinking to myself, I’ve been here, and I know exactly what’s about to happen...and it does.

Its about a 10-15 second phase.

Shxt is wild and I haven’t heard a plausible explanation.

Same here.

I’ve had experience where I’m literally standing there thinking to myself, I’ve been here, and I know exactly what’s about to happen...and it does.

Its about a 10-15 second phase.

Shxt is wild and I haven’t heard a plausible explanation.
and EVERYONE has experienced it
which has to mean dejvu is more than a coincidence

Alternative Universe, past life, being able see glimpses of the future, simulation. There's been a few times were I've dreamt something for 3-4 seconds & it ended up happening. Or you when constantly think of someone or something & it just pops up out the blue. It happened to me about 2 months ago when I went to some random Plato's Closet & came across the NY Cuban's Uptown's in my size. That was some wild ****.
You should keep a journal of all "coincidences." Something fun to look back on.

and EVERYONE has experienced it
which has to mean dejvu is more than a coincidence
Yea, no such thing as "coincidence" in this "world."

Years back I kept having dreams about this chick I went to college with. Hadn't seen her in years or even thought about her. One day I went to go play football and on the way back my boy randomly says let's stop at this in n out real quick. Pull up and soon as I walk in what do I see? Same chick I kept having dreams about. My mind was BLOWN

Years back I kept having dreams about this chick I went to college with. Hadn't seen her in years or even thought about her. One day I went to go play football and on the way back my boy randomly says let's stop at this in n out real quick. Pull up and soon as I walk in what do I see? Same chick I kept having dreams about. My mind was BLOWN
u smash or nah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom