Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Windows took down the ad that featured Marina Abromovich in it. uploaded this past friday the 10th taken down yesterday. comments were turned off and had hella negative likes on YT

Jay-Z-and-Marina-Abramovic-608x336.jpg

Jay spirit cooking?

well known. lady gaga is her protege. beyonce in it as well. you can say that was one of the many reasons as to why he and Kanye aren't cool with each other now. you can hear it in kanye's lyrics and now he's stripped myself far away from it. like Wyoming far

if you're one to believe in such things

speak on this
explain
This is going to be all over the place since I am working and on my phone but I’m trying to get the links.
video from ‘09 at 2min mark saying he sold his sold to the devil. In a lyric but hey

Article talking about how he sacrificed mental health for musical talent brought on by the pact he made.

Beyoncé’s drummer for 7 years quit in ‘18 and filed a restraining order on Bey for use of dark magic.

we know they were best friends for a number of years and in that process They’ve probably discussed certain things and the “ways of the industry“. There’s that if you want success you have to sacrifice something. Both Jay and Kanye we’re apart of it but Kanye slowly realised he didn’t wanted any part of it.

4:40 is the part I’m pointing to. This is the part that Jay-Bey have done. For all the riches and fame in this physical world they give away

Halfway through this he mentions Kanye‘s rnt in his Sacramento stop where he says “JAY Z I know you can kill me please don’t”
you can stop kanye from talking at an award show. You can’t stop him at his own shows. Even more so when he’s on a floating platform.

His lyrics on his latest album’s song On God
“When I thought the Book of Job was a job
The Devil had my soul, I can’t lie
Life gon’ have some lows and some highs”

Why Wyoming? Middle of bum F nowhere. He’s not gonna get capped on the street, he won’t show up “suicided” like Epstein. And his death would be very hard to be labelled an accident. this thread blew up from Kobe’s passing. He lived his way. Helicopters on the regular. If you suspect foul play you can. He’s keeping his family safe as much as possible.

He did three big interviews when Jesus is King came out. Here is one of them and I won’t make or force you to watch all three but in the same way that Dave Chappelle hinted at illuminati and his retreat to South Africa on the inside the actors studio years back. Kanye mentions his subtly.

(I don’t know if it’s this exact interview but here is one).

then there’s the rumours when she was that blue Ivy’s name is somewhat related to satanic rituals or whatever. Hova’s last album 4:44 upside down looks like 666. He also bashes Kanye in it. Beyoncé’s evil imagery sprinkled throughout the years
(link by High Snobriety I posted above)

up to you to conclude with all this information

They airing that boy hanks out on Twitter. The balls to try that snl “appearance”. They better off keeping him on hush. Can’t wait till the tops blows off this whole thing. These people are doing unthinkable and horrific things to children.
i dont know how to use twitter
link???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom