Someone Blow My Mind Vol. Illuminati, 2012, Aliens, Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude you gotta be drunk or high as hell to make since of this dude.

I BET your 1 of 2 of those things while posting this.

Dude is a moron.

You don't know what you're talking about, bruh.

I was gonna comment on how this is nothing too new in this thread, but damn son you really have no idea about the Nation. I'm not even with those dudes like that but I know enough (more than is said in this video) to know how true that stuff is.

The dude who made the video is nowhere deep as he would like to think he is, especially with a name like "Saladin Allah", but the principles he's trying to get across are absolutely based in fact and history.

The guy in that video is the equivalent of someone who just now learned about Star Wars and wants to talk about it all the time, to the point where he's just talking BS to anyone who will listen because he just wants to hear himself speak.

The stuff is real, but the dude makes it come across wrong.

When I was in the NoGaE there were alot of dudes who were straight pseudo-everything. They thought they were waaaayyyyy deeper than they were. A lack of humility makes it hard to take someone seriously.

You don't know what you're talking about, bruh.

I was gonna comment on how this is nothing too new in this thread, but damn son you really have no idea about the Nation. I'm not even with those dudes like that but I know enough (more than is said in this video) to know how true that stuff is.

The dude who made the video is nowhere deep as he would like to think he is, especially with a name like "Saladin Allah", but the principles he's trying to get across are absolutely based in fact and history.
The guy in that video is the equivalent of someone who just now learned about Star Wars and wants to talk about it all the time, to the point where he's just talking BS to anyone who will listen because he just wants to hear himself speak.

When I was in the NoGaE there were alot of dudes who were straight pseudo-everything. They thought they were waaaayyyyy deeper than they were. A lack of humility makes it hard to take someone seriously.
You selling, but I aint buying...

you don't have to, though.

You're sitting here reading a thread about the Illuminati and Alien life talkin about "I ain't buying."

Somethings amiss, b.

Dude you gotta be drunk or high as hell to make since of this dude.

I BET your 1 of 2 of those things while posting this.

Dude is a moron.
Was it really necessary to insinuate that I was drunk or high while posting this? I simply shared it. None of my thoughts are attached to it. I'n not too familiar with the 5%'ers, nor would I want to be seeing that they are borderline racist and forbid interracial dating. This thread is just to disseminate info, and digest it as you may. Based off of the above replies seems like he may have some valid points, his execution is poor though. Personally I'm interested in man's relation to the universe and mathematical science behind it. I don't want to derail this thread with who has the wittier post etc. If you don't like the material ignore me, ignore my post and keep it moving no harm done. 

Since I get so much enjoyment out of this thread ladies and gentleman let me introduce you to.....

The Water Bear.

Sorry if posted. Just heard about this thing on the Joe Rogan Experience.

I wanted to join the nation a few months ago

^
They seem to be like phase 1 in a black man learning about himself. Then you grow out of it.

2pac's statement on them sums up how I feel about them.

Shouldn't be calling no other man god

^
They seem to be like phase 1 in a black man learning about himself. Then you grow out of it.

2pac's statement on them sums up how I feel about them.

Shouldn't be calling no other man god

Do you have 2pacs thoughts on them?

youre not allowed to call someone a moron if you dont know the difference between "since" and "sense"

Tardigrades (commonly known as waterbears or moss piglets)[sup][2][/sup] are small, water-dwelling, segmented animals with eight legs. They are notable for being one of the most complex of all known polyextremophiles. (An extremophile is an organism that can thrive in a physically or geochemically extreme condition that would be detrimental to most life on Earth.[sup][3][/sup][sup][4][/sup])

Tardigrades can withstand temperatures from just above absolute zero to well above the boiling point of water. They can survive pressures greater than any found in the deepest ocean trenches and have lived through the vacuum of outer space. They can survive solar radiation, gamma radiation, ionic radiation— at doses hundreds of times higher than would kill a person. They can go without food or water for nearly 10 years, drying out to the point where they are 3% or less water, only to rehydrate, forage, and reproduce.[sup][5][/sup]

Usually, Tardigrades are 1 millimetre (0.039 in) long when they are fully grown. They are short and plump with 4 pairs of legs, each with 4-8 claws also known as "disks." The animals are prevalent in moss and lichen and, when collected, may be viewed under a very low-power microscope, making them accessible to the student or amateur scientist as well as the professional.[sup][6][/sup][sup][7][/sup]

Tardigrades form the phylum Tardigrada, part of the superphylum Ecdysozoa. It is an ancient group, with fossils dating from 530 million years ago, in the Cambrian period.[sup][8][/sup] The first tardigrades were discovered by Johann August Ephraim Goeze in 1773. Since 1778, over 500 new tardigrade species have been found.

No basis for this statement, but it is often said Lucifer(satan) is the bringer of the light. Therefore, these tablets are the bringing of enlightenment. At any rate, I think the tablets predate any Christian concepts by thousands of years. Do you mind sharing the link where you got the info?

http://johnthewitness.wordpress.com...f-records-hidden-underneath-the-giza-plateau/

Looking back ,I feel like it's a biased website and the person didn't even attempt to explain the other parts. Only the parts dealing with the Repitilians

would like to hear others' thoughts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom